SM Entertainment

Everything

 

I walked into the building and the first thing I saw was all the bands and singers signed in with SM Entertainment.

 

I looked at all the singer and bands…

 

Super Junior.

 

Girls Generation.

 

BoA.

 

Dong Bang Shin Ki.

 

(f(x)).

 

And finally, at the very end, was SHINee.

 

I began to slow walk towards the picture of SHINee and stopped in front of Onew and looked up at his smiling face, and suddenly, I was smiling.

 

“Are you Jae and Kara?”

 

Me and Kara heard a voice say and turned around, away from the pictures of SHINee.

 

Kara nodded and I just starred at the man.

 

Suddenly, I knew who he was and I gasped.

 

It was Kyuhyun from Super Junior.

 

***


'Cause every little thing you do turns me on (you )


And everytime you speak you touch my soul (you touch my soul girl)


It's everybody's dream to be in love for oh so long (just want your body on my body body)


Girl anything you need is in these open arms (these open arms girl)


We'll fly together free wherever you want (wherever you want)


'Cause you're my everything (my everything)


Every single thing (every single thing)


Everything (oh oh oh oh oh oh)

 

***

 

I starred at the man standing in front of us and looked at Kara, trying to tell her with her own eyes that this was the lead singer of Super Junior, a 10 member boy band.

 

“SHINee’s manager heard that you were coming today and I was sent down to get you, show you around and stuff.” Kyuhyun said quietly.

 

Me and Kara nodded and began to follow him around, listening to where he said everything was.

 

After nearly an hour of getting showed around in SM Entertainment we were both finally going to meet up with SHINee.

 

“This is their meeting room and now I think their having a meeting. I’ll check.” Kyuhyun said knocking gently on the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Jung…I’ve showed the girls around, can they come in?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Kara and I strained our ears to hear a reply but only heard a muffled reply with a number of shuffling feet.

 

“Ok. Got it.” Kyuhyun said, taking a step back and closing the door gently.

 

“Mr. Jung said that he would like you two girls to have a single interview with him and the boys,”

 

Me and Kara looked at each other worriedly, thinking that one of them was going to leave and miss this job opportunity.

 

“To see who will be working with who.”

 

Kara and I both sighed a sigh of relief but then was suddenly really confused and before we could say anything Kyuhyun seemed to answer our questions.

 

“Because another three girl’s has also been chosen.”

 

We looked at Kyuhyun oddly, our eyes asking questions that our mouths didn’t.

 

“Onew of you are going to be paired up with one of the members of SHINee, depending on who you’re most alike with.”

 

“Ahh…I see…” Kara said.

 

“I hope I get chosen by Key oppa!” She says excitedly.

 

I didn’t say anything, not hoping or praying for anything that would or couldn’t happen.

 

“Mr. Jung told me to take you to the waiting room where the other three girls are sitting there, waiting for the interview and has been taken around by Donghae hyung.” Kyuhyun said, while walked towards the waiting room.

 

“Here we are. Go in and take a seat and you will get called out one by one. Hope you’ll get chosen by you’re favourite artist!” Kyuhyun said smiling.

 

We both smiled back and said at the same time as bowing down,

 

“Kamsahamnida~”

 

***

 

Yo, yo, yo


Just me and my honey, she my one and only


Baby likes to do her thing


What you talkin' 'bout homie


If you didn’t know me, T-O-P got that bang


And it's bigger, see me when I shoot pull the trigger


Many wanna rock this but they can't figure


What it's all about no doubt


Steady dedicated to my girl gotta give a shout


***

 

When we sat down, I looked at the other three girls and slightly, just slightly I could see that they resembled a little of the other members, or at least their hair did.

 

“Kim Sae Young?” A voice called out and everyone turned to look at the voice.

 

The girl with a slightly mushroom hair cut stood up and walked out confidently with a bright smile on her face.

 

-35 MINUTES LATER-

 

“Park Jae.” I stood up as I heard my name get called out.

 

I followed the man into the meeting room and walked into the room, slightly nervous but just really happy that I was finally meeting Onew and I didn’t care whether or not I got the job.

 

I walked in and saw six men there.

 

Five was sitting there casually, laughing and talking to each other happily and another sitting in the middle, his eyes serious.

 

The man, I guessed, was Mr. Jung.

 

I felt his eyes scan at me from head to toe and I felt I had everything about me in his eyes; it was as if he knew about me without even ACTUALLY knowing about me.

 

“Sit down.” His voice said.

 

“There’s a few questions that needs to be asked and I want you to answer the truthfully understand?”

 

I nodded and suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes stare at her and looked up and saw a pair of smiling eyes look at her and she blushed.

 

I knew that these few minutes was going to be very, very long…

 

***

 

'Cause every little thing you do turns me on (you )


And everytime you speak you touch my soul (you touch my soul girl)


It's everybody's dream to be in love for oh so long (just want your body on my body body)


Girl anything you need is in these open arms (these open arms girl)


We'll fly together free wherever you want (wherever you want)


'Cause you're my everything (my everything)


Every single thing (every single thing)


Everything (oh oh oh oh oh oh)