Chapter 1, Episode 1

Three Little Bears

CHAPTER 1, EPISODE 1: The Life of Myungsoo L

 

 

After school, the INFINITE gang went to their basecamp near the school. Dongwoo and Sunggyu were playing dart together, Woohyun was reading a book, Hoya was playing his nintendo, Sungyeol was taking selcas, Sungjong was playing with his new pet, a dog named star. Myungsoo who was sitting on the sofa without anything to do, looked around and found his friends have something for them to do while he didn’t. Myungsoo threw his back to the back of the chair then he sighed, Sungyeol spotted Myungsoo’s disatisfied face.

“Hey bro, what’s up?” Sungyeol sat beside Myungsoo and he hooked Myungsoo’s neck with his arm, Myungsoo groaned he released his neck from the hook, “aish, jinjja!” he growled. Sungyeol laughed, “what’s wrong with you? Why are you so moody today?” he teased, “I’m not moody, hyung. I’m just not in the mood and worse, nothing can cheer me up.” Myungsoo childishly crossed his arm and leaned to the back of the sofa.

Suddenly, Myungsoo’s phone rang the sign of a phonecall. Myungsoo was hoping that it was from Krystal but when he looked at the display, it wasn’t Krystal. It was the annoying girl’s number.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked coldly, “Op... Oppa... Where are you?” she stuttered from getting a bad greeting from Myungsoo, “it’s not your freaking business, so stop bothering me with phone calls and messages I don’t even like you from the first place. I’ll hang up, bye!” Myungsoo slide the red button to end the phone call then he threw his phone to the side.

“So annoying!” he muttered. “Poor girl.” Sungyeol, who was still sitting beside Myungsoo, said, “what was her sin to receive that yell?” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, asking for reason why did Myungsoo yell at the girl. “She was bothering me, she’s a nuisance. And stop acting like you never break a girl’s heart.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, Sungyeol chuckled, “Yes, I have broken girls’ heart before but I never yelled at them. I break it up in a good and friendly way.”

“Is there such a hilarious thing like that? Breaking up in friendly way?” Myungsoo scoffed, Sungyeol just shrugged and laughed a little, “you better go home now, Myungsoo. You’re not in the mood, it’s better if you stay away from us because if you’re not, there will be a big fight between you and our member.” Sungyeol threw Myungsoo’s coat to him, “aish... alright. See you when I see you.” Myungsoo wore his coat, and after saying goodbye to the other members half-heartedly Myungsoo headed home.

---

“I’m home” Myungsoo took off the helmet that protected his head, “oh, Oppa! You’re home!” that was Krystal voice coming from kitchen, “Ah!” she shouted, Myungsoo widened his eyes and quickly ran to the kicthen after hearing her shout.

Myungsoo arrived in the kitchen and he found Krystal with an apron and a spatula in her hand and... a scrambled egg on the floor.

Myungsoo sighed in relief, even though the kitchen was a total mess, at least his sister wasn’t hurt. “What are you doing, Krys?” Myungsoo walked closer to look at the scattered egg, Krystal scoot down to clean the floor from the egg, “I’m cooking, what else?” there was a slight pink colored her cheeks, “why are you cooking?” Myungsoo asked. His sister, Krystal wasn’t the type of girl who likes to spend her time in the kicthen that was why Myungsoo curious.

“I just bought three lunchboxes each for you, me and Kai Oppa, and I don’t want it to be wasted so I’m deciding to make bentos for you, me and Kai to be brought to school tomorrow. We can save money from it, right? We don’t have to buy foods from the cafetaria!” Krystal grinned sweetly, Myungsoo who loves his sister so much couldn’t refuse or even just to shake his head, “that’s sweet of you, Stal.” Myungsoo smiled, Krystal smiled back.

“So... Where’s Kai?”

***

Myungsoo and Krsytal were sitting on the sofa in front of the television. The television was , but neither Krystal or Myungsoo were paying atenttion to it. Krystal was talking on the phone with Kai and Myungsoo was texting with a girl.

Finally, Krystal hung up and fixed her position and grabbed the remote control to change the channel. “Where’s Kai? It’s already 8 and he’s not home, yet.” Myungsoo glanced at Krystal then quickly glanced back to his phone because there was a reply, “he said he hasn’t done practising, and he said ‘don’t wait for me, i’ll be home late and I got my key with me’” Krystal imitated Kai’s voice but it wasn’t same at all. Myungsoo didn’t respond her at first because he was busy texting, when he finally done typing he chimmed, “aish... that dance-freak boy.”

Krystal stared at Myungsoo who gave her a late respond, Myungsoo can felt Krystal’s glare so he looked back at her. “What?” Myungsoo asked, “who are you texting with this time?” Krystal asked back. “It’s no one” Myungsoo, felt like he and his cellphone weren’t safe anymore, moved away from Krystal who has a good instinct. “If it’s really no one, why do you bother hide it from me?” Krystal smirked mischievously, he tried to take Myungsoo’s cellphone.

It took about 20 minutes before Kai went into the house, and made Myungsoo’s atenttion distracted and Krystal expertly seized Myungsoo’s phone from his hand.

“Ah!” Myungsoo exclaimed, after feeling that the important thing was being stolen from his hand. Krystal laughed and quickly hid behind Kai’s back. “What is it? Did you guys fight?” Kai asked looking back and front to Krystal and Myungsoo, asking for explanation.

“Oppa, why you didn’t call me this afternoon? You promised me to call~” Krystal read the message from the girl loudly and with an annoying shrill voice, then she laughed. “You will never stop playing girls’ heart, won’t you?” Krystal gave his phone back to him, Myungsoo quickly snatched it from Krystal’s hand. Krystal laughed, Kai grinned because Krystal was laughing and Myungsoo was busy deleting all the messages from that girl.

“Kai Oppa, you said you will come home late?” Krystal turned to face Kai, “Ah, I’m starving and I don’t think I can continue the practise so I came earlier.” Kai answered. Krystal flicked her fingers, “Aha! You’re arrived at the right timing, Oppa! Follow me!” Krystal grabbed Kai’s wrist and pulled him to the dining room.

“I cooked these all by myself!” Krystal crossed her arms proudly, Kai looked at the table, the foods that Krystal made were... not atractive. He gulped, he looked at Krystal who was smiling and waiting for him to eat the foods. Myungsoo who followed his dongsaengs to the dining room just laugh quietly but Krystal could still hear that.

“Myungsoo Oppa should taste these too!” Krystal smiled and pulled Myungsoo by the wrist and made him sit on one of the chairs, “Oppa, why aren’t you sitting?” Krystal said to Kai and Kai quickly sat beside Myungsoo. “I guarantee the foods that I made are all delicious!” Krystal proudly said.

Neither Myungsoo or Kai moved to eat the foods, they kept staring at it because the foods are suspicious to be just eaten like that. Krystal could see the distrust on their faces, she frowned, “Why don’t you eat? Aren’t my foods delicious?” Krystal asked.

Myungsoo and Kai glanced at Krystal’s frowning face then they quickly took a plate to eat. “No! No! Of course your foods are the best! These looked so tasty, hmmm!” Myungsoo said, his lips to convince her. “Yes, I’m starving and these looked so delicious! Thank you Krystal, you’re so caring!” Kai ate the omelete that half-over cooked, he could feel the bitter taste with his tongue but he decided not to dissapoint his little sister so he kept chewing it and then swallowed it and said, “ah! Delicious!” Kai smiled.

Krystal smiled, “Waaa, actually I didn’t even trust myself for making these all but knowing that both of you like it, I will cook again tomorrow and make bento for you!” Krystal grinned and hugged her brothers in turn.

*Oh boy...* Kai and Myungsoo sighed mentally.