Go Out with Me

Puzzling Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh5AlukrX84

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Hyo Ah!!" Sungyeol came waving and running towards you. 

"Shhh, we are in a library! Please keep your voice quiet." You whispered fiercely. You were embarrassed by the thought that people could hear him.

"Why are you in the library, Hyo Ah?" He backed you up against the bookshelf. "I thought that you were to cool to study?"He smiled slyly. 

You face turned deep red.  You were silent for a minute searching for something witty to say. "Well, is it alright to like books?" Although you hated school, you loved reading. That's why your grades were excellent in everything...except math. That's where Sungyeol came in. He was your tutor. 

Sungyeol stared at you for a long while. You couldn't look in his eyes. "Can you back off?" You surprised yourself. You wanted to say this with more power, but it came out weakly. 

"Why should I?" Instead of back up to give you more room, Sungyeol came closer closing any of the space left between you two. Leaning his elbow against the bookself, Sungyeol looked into your eyes. You felt like you couldn't look away. His handsome face was mesmerizing. "Because...um-" 

"Go out with me, Hyo Ah." Sungyeol's face turned serious. You were shocked.

"No! I-I mean can't go out with you." You stumbled trying to find the right words. "I-I don't think I like y-you that way." You turned down many guys before and it was NEVER this hard. Maybe you DID like him that way. 

"Are you sure?" Sungyeol raised one eyebrow at you. 

"Yes!" Finally, you were able to push him away from you. "No way am I going to go out with you." 

"Oh come on! Just one date? Please?" He made his puppy dog eyes at you. Quickly, you turned and walked away, determined not to be phased by it. 

"No!" You you tongue out at him before walking out and to your next class. You took a detour to the bathroom. When you got to your classroom. Sungyeol was waiting for you. "Sungyeol?! What are you doing here?! Your classroom is on the other side of the school! Your gonna be very late." 

"Hyo Ah!" He smiled widely. Sungyeol came over to hug you. "Go out with me!" 

"Go away!" You pushed him away. At the oppertunity, you ran inside and sat down at your desk. Sungyeol just shrugged it off and walked cooly to his class. 

You look out the window for most of class. You wondered if Sungyeol actually meant what he said. To go out with him, what would you do? You were so embarrassed, you covered your face in your hands. 

"Miss Hyo Ah." Your teacher called you. You jumped. "Are you paying attention?" 

"Yes!" You squeaked. You decided not to think about it anymore. After school, Sungyeol was waiting for you. This was getting difficult. 

"Hyo Ah!" He grabbed my hand. "I'll walk you home." 

Gently you pulled hand away. "My hands are sweaty." That was very true. Whenever sungyeol came around you,  for some reason, your palms got all sweaty and calmy. 

"It's ok!" He grabbed your hand again. "I want to hold you hand." You weren't able to find anything to say. You had turned a deep red again. 

It was silent for a while before Sungyeol spoke again. "Hyo Ah," in a calm voice. You looked at him, but he didn't meet your eyes. "Why won't you go out with me?" His eyes looked so sad.

Your heart almost burst. "W-well, I-I didn't think you were s-serious."  

"I was. I am. Hyo Ah, go out with me." He grabbed my free hand with his. Touching his forehand to yours, he said, "Go out with me, please?"

You gulped. You didn't want to lead him on, but you didn't want to pull away. "Maybe just one date. A trial date." You looked into his eyes and blushed. 

All of the sudden, he jumps back. Picking you up, he spun you around. "Thank you, Hyo Ah! Thank you! I love you!" That made you blush madly.

Suddenly, Sungyeol kissed you. Your world was spinning in all around you. Your mind went blank. Suddenly everything was ok. The world was right. I guess that the this trial date will workout for you.