Jonglo

All I Want For Christmas Is You
"All alone for Christmas again. Stupid Youngjae hyung and Yongguk hyung. Not picking up my calls," Jongup grumbled as he threw his phone on to his bed. Looking around for something to do, he soon realised that there's nothing. Bringing along his wallet, phone and keys, he headed outside to town, where he heard hundreds of people would be there for countdown. Jongup didn't really like crowds since it's noisy, but hey, at least there's something to do with his relatives and friends busy.

It was 11pm when he reached since he lived quite far away. "Just in time for the celebration," Jongup said to himself as he squeezed himself within the crowd. It's only 11 but the town's already filled with people. There were people shouting and screaming like drunkards with their friends, chit-chatting, or shopping thanks to some of the shops that were still opened at this hour, the sales a bonus.

Finding for something to do, Jongup decided to do some window shopping and while doing so, he found a shop selling some dessert. He immediately went in and bought some since he didnt eat much for Christmas Eve. As he walked out, suddenly he saw someone. That someone caught his attention because firstly, he's taller than the rest and secondly, he's cute.

He kept staring at that boy as he walked away from him and his legs soon followed that boy purposefully. He tried his best to be sneaky, even thought he didn't know the reason why he's doing all this. Soon, he followed him to the center of the town, where a lot of people are gathered here, in front of a giant clock. 11.55.

"Wow I've walked around for so long?" Jongup asked himself in disbelief and continued to stare at the tall boy. He marveled at the boy's beauty, how his skin glowed under the streetlights and moonlight. He smiled like an angel, with his friends. It's like his face have some sort of 'Jongup-magnet' or something and he just couldn't stop staring at him. That is, until the tall boy turned his head, to see a shorter boy staring at him.

Jongup immediately turned away, feeling himself caving in due to embarrassment. "Please turn away please- wait. Please don't I wanna see your face please please please"

That tall boy turned away.

"Goddamnit," Jongup hissed and was suddenly startled when everyone started screaming. He looked up at the clock. 11.59

There, he turned his head again to see the tall boy counting loudly with his friends and Jongup joined along. Soon, when the countdown's finished, roars of cheers were released and everyone started dancing randomly. Somehow or rather, Jongup was getting pushed and squeezed about and little did he knew that he bumped onto the tall boy. The boy who took his breath away.

"Oh god I'm sorry!" Jongup panicked the moment he saw his face. However, he received a smile.

"It's okay! Hey, are you alone?" The tall boy asked and Jongup immediately nodded his head. I am so ing embarrassing and desperate Jongup thought to himself.

"Wanna join me and my friends? My name's Junhong but you can call me Zelo,"

"J-Jongup" Jongup stuttered and he felt like disappearing immediately.

"Ahh I see. Come here!" Zelo said and immediately grabbed his wrist, Jongup's heart beating wildly again his ribcage. For a second he felt as if he was in heaven. However, he have a question unanswered. Why him, out of all loners of Christmas Eve?

Zelo chuckled at Jongup's awkwardness and he brought him to his friends. Soon, after a small talk and gathering, the both of them exchanged numbers and went home. Upon reaching home, Zelo took out a polaroid photo from his wallet.

"All I want for Christmas is you, Jongup," Zelo said to the photo of Jongup casually walking in between stores, not knowing someone was taking notice of him the whole time.

"Aww isn't that sweet?" Manager Kang said to himself, assured a little bit the fact that there's no soon to be rated part for the maknaes. Soon, he closed the book and placed it on his lap. "Thanks for listening to the Christmas Stories. This is your favourite manager, Manager Kang, and Merry Christmas!"

-TY ENDING IS TY LOL. Yeap, Zelo's a stalker too lol. Anyway, hope you have an.excellent Christmas my fellow readers! Saranghae^^-