It's Me Kyu, Your Best Friend!!!!!

Best Friends->Enemies->Friends->Lovers

"Seo, you go home first with Super Junior because Yoona, Unnie, and I need to go somewhere." Jessica said while eating her food.

"What?!!! You will leave me alone with these boys. Can I go with you?" Seohyun asked hoping that Girls' Generation will bring her.

"No Seo, you go home first. Look at the boys, they looked haggard and looked like they don't took a bath yet." Taeyeon whispered to Seohyun. Then, she and Seohyun looked at Super Junior and laughed. Leeteuk just gave them a weird look.

"Okay, Unnie. But bring me some ice cream, okay." Seohyun said with puppy eyes.

"If you asked for it. No problem." Yoona said and winked.

They finished their foods. Seohyun paid for their foods and they went to the parking lot. Super Junior got in Seohyun's car with Seohyun of coarse. Girls' Generation also got into their own cars. They started the engine of their cars. Seohyun was heading her car on the way to the mansion while Girls' Generation took the other way.

It didn't took long when they arrived at the mansion. Seohyun parked her car and got out from it. The servants were already outside waiting for them. The servants were forming two lines on the way with space between them enough for a car to pass by. When Super Junior and Seohyun passed by, the servants took a bow. Seohyun and Super Junior stopped in front of the servants.

"Everyone, this is Super Junior. By the way, this is Park Leeteuk, my cousin, you all knew him, right? This is Kim Kibum and Cho Kyuhyun, brothers of Taeyeon unnie. And this is Lee Donghae. You will all call them Young Master because from now on, they will live with us." Seohyun introduced Super Junior to the servants.

"Yes, Young Mistress. Welcome to the Seo Mansion, Young Masters." The servants said in unison and bowed again.

"Thanks for your time. Return to your work now." Seohyun dismissed all the servants. The servants returned to their work.

"Come on boys. Let me show you your rooms." Seohyun said as she went to the stairs first. Super Junior followed her. They stopped on the red room that was opposite to Jessica's. Seohyun opened the door and saw an acoustic guitar on the bed, many hair gels, key and a tablet.

"Donghae, your room. I think." Leeteuk said.

"What made you say that?" Donghae asked.

"Because of the hair gels on the bed." Kibum answered for Leeteuk. Everyone laughed except for Donghae who just gave them a weird look and just entered his room silently. The rest of them walked towards the door of the green roomSeohyun took a look and had found a stick for drums, key and an iPad.

"Oh, this is mine. For sure." Leeteuk said as he entered his room leaving the rest outside. The rest of the group proceeded to the next room.Seohyun opened the door and saw an acoustic guitar, key, iPhone 4s and lots of headsets. Without a word, Kibum entered the room smiling. They walked to the room next to Kibum's. Seohyun kept her distance from Kyuhyun which made him much confused.

"Well, I guess this is me." Kyuhyun said while looking at Seohyun when they arrived at the blue room.

"Suit yourself," Seohyun said as she was about to leave but he held her hand. Kyuhyun made her faced him.

"Why in a hurry? Why is it that you're so eager to get away from me? Don't you recognize me?" Kyuhyun asked while looking at her eyes.

"I recognized you. You're the guy that I bumped this morning." Seohyun said acting innocently.

"No, not that one. But I'm really sorry for what had happened earlier. Don't you really recognized me? I'm Kyu. Your best friend!" Kyuhyun said as he hold his forehead.

"I know." Seohyun said with a guilty face.

"But why the cold treatment and acting as if you don't know me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Look, it's been 8 years. Everything changed. I'm not the same Joohyun and you're not the same Kyu I knew." Seohyun answered.

"Yeah. I guess you're right. You're not the same Joohyun I knew because now, the braces were gone and you're very pretty." Kyuhyun said as he was getting closer to Seohyun.

"So don't expect me to treat you nicely." She said as he pushed Kyuhyun as she ran away from him.Girls' Generation heard the whole conversation. When Seohyun was gone, Kyuhyun entered his room. He found a keyboard, car keys and an Android Tablet on his bed. He sat near the keyboard and started playing one of his favorite piece.

Love U More

Love U More, Love U More, Love U More
Nae mam soge inneun neol
Love U More, Love U More
Ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geol

Nopeun haneul araeui jageun jeom hanaga sarangeul noraehane yeah
Yeojeonhi geudae eomneun naui moseup nae yeopui geurimjaman bangine
Honjamanui saenggangmaneuro I sigan chaeul su eopkko
Geudaeui misoga gaseum sok (gipi) gadeuk chaeuneun geol

Geudae mam sogeneun (ever) sarangi eomneun geol (ever)
Gidarim soge geudaewa geudaewa (I pray for you)
Naui mam sogeneun (ever) modeun ge sarangin geol (ever)
Ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneungeol (neol gidarineun geol)

Geu sarangi chaja ol geora minneun gidarim soge jageun seolleim
Jogeumssik geudaega naege maemdoneun dalkomhan Kiss cheot neukkimcheoreom
Malhal su eomneun nae maeum sok I sarang jeonhal gil eopkko
Geudaega ul ttaemyeon maeum sok (gipi) gamssa jugopeun geol

Geudae mam sogeneun (ever) sarangi eomneun geol (ever)
Gidarim soge geudaewa geudaewa (I pray for you)
Naui mam sogeneun (ever) modeun ge sarangin geol (ever)
Ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneungeol (neol gidarineun geol)

Nae mam soge sumswineun neol yeongwonhi I Love U
Eonjena geudaereul geuriwohaneun geol
Geu maneun naltteurui gieoktteulkkajido
Nan ara neo mani sarangin geol

Naui mam sogeneun yeongweonhi neoppoonin geol (ever ever)
Nal barabwa joon geu nari oneun nal (I pray for you)
Geudae mam sogeneun modeun ge sarangin geol (ever ever)
Ni soomgyeori nae mam soge inneun geol (Neol gidarineun geol)

Love U More, Love U More, Love U More
Nae mam soge inneun neol
Love U More, Love U More
Ne sumgyeori nae mam soge inneun geol

He was reminiscing his memories with Seohyun while they were still young.

That night, Seohyun didn't join Super Junior and Girls' Generation for dinner. Jessica noticed that Seohyun is missing.

"Jane, where's Seohyun?" Jessica asked her personal maid.

"Young Mistress Seohyun went out with Sir Yonghwa earlier to have dinner." Jane answered

"Who's Yonghwa?" Leeteuk asked curiously.

"Seohyun's boyfriend for almost two years now." Taeyeon answered and Girls' Generation giggled.

When Kyuhyun heard this, his hands were clutched to a fist under the table.
------------------------------------------------------------
Is Kyuhyun jealous? What will he do now that Seohyun already had a boyfriend?

5th Chapter has been posted. Don't forget your comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline