You'll Still Have My_____Right.

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

You'll Still Have My _____ Right.

 

 

-- Continuing from last chapter --

 

 

       " - Sigh- What a day, huh." I set my bag down on the table and walked to the couch tiredly as Myungsoo followed. " What time is it?" Myungsoo took out his phone.

" 7...45pm (7:45)." He sat down next to me and leaned back comfortably.

" Haha, I've never seen you be such a baby before, haha." I laughed at how childish he was being earlier.

" Yah- do you know how scary you were, you shouldn't drive at all......... Give me a massage, I think you broke my shoulder." He held onto his shoulder and sat on the floor infront of me.

         

--------------- FLASH BACK -------------

 

 

" Yah, Yah, YAH! Slow down your going to kill us!"

" Stop being a baby, and hold on tight!" I step on the gas, as the gokart went faster.

"Yah slow down!!" 

" Hold on tight, it's a tight turn!" I said and turned the steering wheel real fast to make the turn.

" Yah, Everyone get out of the way! Eunjae is going to kill you all!!" Myungsoo shouted to my unnie's and his hyungs to get out of the way.

----------------------

" Hey, hey Sungjong you cheated, you pushed your ball in to the hole!" Myungsoo yelled at Sungjong.

" Stupid hyung, that's the whole point of mini golf.." Sungjong yelled at back at him. Everyone chuckled as we watched them argue. 

" Myungsoo-ah, just sit back and calm down, okay your taking the game too seriously." Sunggyu laughed at him.  I walked over and sat next to him.

" Paboya, it's just a game, don't be so mad." I poked his head, he gave me a look.

" I'm not mad, okay, he cheated." Myungsoo pouted his lips. I grabbed his chin and forcefully turned him towards me.

" What's wrong?!" I asked him and looked him in the eye's.

" It's nothing."

" Better now?..." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled real fast before letting a disappointed look creep onto his face again.

" Nope, not enough..." He pushed my hand away from him and pulled my chin closer to him, leaning in for a another kiss.

" YAH, YAH,YAH! If you guys are going to do that, take it to your car.......don't do that here." Sunggyu said as he saw Myungsoo give me a kiss.

--------------- END OF FLASH BACK----------------

 

" Ah, that hurt's, a little gentler on the shoulders." Myungsoo complained.

" Hey, if your going to complain, them I minus will just not massage your shoulder's." I pulled my hands off his shoulder.

" Yah, okay I was just kidding." He pulled my hands and placed it back onto his shoulders.

" Don't complain again, or I won't massage it for you."

" Umm, arrasso yeobo, I won't complain." He leaned his head back on to my crossed legs on the couch and smiled to me.

" Be a good boy, arrasso....." I patted his cheek, and he nodded. 

         He came back up and sat next to me. I grabbed the control and the television, to have only found a baby clothing show going on. We sat there quietly and watched it. After awhile Myungsoo broke to silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter