Moonlight — Part IV

Ghetto Love

 

Previously, in Chapter 4…

 

I slumped back onto the stool next to the bed I had laid him on.

He had just confirmed my greatest fear.


 

 

Written in the perspective of Kwon Ji Yong ((G-Dragon))

 

'Bae… You're not going to be going anywhere. Rest. We'll speak in the morning.'

 

Just as I was about to walk out of the guestroom, he asked, 'What's your name?'

To which, I answered, words laced with sarcasm, 'I'm Kwon Ji Yong, whom parents you have already met. In all honesty, you have even witnessed their deaths as well. It is quite an honor to have met you.'

 

Silence ensued. However, before I could step out of the room, he spoke again.

 

'Stay. I'll tell you everything I know.'

That is all it takes for me to walk right back, settling myself onto the stool once again.

 

'I'm sorry about your parent's death. I know who did it and why.'

He paused, looking a little hesitant to continue…

 

'Go on… I'm not going to hurt you, regardless of what you're about to say. That's a promise I will honor.' I coaxed.

GD

I watched as he took in a deep breath before continuing.

'There is some sort of conspiracy going on.

Se7en had held me hostage to force my elder brother and his men to obey him.

He had ordered them to do it but it is not an order issued by the Azure family.

He repeatedly instructed them to take extra caution, fearing that word might get out.

After they killed your parents, Se7en went back on his words and tried to silence me.

That's not all. They are plotting to frame the current Acting boss of the Azure family for the murder.

There were talks of bribing the pigs and what not… Most importantly, he is definitely not acting alone.

All these talk was held over the phone, likely connected to a rival street gang or possibly another large corporate.'

 

There is so much information to absorb.

A conspiracy with the Azure family could easily work against us.

Despite that, with this much knowledge, we could turn the tables around, just as easily.

The Nomads should be able to help obtain even more crucial details.

We need to rid Se7en and form an alliance with the Azure family.

The question now is who is behind this whole bull!

 

I looked back at Tae Yang only to realize that he must have been staring at me for quite some time while I was sorting my thoughts. He looked away and blushed again… He really does reminds me of my half-brother.

GD

'Tae Yang?' I coughed, 'consider this a formal invitation to the Shadows family.'

I watched, amused as he literally gaped at me. Definitely reminded me of my half-brother alright…

'Let me reintroduce myself. I am G-Dragon, the soon-to-be official boss of the Shadows family.'

 

'But, what about…' His people? 'I will send my men to protect the Nomads.'

 

'Why do you trust me? I could be feeding you fibs…'

'You won't have the guts to,' I answered, snickering, 'Besides, I can read you like an open book!'

 

I saw him flinch at that but continued, 'I don't really have a choice, do I?'

I burst out laughing at that. We have just met but I think I really like this man already…

 

'Welcome aboard!'


 

Onward to Chapter 6