I found you

[TWO-SHOT] We are meant to be back together

Jieun (Your) POV :

It was a normal night , I was browsing through my photobook of my best friend's and mine in the living room while waiting for Yoseob to get home for dinner. Remebering those memories together with my best friend , i starting to miss him extremely badly and tears up again. Wondering where on earth is him , why he didn't came back to Korea to find me , as he promised...

Then I heard the sounds of door opening , I quickly wiped off my tears and acted normal and pretend to smile as i look at the pictures.

"Jieun ah~ I'm home , is dinner ready?" He asked me while he took off his shoes.
"Oh , you're home already , of course dinner is always ready before you return home" I answered back and smile. He then came and seat beside me and looked at what i'm doing.

"YAH!? Why are you looking at my photobook without permission?" Yoseob said angrily while looking at the photobook I was holding.

Before I could reply , he continued "I thought we already set some rules? And you broke one of the rule , which is taking my photobook without my permission!"

"It's mine! And I didn't break any rules alright?" I shouted back , holding on to my tears , I hated people accusing me when i'm not in the wrong.

"Lies , lies , lies. You better owned up now , if not i would not forgive you" Yoseob said and glare at me.
"HOW MANY TIME MUST I TELL YOU , THIS IS MINE!" I said back while folded my arms.

Yoseob took the photobook on my lap and he went in the study room and slammed the door.

"YAH!" I shouted but he ignore me , I was so fed up that I went in our room and slam the door even louder than him slamming the door.


Yoseob's POV :

Aish. What a girl i married , breaking promises or rules and sigh.

I then went to sit at chair infront of the computer , placing the photobook of mine and my best friend , which Jieun took it without my permission. I browse through the photobook and thought to myself , why on Korea is she.

Finish looking at the photobook , I walked to the shelve , where I keep my photobook. While putting back , I saw another identical photobook , totally same as the one I was trying to keep.

I took the one out from the shelve and the one i was holding and putted on the table. I flipped through every page and compare the book and pages, it was totally the same. The first time that strike into my mind was Jieun wasn't lying to me that the photobook was her's.

The second thing the stirke my mind was , JIEUN WAS MY BEST FRIEND I'M LOOKING FOR. And my things start to run through my mind.

I was so surprised and shocked and couldn't believe the fact. She changed alot in these few years , no wonder i couldn't
recognize her.

I then grabbed the two photobooks and ran out of the study room and start knocking on our room's door.


Jieun (Your) POV :

Yoseob was knocking on the door non-stop , it was so annoying and I decided to open it.

"What do you want?" I asked in a annoyed tone.

He then suddenly hugged me , making me jumped a bit, i pushed him away and questioned him what was that hug for.
"For being sorry and accusing you that you took my photobook without my permisson , jagiya , i'm so sorry" Yoseob told me with puppy eyes.

*OMG OMG. Those puppy eyes are totally like my best friend* I thought to myself.

"You never call my jagiya ever since we married , what's up with that special name calling so suddenly?" I asked being curious again. "My beautiful eunnie , your personality being curious never change" Yoseob whispered in my ears.

*Wth. Who does he knows my nickname only my best friend calls me and my curious personality!?*

Before I could say anything , he placed two identical photobook on my hands. I looked at it , it was the photobook of my best friend and I and it has two... Which means ...

"YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND IS IT?!" I shouted to him , my eyes filled with tears of joyment. He nodded his head and smile widely and I hugged him back tightly. "I found you , i found you , finally!" I said looking up and met with his eyes.

"It's god decision to let us be back together , after being separated for years and now letting us be back together and now , husband and wife , we are meant to be back together
" Yoseob said as he wiped the tears of my face.

He then suddenly crush his lips onto mine...

 


I hope the ending was good , hehehe.
Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^

I will do more one ~ three shots whenever i'm free and i have more ideas!
Btw , i do ONLY yoseob's fanfics! (: