[6] Where's Yoseob?

another fluffy day

 

JUNHYUNG POV

Isn't it good she stopped to disturbing my life, I mean, I just don't feel good that she's being Yoseob's fan girl, I just thinking that something bad wwould happen to Yoseob, I don't know what is it, but I just felt like Hyuna is planning something. AAAH~ what's wrong with me? why am i thinking that bad about a girl?! I mean, why is she want to do that without any reason, right?!

"Junhyung! Wait!" I heard that cutie shout to me.

"Hey, cutie, let's eat some ramyeon!" I said.

"Ummh.. Ramyeon?! I love ramyeon~~~" Said Yoseob, I just could giggle seeing his face and behavior, then we taking the ramyeon from the canteen.

"What you got there, food lover hyung? Ah, ramyeon,... I know you love it..." Kikwang said to Yoseob, while then Yoseob just sent glare at him that makes Kikwang said, "Ah, I'm scared, please don't hurt me~" with fake scared look. "You know hyung, you are too cute till a glare doesn't fit in your face, it just turn to be a funny face" while then Yoseob is pouting, he is so cute when he is pouting.

"That's better~" I said, then laughing, and all of them turn into laughing as they saw me laughing.

"Haha~ that was funny~" Yoseob said

JUNHYUNG POV END

 

Meanwhile

Hyuna sit to her chair and taking a sandwich as her lunch, then she clicking her phone and call someone. "Yeoboseyo, oppa~ you said that you love me, right?! And you said you'll do anything to me, anything at all, right?!" then her lip turn into an evil smirk. "Oppa~ I want you to following someone... Ah.... Better meet me at my school, after this school over. Maybe at 3 PM, okay, oppa?!" then she hang up the phone. "You'll feel my pain” she said, then her lips turn into a smirk.

3 PM 

"OPPA~ YOSEOB OPPA~" Hyuna shout.

"Eoh?!" Yoseob answer and run to Hyuna. "Wae?!"

"Aniya.... I just want you to meet someone... Let's go, oppa~" Hyuna said, without looking Junhyung was looking at them.

"Yoseob oppa~ this is Lee Joon oppa~ he is my oppa~~ i mean real oppa~" Hyuna said.

real oppa?! She told me she is the only child at her family, Junhyung think.

"Joon oppa, this is Yoseob, Yoseob oppa, this is Joon oppa” Hyuna said.

“O-oh.. Anyway, nice to meet you, Joon, um... I think I’ll go home now..” Yoseob said, then he get home.

“See, Joon oppa, Yoseob is the one i ask you to follow, can you do it to me???” Hyuna do some aegyo.

“Aaah~ I can’t say no to you, cause you’re too cute~” Lee Joon. “It’s an easy job to me... I’ll get going then”

 

YOSEOB POV

Why am I feeling not good? Why am I thinking that someone will hurt me? Why am I feeling that someone is knowing about it? And why am I feeling that someone is following me?

Then i go fast to my house... I think I’m scared, cause i felt someone is following me, I don’t want my father knowing about this.. I live at my house alone, my mom is die when i was 12 years ol, and my father is at other country, he said that i could protect myself.

Then i go to my room, lock my self there. And just lying under my blanket. And eat my food that i buy 2 days ago.

Not waiting for a long time, I already felt a sleep.

Every time i felt someone watching me at school, home, and anywhere else

Its being like this since i meet Hyuna’s oppa, Joon...

YOSEOB POV END

 

“ Yoseob oppa~~~ let’s go to the new cafe across the street, please..” Hyuna said, while do her aegyo.

“Sure...” Yoseob smile, while then Hyuna just smirk, All her plan was going perfectly as she want it to be.

After Yoseob go with Hyuna, Yoseob never seen at his school again

One week later...

“hey, Kikwang! Where’s the cutie?” Junhyung said

“Dunno, hyung... He seems not going to school today..., again” Kikwang said.

“You know where his home?!” Junhyung ask

“of course!” kikwang said. “but why are you want to know where is his home?”

“something.. Umm, can you accompany me to his home? I need to know” Junhyung said

“yeah.. I could” Kikwang said.

When school’s over

“Here it is! Yang’s mansion, Yoseob live here alone, his mom is dead, and his father is working at another country.

Ding Dong... Bell in Yoseob house is ringing, 1, 2,,3, and somany times, but nobody open the door.

“I think he isn’t home, but where?” Kikwang said.

 

YOSEOB POV

I wake up in a room, a dark room i could say it as a creepy room too, i can’t move my hands and foot.

“HELP! HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!” I scream, but nobody comes, I think nobody even hear me. I only could hear only some of motorcycle or car pass, but i don’t know where is it. “WHERE AM I?!?!?!”