s c h o o l

Autumn..Isn't The Same Anymore

"Can you get your lazy up from the bed already?!" Your bestfriend, Jang JaYeon screamed while hititng your head with a pillow. "5 more minutes..." you mumbled before attempting to pull the blanket over your head. No, you guys aren't living together. It's just that JaYeon decided to come over for a sleepover, knowing that you won't be waking up on time on the first day of school. "If you don't get yourself out of that bed in 10 seconds, you're not getting anymore banana milk for breadfast." She said calmly and walked out of your room. "WAIITTTT! I'm out and don't you dare throw my banana milk away!" You shouted and jumped out of your bed, walking towards the toilet. 

 

---

 

"Shouldn't you feel disgusting drinking 2 bottles of Banana milk in the morning?" JaYeon asked. "Heck no. 10 bottles wouldn't even be a problem for the great Jang DongAh." "Tsk tskk. You meant Lee DongAe?" Your face darkened hearing the name, Lee DongAe. "I told you not to talk about it." You glared at your bestfriend. "Arraso. Chill your little tiny brain out~" "YAH!"

"Hi!" "Good Morning!" "Nice to see you again!" "Hello!" Greetings could be heard everywhere in the school. Since most of the students came from Kyunghee Arts College previously, most of them knew each other and had no problems recognizing their seniors. "Psh. Why am I in all the same class with a pig that only knows how to sleep." "Jang JaYeon, shut up. At least we aren't in the same club nor the same major class!" You replied walking towards your homeroom.

 

---

 

"Everyone is being given a locker of course! So let's see.." Mr Kim Heechul, your homeroom teacher, also your English teacher, started reading out the numbers of the lockers which are given for each of the student. "That's all! You are having Physical Education later so after checking out your lockers, proceed immediately to the gym and change into your respective attire. Please change in the changing room, don't be naughty." Mr Kim said, wiggling his eyebrowns before leaving the classroom. "Because I naughty naughty~~" JaYeon sang before dragging you out of the classroom. "Let's check our lockers! Mine's 167, your's 175!" 

 

---

 

"Oh hey Ming! Miss you!" You said before running to your other bestfriend, Lee Sungmin, the aegyo king, the eyecandy of the school. "Hey DongAh! How's the school? Cool? Nice? Awesome? Yeah, it ought to be since there's this super cute eyecandy here." Sungmin joked and did the buing buing pose. "Eww." JaYeon pretended to vomit at the sight of Ming's overused aegyo. "WHAT." They glared at each other. The duo has always been like that. You don't even know why they're bestfriends. "Seriously guys, I feel like a babysitter looking after 2 newborned babies." The two turned and glared at you. You shrugged your shoulders and jogged off to the gym.

"Today's Physical Lesson is a...Free Play Lesson! Meaning that you do whatever you want as long as it requires you to move around. You can play soccer, go for jogging, or even dance." Kim Youngwoon, your PE teacher said. Well, he's better known as Kangin for some reason. Maybe he changed his name because he had a similar situation as me? Wow, that would be funny though.

"Dance right?" JaYeon asked the obvious. "No, I'm gonna sing like some kpop idol." You replied with sarcasm. "Oh hey, you know the Teen Top's To You dance? teach me and I'm gonna dance it in front of my Byunghun oppa!" JaYeon begged with her fail puppy eyes. "Yeah sure. You're gonna dance for that Hollywood Lee Byunghun? ohmygad. He can be your dad already." You joked before dragging her to a more spacious spot in the gym to teach her the dance.

 

---

 

"Damn. Are you a wood? Like a living piece of wood that walks with roots as legs?" You said, being frustrated that it has been 40minutes and your bestfriend could hardly do any move. "I'm not like someone that is a perfect human kay?" She replied and tried to do the movement again.

 

---

 

"Bye! Meet you after we are dismissed from our major subject class!" JaYeon bade goodbye and walked off to her major class, Singing. Yeah, she's like the goddess of voice. She has a great vocal that you can never dream of having. Well, she can never dream of having my dance skills too. haha. You walked off to your major class, Performing Arts. Instead of majoring in Dance, you decided to go for Performing Arts where Dance, Vocals, Acting, Rapping, Playing a selected Instrument is included.

Sure you don't have a beautiful voice like JaYeon's but you sure had an acceptable vocal. Acting was something you wanted to try. Rapping was something you do when you're free. Playing a intrument? Of course! You can play the piano just like...Kyuhyun. He was the one who taught you piano.

 

---

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"How long more do I have to be stuck in Japan! Why is the goddamn flight tomorrow and not today?!" I said out of frustration. I couldn't wait to be back in Seoul, to be back in my hometown, to be back by her side. "Shut up already. It's the 17th damn time you said that since 10minutes ago." My bestfriend in Japan, Changmin said. 

 

---

[Kibum's POV]

Tomorrow. In a few more hours, I'll be on the plane. Right back to Seoul. I'll find you, my childhood bestfriend, Lee DongAe. No matter what, I'll find you. I'm sorry I left you alone in the Orphanage. I'm sorry I didn't visited. I will sure make it up to you this time. Wait for me...

 

"Bum! I'll be going with you, don't forget to fetch me tomorrow at my house!" My bestfriend, Krystal texted me, reminding me numorous time. "Arraso arraso. Can't you put down your phone and go to sleep?" I texted back, while climbing into bed, excited for the next day to arrive. 


 

a/n: hello! so here's the first chapter! Honestly, I miss my original bestfriend OC, Han Jaemin! I think I'll give her a cameo! (: Anyways, I've introduced most of the people. Next chapter, all the characters should be introduced. Anyways, I think elfs would get the English teacher joke (; hehe Heechul. Miss him ToT I made DongAh a banana milk freak just like Taemin/Me. hehehehehe! yay. I thought of using my characters from my other ff to be here xD hahahaha Bang BaeYoon! :D By the way, the Kibum here is SJ's Kibum. You can treat it as SHINee's Key or even UKISS's Kibum if you would like to :D

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT (:

Words Count: 1000+