The Day Before The Test

The Genius Boy

Woohyun and Sunggyu were walking together after school. “Woohyun, what do you want to have for lunch?” Sunggyu asked excitedly. “Anything. As long as it doesn’t taste like .” And they burst into laughter. “What do you want to have then?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu politely.

“Chicken drumsticks of course! It’s Friday! I had waited six days for it since the last time I had tasted them! Oh gosh, can’t wait to have them!” Sunggyu exclaimed, overwhelmed with joy. Sunggyu have been eating chickens since he was young, at the age of 6. And he loves to eat any kinds of chickens. However, drumsticks are his favourite.

Curiosity got the better of Woohyun and he asked “Oh Gyu, there’s one thing which I’m very curious you know. It’s that how do you keep slim since you’ve been eating chicken? Did you use tissue papers to absorb the fats of the chickens or what?”

Sunggyu laughed and patted Woohyun’s head. “No boy. I keep slim by exercising almost twenty-four hours a day minus the time I eat, sleep, play, study and shower.” “Ew! So do you mean after showering you still exercise??” “Nope boy. I showered at midnight before going to bed.” Sunggyu said jokingly. “Oh man…! That’s so…. So…”

As they were chatting, they headed towards the food court.

After meal, it was 12 noon and the scorching sun was high up in the sky casting their shrunken shadows on the hard ground. Beads of perspirations were streaming down the duo’s foreheads.

“Good luck for you tomorrow!” It was indeed their test tomorrow. A Science practical test. The two of them wished each other good luck before walking separately to their houses. Woohyun opened the door of his house and was dumbfounded when he saw Myungsoo lying unconsciously on the sofa.

To be continued…

Don’t leave guys! Please wait patiently while the next chapter to be updated! ^^