b e g i n n i n g

Autumn..Isn't The Same Anymore

 

“Hello! I am the President of Performing Arts major, freshmen and sophomore group, Han Jaemin. Our major teacher would be Mr Henry Lau, from Canada.” Jaemin smiled and introduced our teacher. “So, today, you’ll just get to know more about each other. Let the bonding session begin!” Mr Lau announced. Some took the first step and started introducing themselves to others, some of the shy ones just stood at the side and watched awkwardly.

 

“Hello! I’m Lee Sungmin, sophomore!” You turned and shot a joking glare at your bestfriend, Sungmin. “How come you’re not interacting? I thought you were one of those talkative chatterboxes?” He asked. Before you could reply Sungmin, you saw Donghae and Hyukjae running towards you from the Junior/Senior class. “EunHae couple!” You called excitedly and ran forward to hug them. They were your seniors in College, and considered your close friends. “Yah!” They shouted and chuckled.

 

---

 

Through this hour of bonding session, you got to know most of the students in your major classes, including the shy ones. Many of them are friendly, some of the sophomores even announced that they would treat the freshmen like their younger siblings! You smiled bitterly, remembering your childhood friend, Kim Kibum.

 

/flashback/

“From now on, you’ll be my dongsaeng! My cutest saeng!” 5 year old Kibum announced proudly, and hugged you. “Yay! I’ve got an oppa!” You shouted excitedly and did your little victory dance.

 

{a/n: I am aware that Kibum’s birthday is in August, later than DongAh’s. Please treat it as he’s still older than DongAh in a way.}

/flashback over/

 

You promised to visit me in Seoul soon. I’m still waiting. I hope you kept your promise like you always do Kibum oppa…

 

---

 

“Jar!” You called JaYeon, who was waiting patiently outside the school gate for your dismissal from your major class. Yes, your nickname for her was Jar. “Oh hey Babo! What took you so long?” She asked. “Well, what can you expect. It’s the infamous Henry Lau.” You replied. Yes, her nickname for you was Babo, meaning idiot.

 

EunHaeMin always tell you guys about their major teacher, Henry Lau. He was friendly guy, as in overly friendly guy. He would usually end class late because of his friendliness. “Tell me how your day today is!” This simple sentence can cause the class to end an hour late.  Everyone would have to describe every little detail of what happened today during school for them.

 

“Let’s go home!” JaYeon said, pulling you towards the direction of your house. JaYeon practically lives at your house whenever she wants, meaning the entire weekdays and return to her actual home on weekends. Her parents don’t seem to mind though since they’ve always treated you like their own children.

 

---

 

“Aish! Jinjja!” JaYeon screamed out of frustration, pulling her hair like a mad woman. “So, you see, my parents are having another boring stupid idiotic business dinner and I, again, have to be present. Gosh. It’s not like my absence would make a difference.” She complained and changed into a set of white formal clothes. “I’ll be back, like probably midnight so sleep first kay! And don’t you dare go eat those instant noodles for dinner or I’ll throw all of them away! It’s unhealthy! Oh and you better don’t—” You cut off her sentence before she could continue nagging at you, “Shut up and leave already will you. So naggy.” You pushed her out of the house with all your strength. “Bye Jar Jar!”

 

Maybe I should get some ddukbokki outside at that small stall.

 

You put on your jacket and headed out to the ddukbokki stall. “Hello! Ajumma Lee! One plate of ddukbokki please!” You ordered. Ajumma Lee knew you since you had always been coming for ddukbokki at night (when JaYeon isn’t around. Oops! Shhh!).

 

---

 

“Ta-dah! A plate of tasty ddukbokki with extra love!” Ajumma Lee joked and passed you the hot plate of ddukbokki. “Wah! Thank you!” You said, passing her 5,000 won at the same time.

 

---

 

“Bye DongAe-ah! Come back soon!” Ajumma Lee bade goodbye to you before going back into her little stall. Ajumma Lee was like your mother. You told her your entire life, including your birth name. She was one of those few people that you trusted. “Bye!” You greeted back and began to walk back to your apartment.

 

---

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

“Isn’t the freaking huge plane gotta land already? I mean, it’s huge and heavy, so why won’t it just like dropped onto the ground so I can freaking reached Seoul already?” I complained to Changmin, who was shooting annoyed glares at me. “Yeah, if it can just dropped like that, it wouldn’t even be flying now. Be thankful that the plane isn’t what you described so you would need to drive back to Seoul, taking a longer time.” He replied, before falling back to sleep.

 

Just 30 more minutes.

 

---

[Kibum’s POV]

“We’ve been on the plane for so long. I’m so tired.” I said. “Well, you’re sitting in the first class plane, how can you not fall asleep? Too excited to even sleep? Tsk tskk.” Krystal said and fell back into her beauty sleep. “Yeah. I’m so excited.” I replied and smiled secretly to myself.



 

 

a/n: hello! this is a pointless update? okay. not exactly pointless. It is too introduce all the important characters. So, Donghae and Eunhyuk is here! I chose Henry as our major teacher <3 yay! Cos he can sing, he can dance, he can play violin! heheheh. Let's see which Super Junior member may have cameo parts too? (; Also, Han Jaemin, my previous OC is here! She's sophomore instead of freshman since she already graduated from the previous old "Autumn Isn't the Same Anymore". HAHAHAHAHHA.

Why is the chapter called BEGINNING? Because it's the beginning of more dramas, more love, more hate, more friendship, more everything. (;

Please comment!! ><

 

Words Count: 880