And again

You can't go to heaven alive

- Ajushi can you hurry up? - Taemin asked the taxi driver persistently. It was almost eleven and if it keeps going like this he would be late. In his hands the boy was holding tightly his treasure - a book. Yes, today was the day! He would finally meet her! His dream woman, his role model in life!
After that morning several months ago, when the advertisement for her book, the most amazing reading in the world, chanced on him and he bought it he was a huge fan. Hey, he even entered her fan club! It gave him strange during the long job hunting or after an exhausting day in the studio.
He had managed to find himself a job as dance teacher. The money wasn't much but Taemin enjoyed it nevertheless. It was his choice. The life he was living now was entirely his!
He looked at his clock again.
They finally reached the building. The boy paid for the transport and with glowing eyes eyed the entrance - the only thing separating him from the love of his life.
Check the time - 10.55. Perfect!
Then he looked up.

*   *   *

Minho was running like crazy though the narrow streets with big box in his hands. What the hell!
A half an hour ago a man called him. It was about the advertising campaign he planned for a book. A pretty interesting book, if he had to be honest.
Sooo : The man called shouting in the phone about some Jonghyun guy who didn't show up and now they couldn't let the guests in 'cause the preparation wasn't finished. At this stage the while thing would collapse.
The solution - Minho would bring the box with extra marques (for the autographes ) and balloons so they could just whitewash the whole thing and make the people happy.
He was near - one more street needed to be crossed. There is the entrance.
His legs were starting to give up so Minho slowed down a little, trying to catch his breathe. Hopefully he wasn't late - looking at his mobile phone - 10.55 - Great!
And he looked up.

*   *   *

A pair of big hazel eyes met a chocolate ones.

 

 


 

The second chapter was so badly written a had edited him today. *embarrassed*
I have to learn to not write in the middle of the night. -.-

Anyway - Here's the happy ending ^^^