Breaking Point

Out Of Place

JR sat on his bed. The other members were eating dinner, but he had said he wasn't feeling hungry, so was excused. The place he chose to ge instead was his room. He looked to Minhyun's neat bed with a dark blue duvet laid on top. His shelf was tidy, with picture frames lined up in a row. Everything about his part of the room was emmaculate. He then looked over to Ren's side. His shelves were littered with wrappers from sweets he had smuggled into the room at nighttime to eat. A Lady Gaga CD sat there too. A rabbit shaped notebook was placed nearby, with a cat figurine sitting on top of it. While it was all still fairly tidy, it still looked cluttered compared to Minhyun's spot. A frown spread over JR's face when he set eyes on his spot. His plain duvet and his plain shelves and his plain... Well, everything. The only colour there, really, was Tosun, his toy. It was sat there looking proud over it's dominance on the pillow, like it was on a throne ruling a kingdom. 

 

Three different beds for three different lives, Jonghyun's being the lousiest overall. The boy frowned, then told himself that a shower may lift his moods... He got up and headed for the door. He reached for the door handle but before his hand got there, it turned, and the door opened quickly. It hit JR with such force that he was knocked back onto the floor. Baekho peered around the corner, then laughed at the mess he made.

"You oaf. Don't try to be a doorstop, because even they are more useful than you." he sneered. The older boy merely sat in place and looked down.

"U-Um.." He began.

"Um? Um what, Royal?" Questioned the blonde.

"I was... Gonna have a shower..."

"A shower. You can have one later. Right now, I want to have a word with you."
 

The nervous boy shook at the words. He then flinched as he saw Baekho's hand approaching him. That hand grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled it upwards. The blonde got on his knees.

"Listen," he began calmy and slowly. "You're getting in the ing way. Leave or I'll personally make you." His words seemed calm and low but were actually seething with anger, disgust and hatred. He yanked JR up onto his feet, the shirts hem ripping from the force. JR grunted from the sudden action on him. Dongho gave a quick cheeky grin and shoved his hand foward, knocking Jonghyun back onto the floor. The helpless puppy curled up, burying his head into his knees. The younger merely planted himself on top of the other. Placing his hand onto the side of JR's head, he pushed down. JR cried out in pain and clenched his fists.

"Do you want to leave yet, kid?" Chuckled Baekho.

"P-Please... D-Dongho... Please stop.." Whimpered the quaking child underneath the crushing force, tears very much overflowing. The blonde merely laughed, relieved the pressure and stood back up, proud of what he acheived.

"There's no Minhyun to save you now, is there, you worthless toad?" Baekho shot insult after insult at JR, wallowing in the stifled sobs and hiccups from the older still lying on the floor, curled up into a ball. 

 

"You're a child."

"You're worth nothing more than a flat basketball."

"Hairless rats are better looking than you."

"I bet a rock could get more girls than you."

"Nobody wants you."

 

And Jonghyun had begun to believe it all.