The Meet Up

I Think I Love You

Key POV

"Hey, Taemin!" I yelled across the hall

"Oh, morning, Key! Anything new?"

Anything new? I had nothing new in my life, really... I had nothing in general, except for Taemin.  I've been picked on for being gay... By everybody I know of.

"The usual.. New Super Junior songs, that's all."

Taemin really liked Super Junior, so he was happy whenever I mentioned a new song by them, which wasn't too rare for me, they release a lot.

"Ah-- Would you like to come with me somewhere today, hyung?"

"Sure. Where are we going?"

"You'll find out when we get there, be patient, hyung."

"Alright!"

What did Taemin want so badly that he wouldn't tell me the location of? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.


It was around quarter to 12 when Taemin gently knocked on my bedroom door to tell me it's time to go.

Now's the time I find out what he wanted so badly.

Taemin and I got in my car and he told me which way to go,

"Go left on this street, then keep going straight, Key-hyung."

"Mind telling me, now?"

Taemin shook his head, signaling a no, then he pointed at the direction I was headed in. What was so important, really?

When we pulled up to where Taemin told me to stop, all I saw was the place I didn't like going to the most, the soccer field.

Why didn't I like going to the soccer field? Well, I got dirty, of course. I hated getting dirty...

"Teacher Aang asked me if I wanted to help set up for the school trip next week, but I wanted help. I knew you wouldn't help if I mentioned you'd come here."

He was right, I hated this place. It was too dirty for me.

"Well, you were right... But what about my clothes and stuff? I don't want to get dirty!" I pouted

He pointed over at a job that didn't involve getting dirty,

"Do that, then."

I nodded in agreement, this couldn't be so bad, right?


When we were done helping set up the school trip, I walked over to Taemin, I had to ask him a quick question.

"Tae. What's this school trip, anyways?"

"Oh, you don't know? We're all going on a trip, 3rd years and 1st years. We're going to Nanji Camp~^^"

"C-Camp? How many people in a tent or whatever we're staying in?" My voice cracked at the fact that I had to share a room or whatnot with a bunch of strangers, it sent a shiver down my spine just thinking about it.

"About 3 to 4. Why?"
Three to four?! Why not just in pairs for god's sake?!
"N-no reason, just wondering."
Who asked me about this? If I wanted to go? Nobody...

      Jonghyun POV:
I really didn't want to go on this stupid school camping trip.. I mean, we're sharing a room with possibly 3rd years.. Who would want that? But, of course, my best friend Minho was prepared to go already.

"Hey, Jonhyun the trip's tomorrow, hurry up and pack."
"Who said I wanted to go, huh?" I said with a fierce tone.
"It'll be fun, trust me."

"Right, cause sharing a room with a bunch of 3rd years is fun." I growled.

Minho snatched my bag out of my hand and began packing my stuff for me, knowing I wouldnt do it. Smart kid.

"Really? You're making me go?"
"You bet, I'm not going alone."

Well, I couldnt just let my best friend go alone, so I nodded in agreement.

          Key Pov
As Taemin dragged me over to the bus, i grabbed my stuff and followed him and sat down as the teacher was taking attendance.

"Okay, 1st years..." The list was really long and boring..
"...Kim Kibum?"
I jumped, I was falling into a daze.
"Huh? Oh! Here. Sorry..."
The teacher shook his head as Taemin leaned his head on my shoulder for the ride there, as I had the window seat.
"Key, wake up. We're here!" Taemin shook me until my head forcefully hit the window of the bus.

"Ow! Taemin!"
"Sorry, umma!~"
Taemin always calls me umma, since I'm like a mother to him. Not his real mother. She wasn't a very nice person...

When I stepped out of the bus, I saw quite a few cabin's, enough to fit the whole division..
"Woah.."

"Kibum, you'll be sharing a room with..." I suddenly heard,
"...Lee Taemin, Choi Minho and.."
"...Kim Jonghyun. You're cabin 8, okay?"

I nodded and began walking to my-- Our, cabin.
As I opened the cabin door, I saw Taemin and 2 other boys. Who were they?

"Who the are you?" The shorter one of the two asked, was he a 3rd?
"Ah- I'm Kim Kibum, I'm staying here... And you?"
"Kim Jonghyun" the boy replied "And this is Choi Minho."
"Hyung, I can introduce myself...! Hi, I'm Minho."
Jonghyun was Minho's hyung? Really?..

"Annyeong, Minho. Are you guys first years?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Taemin here's a third, but I'm a first. We've known eachother since we were little."

I looked over at Jonghyun, who looked completely uninterested in Taemin, since he was a third.

I walked over to the bed nearest Taemin and put my stuff near it.
"Minnie, this actually isn't so bad..."
"See, Key, I told you."

I think this is actually going to be a pretty fun trip.


A/N: Sorry if there are any typing errors, I typed this up with my Nintendo Wii U since I was kicked off of the computer. lol