Immortally Yours_SceneTwo_Lovers' Acquaintance

Immortally Yours

 

(Eunhyuk goes to the upstage)

Eunhyuk: So this is the lovers’ garden. How sweet. In fact it’s romantic enough for me to sleep.

(Rin Ji downstage)

Rin Ji: Finally! Silence! Earth is quite a noisy place. Oh my! Such a beautiful garden!

(Eunhyuk wakes up and hides behind a plant)

(Rin Ji sits down and plays an instrument)

Eunhyuk: A maiden! Well, well, well, what do we have here! (Walks to her) BOO!

Rin Ji: (Shouts) you annoying little nitwit!

Eunhyuk: (His eyes are shut because of laughing) did you see your face! (Laughs)

Rin Ji:I hate you, you little boneheaded senseless human! Ugh! Mortals are so obnoxious!

Eunhyuk: Now that! I agree with you. (he opens his eyes and is amazed by Rin Ji’s beauty)

Rin Ji: What? Tired of laughing I see? Are you done playing your game? What? You don’t have anything to say? Ugh! Mortals are such….Ugh!

Eunhyuk:Wait! Wait! My apology. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be infantile.

Rin Ji:Well, keep your apology because I have more serious matters to do.

Eunhyuk: Fair maiden! What’s thy name?

Rin Ji:You humans are so irrelevant.

Eunhyuk: Mine is Eunhyuk.

Rin Ji: Well, Wonhyeok, I must leave. Farewell!

Eunhyuk: It’s Eunhyuk. Wait! (Holds her hand)

Rin Ji: (Pulls her hand) EW! Dare touch me again and your hand will not be the only thing that I will cut in half! I swear to God, do not try me! (Angry) I said farewell! If your comprehension doesn’t understand that then you must be that idiotic! (Exits)

Eunhyuk: (sits down and day dreams about Rin Ji) Wow. (Sighs)

Legion (Voice over): My son, what is this nonsense you are doing?

Eunhyuk: (stands up fast) My lord, I uh.

Legion (Voice over): no excuses! I sent you here for a mission, am I correct?

Eunhyuk: Yes, well-

Legion (Voice over): Then what are you doing? I told you to the kill a maiden! Why are you there wasting your time lying around!

Eunhyuk: I’m sorry, my lord.

Legion (Voice over): Well, see to it that it won’t happen again because you must get ready when the time comes.

Eunhyuk: What do you mean, my lord?

Legion (Voice over): Tonight night there shall be a ball. What mortals call a masquerade ball will be held. In that so called masquerade, there you will find the maiden that you must slay and tear limb to limb. You will not leave a single part of her body alive, am I clear?

Eunhyuk: Crystal, my lord.

Legion (Voice over): Good. Now, go! (he exits)