What If;

만약에.... (If....)

Im YoonA;

Another day. Another day of hiding my feelings for my best friend Luhan. Yes, I'm in love with my best friend. And to be honest, I really don't like it. Why? It's either two things: since were best friends, that's all we'll ever be or if I'm lucky enough, maybe who knows, he might return my feelings towards him. But since I consider myself unlucky, then I'll take the first one. I've known Luhan for like seven years now. I remembered when he first came here in Korea from China. He doesn't know anyone of course. Then suddenly my parents told me that their friend from China will be living here in Korea and that they have a son; same age as mine. And that's why I have to be friends with him and that's where it all started. I'm glad he can speak Korean very well because that means I won't have a hard time communicating with him right? Right.

I wasn't in love at first sight with him actually. But after a year of knowing him, we became very close with each other. We always go to school together. We even sit beside each other during our classes. A lot of girls from our school likes Luhan. Some of them will always ask me "how come you're so calm whenever you're with him?" and I always tell them that "I don't know? Maybe because we're best friends?". But the truth is, when I realized my feelings for him, I was never calm on the inside whenever I'm with him. I always try my best not to be obvious; not to blush so hard whenever our skin touches. 

I know this sounds pathetic but I've been hiding my feelings for Luhan for like six years now. Maybe you're asking me, "why don't you confess to him and tell him the truth?". To be honest, I never had the courage to do that. What if he won't accept my feelings? Or maybe what if our friendship will be ruined? I don't think I can accept that. So yeah, I'd rather hide my feelings than experience those things.

It hurts; it hurts a lot, yes. But hey, that's life. We can't always get what we want.... I think. 

 

Xi Luhan;

Another day. Another day to look at the beautiful girl beside me. I'm talking about my best friend Yoona. I've known her for like seven years now. She was my first friend here in Korea. And I was really thankful because if it wasn't for her, I don't think I'll have many friends as I have today. She introduced me to her friends which are now also my friends. Yoona is a beautiful and kind girl. And I'm really glad were best friends. But that's not what I want for us to be forever.

I'm in love with her. Actually, I was in love at first sight with her. The first time I saw her when our parents introduced us to each other, all I could think of was "I want to be with her forever". I know it sounds stupid but it's true. I always made up my mind to confess to her, but whenever that time comes, I always end up not confessing to her. It , no actually I . I hate myself for not having the courage to confess to her. But you can't blame me for a moment right? I mean, what if she won't accept my feelings? That will be really painful for me. 

I've met other girls at our school. They were all nice and such but no one can replace my feelings for Yoona. I'm not obsessed, I'm just in love. That sound really corny but it's true. I was always there whenever she needed help or whenever she was sad. I always make time for her. Ever since we met, there wasn't a day when we don't see each other. Thats why I'm thinking that being best friends with her is the only way I can be so close to her. Whenever I look at her beautiful face, I always think that "what are your feelings Yoona? Do you like someone? Because if you do, then he's really lucky". Somehow, I can't ask her these questions. She doesn't really talk about her love life. And I don't know why. 

This is my life everyday. Hiding my feelings towards my best friend. I don't know how am I doing this for like seven years now but one thing's for sure: I will always love Yoona with all my heart. I will confess to her; I should. Because I don't think I can handle my feelings towards her anymore. If she accepts me, then I will be the happiest man alive. But if she doesn't, that's life. We can't always get what we want.... I think.

 

------

Its too short I know >.< But hey, this is just a one shot right lol. Anyway, thank you so much for reading this! I hope you subscribed :-) I'm not really the best author but at least I tried hehe. Thanks again and please don't forget to leave a comment! <3