My Teasing is My Love to You

Teasing Affection

It was about 5:00 pm and Nu'est took the rest of the day off to relax themselves. Ren quickly left his hyungs to avoid the teasing. He made it to his room and started to put on a random song that is on shuffle, once he heard that it was U Kiss's One Of You he let it play and started to change into more comfortable clothing. Ren liked the song since it had a good meaning behind it. After Ren finished changing he heard a knock at the door and lower down the volume. Once the door opened he saw Minhyun peaking his head out. "Rennie Baekho is gonna cook do you want anything?" he asked and Ren nodded his head and head out following his hyung.

While the rest of Nu'est excluding Baekho who is cooking, are in the living room watching Running Man that happened to be on when Aron the TV. Big Bang are the special guest for the airing, Ren didn't mind Big Bang sunbae's they weren't his top favorite but he still respects them. Once in a while Ren will let out a chuckle on how funny it is. "Food is ready!" Baekho yelled from the kitchen and Ren got up and went to the kitchen to help his hyung not knowing some one was watching him.

While they were eating Ren was focused on his eating he just wanted to get out before his hyung's attack him with another teasing comment. "Rennie what were you doing in your room that had you put up your music so loud?" Baekho asked. Before Ren could reply Aron already beat him to it "He was probably dancing to it to be better than them." he said in a jokingly way. "Stop it I mean it." Ren said looking at his hyungs and took his glass to take a sip of it while Baekho and Aron started to tease Ren again by dancing to one of their sunbae's songs. Ren snapped and slam his glass down and glared at his hyung. "I said stop!" He got up and stormed out of the room and slammed his door locking it not even letting his room mate to get in as well. JR glanced at s then looked at the hallway where Ren disappeared off to. "Maybe you guys went a little too far." JR mumbled but loud enough for the two to hear.

Ren sank to the floor hurt by his hyungs by the constant teasing. "Why can't they give it a rest?" he muttered letting his tears fall out of his dark brown eyes. He put on another song and it was 60 Seconds by Sunggyu from Infinite. Ren let out a sigh and let images of a certian brunete was there watching his suffering not even stopping it just laughing it with them as well. "You're too cruel hyung laughing at my pain." he muttered and burried his head in his knees.

The next day Ren still refused to let his room mate, JR enter in the room. Ren slipped out of the dorm and head to the dance room and bowed to his sunbae, Dambi. "Hi noona." He said with a small smile. Ren is Dambi's biggest fan but he knows that he is just a lablemate to her but he still kept his manners. "Is something on your mind?" she asked looking at the younger worried. "Just my hyungs its nothing noona how is your comeback doing?" he asked and Dambi just let it go not wanting to push the younger. "It is going well thanks Rennie." she said with a smile. They chatted for a while till Dambi's manager came and told her that she has to get going to her next part of schedual. "I guess I have to go take care Rennie." she said and gave him a small wave. Ren nodded his head and waved back. He let out another sigh and start to head back to the dorm.

Once Ren made it back to the dorm he looked around and see no one in the dorm. He went to his room and see a note on his bed. 

Ren I figured you were gone while the rest of us were asleep. Be sure you eat something there are some left overs in the fridge just help yourself to any. We will be back soon one of us will come home early today since you are free all day.

Lots of love from your hyung

Ren sighed at the note probably thinking that it was one of the pranks his hyungs will pull. But what bugged him was he didn't know who wrote this to him. Shrugging it out of his mind he went to the kitchen and started to heat up the chicken and took a few bites of it then put it away not feeling hungry anymore. Unknowing to Ren some one has been picking up the bits of pieces of his broken heart and trying to repair them.

It is 7:00 PM and Ren fell asleep on the couch. JR came home 3 minutes later. He saw Ren sleeping and softened. He picked him up bridal style and lead him to their room. He set Ren down and caressed the younger's soft blonde locks. "Ren." he whispered while Ren was awake but kept his eyes closed pretending that he is asleep. "Hyung is sorry for laughing while you were getting teased it... It was just my way of showing my affection to you." JR said and looked at Ren's sleeping face. "The truth is... I love you Ren." JR said. Ren opened his eyes before JR walked out. He jumped out of bed and hugged his hyung from behind. "R-Ren." JR said a bit surprised while Ren just burried his head in the leader's back. "I love you too hyung." Ren muttered and looked at his hyung. "I love you to." he said it one more time. JR turned and faced the maknae and claimed the maknae's lip's. "Then you are mine cause no matter what my teasing to you is my way of saying I love you." JR said and smiled at the maknae. "I love you Ren."

 

 

Hope you guys liked it ;w; sorry for the confusion if you thought it was done ;; i was still working on it. But yeah one of my one shots is done!! ^^ hope you guys like it c: if you want another ship besides JRen i can do others here is the poll so let me know which one ^^ if you want a different pairing just comment below thanks~ c: