Prologue

In Your Service

Prologue

 

 

 

 

She pushed him to the bed; straddling him as he put his hands on her waist. Tiffany felt so happy to finally spend her ‘quality’ time with her boyfriend, Lu Han. It was really rare to have Lu Han without his clingy, weird kid, and she couldn’t be happier when Lu Han asked her on another date. After all, he had promised her to not let Sehun bother them. The kid was already asleep, buried under the batman duvet that Lu Han gave last month. Tonight is finally theirs.
 
Lu Han wanted to take it slow tonight. He wasn’t in a rush – she wasn’t going home either, and his son was fast asleep in his room. It was the perfect time to bring their relationship into higher level. Although their relationship just started last month, Lu Han was really sure that Tiffany would make a great mom for his son. The bond between her and Sehun was quite strong and he could see from the way Sehun acted around her. All smiley and happy. But Mrs. Lu was not a fool.
 
The lovely grandmother of Sehun had declared her dislike toward her son’s girlfriend. Lu Han had asked her, begged her to give Tiffany a chance, but her mother instinct forbid her from falling over his son’s  wish. The son was confused. He had no idea why his mother didn’t like her – she was a gorgeous girl! She was pretty. Had curvy body, and she was an angel. 
 
 
His lips went lower as she called his name in one hell y voice. His jeans grew tighter and he couldn’t prolong this any longer.
 
“Baby, I—“
“Can I sleep with you tonight?”
 
Sehun was standing by the door, holding his white teddy bear with quivering lips. Tiffany rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She swore she could see his victory smile behind his innocent facade. Lu Han laughed. He got up from the king sized bed and brought Sehun to the bed. The young boy explained why he couldn’t sleep; Tiffany gave a bitter smile, knowing what Sehun had in mind. She didn’t fall for his lie. She thought Lu Han was stupid for falling for this sly kid’s aegyo, and he was a certified idiot too to trust her. 
 
Lu Han switched the light off and kissed Sehun’s head. The young boy said goodnight to his father then went to sleep. Before he flew to the dreamland, he turned to Tiffany for a brief moment and smirked. He was so dead when she marries Lu Han.
 

 

Who would've thought Sehun is the seven year-old son of Lu Han.