SuFany

2pm + SNSD OneShots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpNovKAaPIheqHbrPbY8T

Tina woke up her Appa Junsu. He woke up and rubbed his eyes and looked at Tiffany to see she was still asleep. He kissed her forhead and got up and went into Tinas room "Why are you crying? You're gonna wake up Umma." Tiffany walked in "Too late" she smiled. "I think she's hungry Oppa" 

Junsu walked down stairs while carrying Tina with her head on his shoulder. Tiffany was behind them "I can't believe I'm only 23 and have a 6 month old" Junsu who was in the kitchen fixing a bottle looked "Do you regret it?" "No dear lord I'm glad it was with you" Junsu kissed her and Tina started laughing.

They looked down at her. Junsu gave her to Tiffany and grabbed the bottle and fed her. When she was done they changed her and went to the store to buy grocerys. They arrived and Junsu got Tina out of the car and into a cart. They were walking and they saw the Teacyoon couple with GiGi and YoonYi they said "Hi" and talked for a while till they left.

They were getting diapers and formula. They checked out and went home. Tiffany fed Tina and changed her again into her pajamas while Junsu cooked (It may just be me but i can actually see Junsu cooking).

When they finished eating they got ready for bed Junsu had his arm wrapped around Tiffanys waist and had his nose in her hair. 

"I love you baby" Junsu smiled when he said that. "I love you too Oppa" she giggled and kissed him softly and they fell asleep. 

Tinas pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKEKcWi1rmrSP3ppLUO0x Tiffanys pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI8YPT3SwNqeRqHtYD-fc

Junsus pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROaJp9D3xDAFYklh5TohZ