Boring meeting

[TWO-SHOT] We are meant to be back together

Jieun (Your) POV :

I saw lying down on  my bed and browsing through the photobook of my best friend , Yoseob and I. The only photobook both of us each have and no body else have it even our parents. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I remembered Yoseob leaving me when we was only 6 years old because his parents had to go to America for their family business. He promised me that he will come back and find me when we grew older and a fact that I'm in love with him since young.

"Knock knock" someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I said wiping off my tears and hide the photobook.

It was my mum , she entered my room and to sit beside me. She started talking about how times has pass and what it's time for my to get a boyfriend or get married. "Oh please mum , i'm only 21 years old , getting a boyfriend is possible but but getting married now is totally a impossible thing right now" finishing with what I say and i sighed.

My mum then continued with her "story-telling" to me and she suddenly told me that i'm gonna get married soon in a month time. I quickly shot up from my bed and stare at her.

"Bwo? Are you serious mum? You are gonna ask me to marry this guy call Yang Yoseob where I don't even know him at all?" trying to find all kind of excuses to reject the getting married issue. "It's all set , you are gonna meet him and his family tomorrow in the evening" my mum told me and went out of my room.

I kept on cursing non-stop. But the name "Yoseob" reminds me of the Yoseob I knew , but unfortuantely , i couldn't remember his first name , what a fail best friend am I.

I stopped thinking too much and headed for sleep since I couldn't deny the fact , i'm going to marry someone in a month time...


The next day (evening)

I was sitting down at the couch watching television when my mum got dressed up nicely and came to me and shouted at me.
I then remembered was supposed to meet my "husband" in an hour time.

Didn't wanting to get nagged by my mum non-stop , I quickly took a shower and doll myself up. (a/n: What you wore and bring)
I went down and my mum and dad was already prepare and waiting for me.

"Jieun , why are you wearing so not formal?" My mum started nagging.
"It's just a meeting , it won't kill right?" I talked back. Before my mum could say back , my dad asked us to get going as we are going to be late.

I was blasting music during the whole car ride.

Finally we reached and we went in the restaurant , the YANG family was already. All of us greeted them and I keep on smiling.
But when I saw Yang Yoseob , he totally reminded me of the Yoseob , I knew. We made eye contact , I gave him the "Do I know you" face , he then ignored me.

The Yoseob I knew , wouldn't ignore me if I gave him that kind of faces plus the Yoseob I knew promised me he will come find me if his back in Korea.

The meeting was mostly boring. Our parents keep on talking about us and business , I was there sitting and playing with my iPhone when I peeked at Yoseob , he was using his phone too. I couldn't take it anymore , it was way too boring. I pushed the chair softly and stand up.

"Mianhae , Mr and Mrs Yang , I would first getting going , please enjoy chatting." I bowed and smiled sweetly and left.
I exited the restaurant and the cold air blew by , i started sneezing.

I didn't really walk very far from the restaurant and I saw Yoseob running after me. I stopped and waited for him to come over and I asked him why he was running after me. The reason he gave me was , because it's late and it's not safe for a lady to be out alone.

Well , to be truthful , he's actually a sweet guy. We both walked around the city together and I keep on sneezing , but then put a jacket around me , "That's the result of wearing shorts out" he told me. I giggled and thanks him.

We had dinner together and we somehow get to know each other even better than before. Some of the facts about him was really similar to the Yoseob I knew , or should I say most of them.

After that , he sent me. I did enjoyed the day especially when I was with him.
 


It's been two months already , since I knew this Yang Yoseob guy. Of course , we're married together and living together happily.
But of course we set some rules in our home.
I'm quite close with him already within this two months , but not as close as how I was with my best friend.
 

~ That's all for chapter 1 ~
I'm so long-winded , but still I hoped you readers enjoyed reading ^^
Comment please (:


PREVIEW :

"YAH!? Why are you looking at my photobook without permission?" Yoseob said angrily.

"It's mine! I didn't break any rules alright?" I shouted back , holding on to my tears , I hated people accusing me when i'm not in the wrong.

Yoseob slammed the study room's door.

"Jagiya , i'm so sorry"

"We are meant to be back together"