JunHyo

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeAUN34FVg2NKtjALUYHK

Hyoyeon the dancing machine of SNSD has a 6 month old baby girl. SM, SNSD, JYP, and 2PM know who the father is because the father in Junho from 2PM. Now they're getting hated on because fans found out. 

Hyoyeon was holding JooEun with 2PM and SNSD watching TV with her. "How'd they find out?" Chansung said while holding Jaejoon.  Yoona spoke up "All of us are together and have kids while Hyoyeon had "no" kids and Junho was the only one of 2PM without a wife and a child" Tiffany nodded "You're right and if none of the fans like it we're here for you." Yoona got GiGi, Taecyeon got YoonYi, Wooyoung got HyoRim, Tiffany picked up Tina, Jay picked up Jin, and Yuri picked up Gy-Riy. 

Everyone nodded "Thanks Unnies and Oppas" Junho smiled and went over to her and got down in front of her "I love you, I love our baby girl" he kissed both their forheads. Everyone said their good byes and Yoona came up with GiGi  "Hyo SNSD is with you and so is 2PM so call us if you need anything ok?" Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"I love you guys" they did a group hug.  When they left Hyoyeon asked "Junho Oppa what are we gonna do?" Junho shrugged "I don't know" he scratched his head "We could tell the truth" Hyoyeon nodded. 

2 weeks later 

Jay got in front of everyone and said "Junho has an announcement about the scandal with Hyoyeon from SNSD" Junho got up with the reast of s "I guess I'm gonna do what Chansung did." he chuckled.

"As everyone may know Hyoyeon had a baby 6 months ago and I would like to confirm I am the father of the most beautiful girl JooEun. I hope everyone supports us on our decision." 2PM bowed and left the stage. 

3 am

Junho got home and already saw hyoyeon asleep but JooEun was still awake on the floor. When she saw her Appa she tried to crawl to him but couldn't so he walked over to her and picked her up. Hyoyeon woke up and rubbed her head "Oppa you're home! How was it?! Did they say anything bad?!" Junho calmed her down "No they didn't I confirmed it and said I hope they support us" 

Hyoyeon hugged him "Oppa lets go to bed arasso?" he nodded "I'm gonna change her then I'll go to bed." They kissed one more timeand Junho went upstairs and canged JooEun. He put her to bed but not before kissing her forhead then he got dressed and went to bed. He saw she was changed and then he kissed her head and fell asleep. 

JooEuns pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTusBiAoTL1It1OImIXKUd Hyoyeons pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSxiIfV6QeUfTJTiii4Kl

Junhos pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmy22gWMqhN1xIN6QOvnN