Chapter 1, Episode 2

Three Little Bears

 

CHAPTER 1, EPISODE 2: Who Are You?!

 

Kai, Myungsoo and Krystal entered the school with lunchboxes, in their lunchboxes there was bento that made by Krystal. Krystal smiled happily, it wasn’t usual she smiles like that. Krystal, Kai and Myungsoo were known as the arrogant siblings, three of them barely ever smile, when you find them smile it must be when they are around their friends. Myungsoo with INFINITE, Kai with EXO and Krystal with f(x).

“Oppa, you have to eat the bento! Don’t you dare to throw it, okay? Bye!” Krystal waved at her brothers then she went into her class. Krystal was still in 10th grade of High School, her class was in 1st floor while Kai’s and Myungsoo’s classes are in the 2nd floor.

Kai and Myungsoo walked beside each other, “you sure it is safe?” Myungsoo looked warily at his lunchbox, Kai sighed, “it’s okay, hyung. We have to finished the bento or Krystal will kill us.” Myungsoo nodded at his little brother’s statement. “Bye, hyung...” Kai went into his class while Myungsoo kept walking until he reached his class.

“Good morning” Myungsoo greeted his friends, he sat on his chair and put his lunchbox on his desk. Dongwoo spotted the lunchbox Myungsoo brought, “Yah, L! You bring a lunchbox?” Dongwoo laughed as he sat on Myungsoo’s table, Myungsoo nodded his head “Krystal made the foods, I couldn’t avoid her.”

“Krystal made the foods?” Dongwoo widened his eyes, “then the foods must be delicious!” Dongwoo’s eyes were sparkling. Yes, Dongwoo liked Krystal but Myungsoo never let him to get close to his sister. Myungsoo grinned, “if you want my lunch, then you can have it, I can buy lunch at the cafetaria.” He said, “seriously? You will let me eat Krystal’s foods?” Dongwoo asked, Myungsoo nodded his head decisively, “but you can’t tell Krystal because if she finds out that you are the one who eat the lunch, she will kill me, Okay?” “Okay!”

Myungsoo grinned, Dongwoo was so happy... he didn’t know what was he gotten himself into.

---

Finally the lunch time bell rang, Myungsoo lazily closed his books and shoved it to his backpack then he stood up and was about to walk out of the class but Dongwoo stood in his way. Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, “yah ugly! You’re standing on my way, get lost!” Myungsoo said, Dongwoo didn’t feel offended because Myungsoo always talk like that to him so he stretched out his hand. “What is this?! Do you want to play with me now?!” Myungsoo started to get annoyed by his friend’s behaviour. “No, stupid! Where’s your lunchbox, I want to eat my Krystal’s foods.” Dongwoo smiled widely and Myungsoo suddenly remembered his promise. “Ah, right... the lunchbox is under my desk, you can eat the foods, I will buy my lunch at the cafetaria. Eat well, okay?” Myungsoo eye-smiled at him, Dongwoo looked really excited when he jumped to Myungsoo’s desk to get the lunchbox.

Before Myungsoo really left, Dongwoo shouted “Thank you, L! You’re the best!” Myungsoo didn’t reply and just kept walking to the cafetaria, “stupid Dongwoon, so gullible.” He mumbled and chuckled.

---

Myungsoo bought a sandwich and a box of milk for his lunch and he passed Kai’s table.

“Hi, Kai! Hi everyone!” Myungsoo greeted them friendly, EXO isn’t unfamiliar for Myungsoo that was why he’s friendly to them. Kai looked at the plastic of sandwich in Myungsoo’s hand, “hyung? You bought lunch? How about the bento?” Kai asked. Myungsoo grinned, “Dongwoo wants to eat it, as a good friend I let him have it.” He said, Kai shrugged “well that’s good for you, but you’ll be in a danger if Krystal finds out.” Kai reminded. “Thanks for the advise Kai, I’m leaving now... Bye.” Myungsoo walked to his class, he ate the sandwich all the way to the class.

When he arrived, he found Sungjong and Sunggyu in the class, his lunchbox was there the foods wasn’t finished yet but Dongwoon was nowhere in sight. “Where’s Dongwoon?” Myungsoo asked to the both of his friends, “after eating your bento, his stomach hurt then he ran to the washroom. What is in your bento? Did you pour poison in it?” Sunggyu said. Myungsoo sighed, *ah, lucky me I didn’t eat that or I will end up like Dongwoo... This food isn’t safe to be eaten.* Myungsoo said mentally.

“Krystal made this for me, I have tasted it yesterday and the taste is still lingering in my mouth, I can’t eat it.” Myungsoo pretend to be sick, “why didn’t you just throw it?” Sungjong asked and right after that there was a light bulb in Myungsoo mind.

 

Myungsoo stood in front of a trashcan in the school’s backyard, there weren’t so much people there only a couple of love birds who eat their lunch together on the bench. *Oh god, please has mercy on me for throwing foods like this, but this food isn’t safe so please forgive me.* Myungsoo whispered to himself then he put all of the food inside the trashcan, and that was it, the food was now gone.

“Yah!” suddenly there was a sound coming from behind Myungsoo, Myungsoo looked around but saw nobody. “You shouldn’t have thrown food just like that!” the voice shouted again. Myungsoo turned around, there was a girl with a shaggy short hair stood behind him with a pink lunchbox in her hands.

Myungsoo stared at her, he scanned the girl from head to toe. The girl was just an ordinary girl, Myungsoo never see her around school. “Who are you?” Myungsoo asked, “I’m Choi Kyura from class 10-5.” She introduced herself, “I’ve never seen you before, are you new?” Myungsoo asked.

 “no, I’m always been here. Maybe there’s just too much girls in your life, Myungsoo.” Kyura looked at Myungsoo with a dislike look, Myungsoo raised his eyebrow in dislike too “who are you, dare to talk to me like that?” he asked. “You shouldn’t have thrown the food! You have to respect foods, because without them you might not be alive and be something like this.” Kyura said wordy.

“I don’t get it, what do you mean? Be something like what?” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes, he never met a very annoying girl like her before. “Why don’t you ask the girls whose hearts have broken by you?” Kyura said, “what’s your problem with me?!” Myungsoo asked, frustated that the-Kyura-girl who he never met before act all annoying to him.

“Kyura?” suddenly someone came from the bushes, it was (unexpectedly) Krystal.

“Krystal?!” Myungsoo exclaimed, shocked that Krystal was here. “Oppa? What are you doing here with... Kyura?” Krystal asked.

“You know this girl?” Myungsoo shocked and pointed to Kyura, “ you know this jerk?!” Kyura pointed to Myungsoo in disbelief. Myungsoo glared at the girl because she called him a jerk.

“Wow, calm down you two... What’s happening?” Krystal asked, Kyura opened “this jerk was th__pfff...” Myungsoo widened his eyes then quickly covered Kyura’s mouth, Kyura struggled to get loose, “Oppa... What are you doing to her? Let her go.” Krystal shook her head at her brother’s childishness. Myungsoo eventually released Kyura, “are you crazy?!” Kyura shouted at him, Myungsoo widened his eyes and glared at Kyura.

“Oh my gosh, stop it you two cat and mouse! I don’t know what’s wrong with both of you.” Krystal shook her head then looked at Myungsoo right in the eyes.

“Oppa, did you eat the food that I made? Was it delicious?” Krystal asked, Myungsoo widened his eyes he didn’t expect Krystal to ask that question in front of Kyura who obviously saw Myungsoo when he threw the food. Myungsoo looked at Kyura and Kyura looked at Myungsoo, Kyura finally knew what was Myungsoo scared about, the food that he thrown was made by Krystal and he didn’t want to let Krystal know that he threw it. Kyura smirked at Myungsoo, Myungsoo broke the eye contact.

“The food was delicious!” Myungsoo praised, Kyura chuckled “was that? Because... I think Krystal put too much salt in her food, right Krystal?” Kyura glanced at Krystal. Krystal nodded, “yeah... I gave my food to the cat who lives here. I don’t know that you like salty food, Oppa.” Krystal smiled, “ah... y... yeah... I do.” Myungsoo lied.

“Ah yeah Oppa, this is Choi Kyura. She’s my classmate who is learning to cook together with me. She will often come to our house.” Krystal embraced Kyura friendly, Myungsoo forced himself to smile, “wait... Krystal... this jerk is your brother?” Kyura released herself from the embrace. Myungsoo widened his eyes, he couldn’t believe that Kyura girl kept calling him jerk, Krystal looked at Kyura puzzled. “Yes, he’s my brother... what’s wrong?” Krystal asked, Kyura narrowed her eyes and gave Myungsoo a deathly glare, “nothing’s wrong.”

“Okay then, Oppa you have to go back to your class! Kyura, let’s go bac to the class. Bye, Oppa!”

Krystal waved his hand and said goodbye before she left, Myungsoo waved back at her, the Kyura girl didn’t say anything.

---

Myungsoo opened the basecamp’s door angrily then he sat on the sofa, crossing his arms.

“What’s wrong with him?” Hoya whispered to Sunggyu, Sunggyu shrugged and shook his head in the same time.

“What is wrong with you?” Sungjong asked and sat beside Myungsoo with Star on his lap, Myungsoo looked at the cat, he wasn’t in the mood for anything fluffy right now. “This is because that Kyura girl!” Myungsoo said grumpily, “Kyura? Who?” Sungjong tilted his head and looked at the ceiling, tried to search for Kyura in his memory.

Sungjong shook his head, “I don’t know Kyura, what’s wrong with her? Did she stalk you or something extreme?” he asked. “She did worse than stalking!” Myungsoo shouted, that’s his nature when he’s angry he will yell and shout. “What did she do?” Sunggyu joined the conversation, Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu dramatically “she’s calling a jerk! ALL FREAKING TIME!” Myungsoo kicked the table in front of his feet.

Hoya laughed, Sungyeol who was listening all the time laughed too.

Myungsoo was about to yell at them but suddenly Dongwoo came out from the washroom with a flush sound as the sound effect.

“Yah, what are you all laughing at?” Dongwoo asked with a sour expression, he seemed like he held the hurt in his stomach. Myungsoo looked at him and Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo too.

“YOU!” Dongwoo yelled, he walked to where Myungsoo sat he grabbed Myungsoo collar. The other members were trying to stop them from fighting, but Dongwoo wasn’t in the mood to fight either he just wanted to ask Myungsoo “WHAT DID YOU PUT IN YOUR LUNCH, YOU BASTARD!”

Myungsoo pulled himself from Dongwoo’s grip, “I didn’t put anything! I’ve told you before that the one who made it was Krystal not me, don’t blame everything on me!” Myungsoo protested back. Dongwoo finally gave up and sat on the sofa he was out of energy, “yah... if it was really Krystal who made the food, why was it so WEIRD? THE TASTE WAS FREAKING ABSURD.” Dongwoo exclaimed.

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo, there was a slight guilty in his heart for making his friend suffered like that. “Krystal is not good at cooking, she’s currently learning how to cook delicious foods.” Myungsoo said, “I wanted to eat the food she made for me but you came to me and said you want to eat that food, as a good friend I shouldn’t stand on the way of your happiness, right? You are happy just by eating Krystal’s food, right?” Myungsoo continued and continued. Dongwoo looked at him, “I should have known it, dammit, my stomach is freaking hurt.” Dongwoo groaned.

 

After saying sorry to Dongwoo, Myungsoo went home. When he got home, he could smell a sweet smell from the front door. *Hmm... Maybe Krsytal is doing good this time.* Myungsoo was already thinking of a delicious, sweet chiffon. Myungsoo walked to the kitchen, but he didn’t find just Krystal in there, there was a stranger... a stranger that he knew well just from her back figure.

Krystal, being a sister who has a good instinct immediately sensed her brother’s presence.

“Oppa! You’re home already!” Krystal exclaimed and otomatically the stranger turned around and met eyes with Myungsoo. “Sunbae, annyeong!” Kyura greeted Myungsoo then she bowed but smirk was plastered on her face.

*God... Why did you let her enter my life.... bless my poor soul...* Myungsoo sighed.