Furious Woohyun And Timid The Next

The Genius Boy

Woohyun, who was boiling with rage, threw himself on his bed and grumbled, “What the heck! His is not even my brother! He’s just the obnoxious unpleasant arrogant and skinny-boned cousin!” (Though Myungsoo is Woohyun’s elder cousin, he calls him Hyung… ^^)

No! I’m not going to let Hyung… No no no, I mean I’m not going to let that Kim Myungsoo be that arrogant anymore. I must find a way to overpower him! But how? Woohyun thought.

When Woohyun was thinking thoughtfully, something distracted him. “Ding dong!” Woohyun looked on the clock, and it showed 2.30pm. “Who would be coming at this time? Who cares… Hyung will go and open it…” But seconds passed and the incessant ringing of the doorbell had not stopped. Woohyun had no chance but to got up.

“Yes?!” Woohyun shouted right on the faces immediately when he opened the door. The 4 faces stiffened and stared at Woohyun. “Hey! What are you doing?” One of the men said. And the others joined in, “Yeah Woohyun, why did you shouted at us so unreasonably?” “What’s wrong with you?” “Can we demand to know why?”

“Oops… Sorry Hyungs… Em I guess I was too… You know… You guys just came like this… It’s a little…” And Woohyun found the right word, “Surprising…”

It was Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo: The 4 other members of INFINITE.

To be continued…

Hello guys! Sorry for not replying some of you and sorry for the really short chapter… I’ve really got no time except to update this chapter because I’ve got others things to do… Bye! ^^