Chapter 1:

You'r Dream Is Mine

 

Kibum is 16 years and was tall for his age. His problem was his weight. He was tired to see his ugly reflect on his mirror everyday. But a day, he decide to lose it for make his dream come true.

-Hey Kibum !, said his friend while laughing, What are you doing there ? Find a sandwich ?

-Haha, said Kibum, No Stupid guy, i try to find something.

-What thing you want finding ?, he looks on the room.

-I want to lose weight..and become an artist so i need to find a sport i like..

-Aish Kibum, you want be like those anorexic girls ?, He shows him a picture.

-Not anorexic..i just want have a good body..

-Hyung...you said you like dance ? So you can dance for lose you'r weight 

-Hey, it's not idiot~

-Yeah i know.

 
Kibum was worked hard to lose all the weight he gain in few years, it was really difficult for him. When Kibum feels sad, upset or disappointed, he was eating, it was the only things ho make him feel good but when he start do dance, rap and sing, he felt more good than he ever felt. His parents was to busy with their work for noticed the changement of his life, just her grandmother who become a real mom for him see how much he change and become an handsome guy.

-Yeah !!!!!!!!, Kibum shout while run throw the street for join his grandmom's house, GrandMa ! GrandMa ! Open the door it's me !

-Yeah yeah wait, i'm old Bummie~ ,She opened the door and smiled at him, Oh what make you so happy ?

-They say i'm taken !!, He jump on the house and show a letter in front of his grandma's eyes, Look Look !

-Ya Bummie please, stop to jump, you are already so tall~ , She take the letter and read it, Hua ! Kibum it's great, did you show it to your parents ? They will be so happy for you my Dear grandson ! 

-No Grandma, they still work~..and i'm sure they will ignored me if i show it. Thanks for not tell them where i was last week !, Kibum hugged his grandma, I will call this ''Lee Sooman'' for tell him i'm agree ! You are the Best grandma !

-Hehe don't be stupid, your parents will really be happy for you but can you repeat the name of this man ? I am not sure if i hear it clearly, i become so old ! My ear didn't work well !

-You'r not old grandma, you have just..live a lot, he laugh while her grandma knock his head, Hm wait, Lee SooMan Grandma why ? Do you know him ?

-Yeah, i think i knew him when i was young~ 

-It was you'r boyfriend ? , he laugh, i know a lot of guy run after you it's Eomma who tell it Hehe :P

-Hey, you'r grandma was a beautiful woman Bad Grandson ! , she poke his arm.

-Hehe so ? It was you'r boyfriend ?

-No Bummie, it was just a friend but i think i will be happy if i see him again.

-I will talk about ou to him, maybe he remember you ? But Grandma How can it be you'r friend ? You are more old than him.., he hide his face under a pillow for her grandma don't hit him.

-Aish Bummie, you know in friendship or love, age mean nothing and pabo i have few years older than him !

-Oh so it's an old man ? 

-He is 4 years youger Kibum, You must go back to you'r house before you'r parents noticed you'r not here and when you will be a star, pay attention yeah ?

-Attention about what Grandma ?

-Girls, they will try to have you as their boyfriend just for you'r money so keep ur feeling hide and when you think the one you love is you'r true love, don't ever lose this person, you promise me ?

-Yeah i promise Grandma, he hugged her tight before go out of the house.

 
Key walking out of the house and walk on the street while typing the number of Lee Sooman, he felt worried and shy to call him, if it was a joke ? He put his phone on his ear and count the ring in his head.
 
-Yeah Lee Sooman on the phone ?
 
Key is breathing deeply and reply with a shy voice :
 
-Hi Mr. Sooman. I'm sorry if i bother you, i'm Kim Kibum, i have received you'r letter this morning.
 
-Oh Hi Kibum, i remember you.
 
-I call for tell you i am agree for being a member of the New group.
 
-Hehe Kibum i'm really glad you'r agree. Can you come on the town tomorrow ?
 
-At the same Town where the audition was ?
 
-Yeah this one at 3pm you can ?
 
-Yeah Mr.  I will be there at 3pm.
 
-Good, then see you tomorrow0
.
-Yeah Good bye.
 
-Good bye.