Chapter 2

You'r Dream Is Mine

 

Two years pass after Kibum join the new group, he was a great rapper and singer and the others members of the group become like his second family.
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin was the others members and treat Kibum like a mom, he take the Key nickname for the group but all people called him ''Eomma''.
 
Key was training in the big place while SUJU members was resting on the floor.
This day, Lee Sooman introducing the new group to others SM members, they called F(x).
Key and other members bows to them with respect but a girl didn't do it, she wasn't used to do it that why she just shakes their hands. This girl called Amber, she was from America and wasn't a really shy person.
After their meeting, Key and s was sitting in a cafeteria, he start to feel boring. He start to laughing when he saw Amber look confusing with the distributor of food and decide to get up and go help her.
 
-Hey, he said.
-Oh Hi Key, she smile, What are you doing there ?
-I eat with others and you ? You look don't know how to use it ?
-Hehe not really ! This thing always eat my money, she laugh, Can you help me ? Really i'm hungry D:
-What you want eating ?, he laugh, Maybe the distributor want tease you with you'r stomach !
-Hm, i want this please !, she point a sandwich.
-You like cheese ?, he smile.
- Yeah so much ! *^*
-Take it then or it's me who eat it ! , he laugh.
- Yaa !, she take it, Aniyo it's mine !, she smile and knock his head, nobody have to stole my cheese ! But thanks Key !
-Hehe yeah yeah no need nae ?
-Arasseo, she eat, See you later nae ? If i don't come back to the dorm now, Vic Unnie gonna kill me ! She is scary you know ! , she laugh.
-Oh i don't know her well but if you said it, he smile. Yeah i go home too so See you, he mess her hair before go.
 
Key run in the street in the rain by joining his house.
 
Key always felt bad in this house, nothing gave him the smile. It was a piece so empty of emotion which Key found always sad here.
He got up with difficulty the following morning, he had not well slept because the sofa made his back pain. It was bad for him, he having a training this day.
The pain of his back becoming intensified, Key had to stop the training and lengthened on the ground a moment.
 
-Hey Key, what happend today ?, said Jonghyun worried.
-I'm tired and my back hurt a lot ~ 
 
Onew and Taemin sat down on the back of Key whereas he shouted with pain while Minho and Jonghyun laughed.
 
- Yaa ! Please it's hurt ! Move from there !!!!!
- Hyung ! You shout like a girl !, said Taemin while laughing.
 
While the members laughed about Key, the F (x) entered the room and began laughed when they see the scene.
 
- Hey please don't hurt him, he's about to cry.., said Amber.
- I gonna die ! Eomma T_T, he put his head on his arms.
- Hyung, move from him please, she pushed them.
- Ah..., Key didn't move and stay lay on floor.
 
Amber took the hand of Key and helped him has to get up.
 
- Are you ok ?, she look at him worried. 
- Y..Yeah, i think..gomawo~~
- It's nothing, she smile, Why you were lay on the floor ?
- My back hurt..
-Aish, she think, I have something for the pain, waits me in front of the studio in the evening?
- Hm, yeah, he smile while nods.
 
Amber and Key spoke and laughed together as if they were in another world.
Shinee and F (x) around them was as shadows, more Key and Amber moved closer to each others more the persons around them became invisible.
 
This days, Key waited for Amber in front of the studio.
He feltgood besides her as if they knew for a long time. Key smile when he seen Amber go down staircases. Amber smile to him and took the arm.
 
- Come Key, I kidnap you !, she laugh.
- Oh cool *^*, he shows his tongue.
- Oh jinjja hehe ?
- Why not ?, he laugh, but first please heal my back D:
- Yeah i will !
- And...what is it ? The things for the back pain ?
- Cream, you know you put it on you'r back and it calm the pain~
- How can i put it on my back ? You know, i'm alone in the house so..i can't do it alone.
- I will do it for you, she smile.
- I don't want bother you~
- You not bother me, if i ask you for do it, it's because it's ok nae ?
 
Amber opened the door from her home and let in Key.
 
- Waw~~ it's really..more girlish that i expected, he laugh.
- Yaa don't laugh~ i'm boyish but i like girlish things~
- Hehe sorry, he smile and look at her.
 
Amber went to the bathroom and returned with the cream.
 
- Put off you'r shirt please, she smile.
- Mwo ?!! Yaa wae ?!, he blush.
- Aish if i want put cream on you'r back, i need you to put of you'r shirt.., she smile.
- Ah..i..i..yeah i will..., he look at her without do anything.
- Aish Key..
 
Amber approached Key and began has to remove his shirt without being able to refrain from blushing has his tour when she see him without shirt.
She looked his chest a moment before looked away..
 
-..Ah..Turn back nae ?, she smile awkwardly.
- Hm.., he nods a bit and turn back., he blush and turn back while wait.
 
Amber put some cream on the hands and spent them on his loins before going back up them on hisshoulder blades, Key trembled a little has cause of the freshness.
 
- It's cold, he laugh a bit.
- Hehe i know sorry nae..
- It's ok..
 
Key shivered under Amber's hands, he turned around when she had finished and smile to her awkwardly.