The Sadness

You'd Love That Nerd If You Were Me

This was it, it was the day of the party.

It was two hours before the party was suppose to start. There were six people attending:Changjo, L.Joe, Jaehee, Miyoung, Jihyun and yourself.

The reason why CAP, Chunji, Ricky or your mother couldn't be there was because they had somewhere to go...

 

Flashback (An hour ago)

"Um, Hana... we need to tell you something" Chunji said in a low voice.

"Huh?... W-what is it?" you said, worried. You never seen Chunji more serious before. 

"It's about dad....." he started. You were really worried now "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" you yelled. Chunji toke a deep sigh "... H-h-he..." he couldn't finish his sentence because he was already crying.

Seeing Chunji in this state mad you want to cry. You hugged him tightly "Come on, you can tell me... what happened".

"H-he.......... fainted" He quietly said. You were overly shocked *DAD NOOOOOOOO!* you couldn't help it, tears fell from your eyes.

You and Chunji cried for what seemed like forever. Then, Chunji broke from the hug "...and CAP hyung, Ricky, Mom and I are leaving to see Dad in the hospital" she slowly said. "That mean you, L.Joe, Changjo, Miyoung and Jihyun have to take care of the party in an hour, the four of use are leaving now" he told you.

You wanted to scream, you didn't want them to leave, but you just smiled "Okay... oppa, you should go. But, when will I see you all again?" you asked.

"That, I'm not sure about. We'll be back as soon as possible, don't worry" Chunji patted your head as he stood up. "Bye-bye" he said in his sweet voice. He walked out of the house with the three others who were leaving.

*Bye........ guys*

 End of Flashback

You were lying on the couch with your eyes closed *Just let today pass already. The party will start very soon, please let it go by fast* you were thinking.

You heard the door open, you thought it was L.Joe coming home, because he wasn't home since yesterday *Wait, I don't even know where he was. Where was he?* you thought. You shot open your eyes sat up and yelled "OPPA!". You saw a very tall boy infront of you *Wait, Byunghun is not that tall, who is this?*. You blinked your eyes rapidly to focus them.

The boy had dark hair that was covering his eyes. He was extremely tall.

The moment you realize who it was you were overly shocked *WHAT IS WOOKWANG DOING HERE?* your eyes widened and your jaw was dropped. You were really embarrassed that you just yelled out 'OPPA!' and you wanted to run and hide in a hole.

Your cheeks were red "Where's Byunghun oppa?" you whispered to yourself, but Wookwang's ears could pick up anything and he heard you.

"He's in the kitchen" he replied to your rhetorical question.

You were surprised he heard that, when you whispered so quietly.

You didn't want to make any movements, so you just stayed, hoping Wookwang would leave.

But, sadly for you, he did the oppisite of what you hoped. He walked over to you and sat on the other end of the couch.

You held your breathe, for no reason. You really wanted to run aways now, but if you did, you would seem like a weirdo.

"So..." he started talking. You turned your head to him, and he slowly turned his head to you. You could see his eyes a bit, and you wanted to smile widely at his handsomness, but if you did, he'd really think that you were a weirdo.

You calmed yourself down "What is it?"

"Well..." before he could answer, L.Joe walked into the room "Hey, Hana" he said with a bright smile. Even though he had a smile on his face, you could tell he was sad *Someone must of told him* you began to fell a wave of sadness hit you and you felt like you were gonna cry again, but only a couple of tears made it down your cheek.

L.Joe saw that and a wave of sadness hit him too, but only one, small tear came out.

Wookwang saw the scean and was overly confused. He was gonna ask 'What's wrong', but before he could, there was a knock on the door.

L.Joe walked over to the door to open it.

When he opened the door, he saw a smiling Jaehee. But Jaehee's smile didn't last long. The moment she saw L.Joe's wet cheek, her expression completly changed. She was very worried *Why did he cry?* she thought.

"Oh, Jaehee. It's you. You can come in" He faked a smile. Jaehee didn't buy it, but she didn't want to question it, because L.Joe could become sadder.

She walked into the living room and she saw you and Wookwang on the couch *What is Wookwang doing here?* she thought.

She sat herself between the two of them and turned to you "Hana, check this out" she slid a iPod to you.

You picked up the headphones on your ears and she pressed the play button. You excepted to hear B.A.P, but this was a completly different group. You slid the headphones off your head and looked at her "...This isn't B.A.P, who is this?".

She had a grin on her face "What's with that grin on your face?" when you finished that sentence , she bursted into laughter. "...'Face' AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed and you were really confused "What's so funny about 'face'?" you asked.

She laughed again "Nothing" she simply answered. Even though you know it wasn't 'nothing', you didn't continue to question her, because you knew she would not tell you.

You smiled at her silliness *I'm glad I have two good friends. Niel and Jaehee. I wish Niel could be here now*.

 

Authours Note

Disapointed with this chapter? I'm disapointed with myself for not updating in TWO WEEKS.

I would be lying if I said I was busy. I just had no idea what to write about. If I continue to write at a slow pace, please forgive me. I have to apply to a highschool, so I need to make applications and it's hard.

I have started a new story called How my normal life changed... to this!.

I will update for both of the stories, so updating will be at a slower-then-normal pace.

Please understand and please support both my stories.

Comment and Subscribe PLEASE!

:)