[7] Searching for Yoseob

another fluffy day

"only one person that i can said guilty, Hyuna.... Cause last time i see Yoseob, he is with Hyuna" Junhyung said

quikly, Junhyung calling hyuna. "Yah! Hyuna"

"OPPA~~~~~~ I can't imagine you are calling me! I always dreaming about this... You call me... And, we go on a date..." Hyuna said.

"YAH! Don't think i'm gonna do that, cause, WHERE IS YOSEOB?!?!" Junhyung screamed

"I don't know what is Oppa talking about!" Hyuna said. "Last time, me and Yoseob oppa are talking at the new cafe and suddenly i don't know what happend anymore..."

"LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Junhyung yell. "TELL. ME. THE. TRUTH!"

"I don't know! Okay?! That's all the truth?! Why should I lie to you?! I already tell you about the truth! And I already told you, that Yoseob oppa is better than you are! He is cute, and kind" Hyuna said. "and WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN, OPPA?!"

"I. DON'T. CARE!" Junhyung said. "I'll see the truth by myself, and if you are lie, You'll see." Junhyung said, than hang up the phone. "Hyuna don't know that the new cafe owner is my aunt."

"Then, let's go ask your aunt." Kikwang said.

"Woah! Kikwang! You're genius! Let's go!" Junhyung said. Then they run to Junhyung's aunt cafe.

"Aunty!"Junhyung said.

"Wow~ Junhyung! Long time no see, ah! You are taller now!"  Junhyung's aunt said while hug Junhyung.

"Um, aunty, could you help me,?" Junhyung ask.

"Yes, what do you want me to help you?" His aunt ask

"Please give me the record of CCTV from your cafe a week ago" I said.

"Ah, this!" She said.

"Thanks aunty!" Junhyung said, while drag kikwang to watch it.

He only saw there, when Hyuna and Yoseob come and sit, after the drink come, and yoseob doesn't notice, Hyuna adding some thing into Yoseob drink. And when they want to walk back, Yoseob just fainted, and Hyuna's 'oppa' just take Yoseob and turn left, "Hey, they should turn right, or back to school." Kikwang suddenly said.

"LIAR!" Junhyung yell.

Meanwhile...

"Junhyung will never know where Yoseob is even if he knew the truth." Hyuna said without thinking that when 1st grade she already told Junhyung where the place is.

 

Flashback

"Oppa... You know, near from my house, there was a creepy old empty house..." Hyuna said 

"Eoh, really?"

Flashback end

 

"THATS IT! WE'RE GOING TO BUSAN!" Junhyung suddenly said.

"What are you talking about, Hyung?" Kikwang asked.

"Kikwang, i just remember that Hyuna told me near her house, there was an empty old creepy house, they must be taking Yoseob there!" Junhyung said and quikly run to get his car from school, "palli, Kikwang!"

They quikly drive to the creepy house.

"OKAY! GAME OVER, HYUNA! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE" Junhyung shout while getting in.

"JUNNIE OPPA, did you know I wasn't alone here!" Hyuna said, then Joon and his friends are out.

"I KNOW THAT!" Junhyung said, and Kikwang was there, while theire fighting.

"HEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly Junhyung heard Yoseob screamed. 

"You know, you are pretty smart too, but not smart enough!" Junhyung said and taking a stick ad hit some of Joon friend. And now, it just, Junhyung, Hyuna, Kikwang  and Joon. 

"Hyung, you go help Yoseob, I'll finish this two" Kikwang suddenly whisper.

While then Junhyung run into the house without knowing that Hyuna is folowing him.

"Help! Junhyung?!" Yoseob said after seeing Junhyung.

"Yea, its me, i'll help you" Then Junhyung let Yoseob free. 

"How romantic~ ENOUGH! One of you gonna die!" Hyuna said while aimed her gun to Yoseob's head. "Any last word?" 

"Goodbye!" Kikwang suddenly said and tie Hyuna's hand. 

Not long after that the police come. And Hyuna with her 'oppa' are arested