Chapter 3

Marshmallow Chocolate Ice-cream with Peanut

 

They were holding hands together. The day felt very hot and they ignored the sweats on their hands. They were heading to the shop as fast as they could. They were heading to the ice-cream’s shop. It was Ryosuke’s idea to have an ice-cream and asked Reika to go along. They stopped in front the shop and sneaked into the shop. It seemed like not only them wanted to have the ice-creams, because the shop was almost full.

            Yamada pulled Reika’s hand and took her to an empty seat; not far from them at the corner beside a tree. They took their seats and waited for the waiter to come.

            “Two of Marshmallow ice-creams, please?” Yamada said and the waiter nodded.

            “Oh, before I forget this, put some peanuts on it, can you?” Yamada asked again and the waiter nodded.

            “Seems like you have the same taste as me right now.” Reika said and smiled softly.

            “Well, I start to like it when the day I start to like you.” Yamada admitted and Reika can’t avoid herself from smiling. The day passed and their love to each other became stronger. Yamada loves Reika and so to Reika.

 

2 weeks later…

            It was 34 minutes more before the bell rang. The four boys were hiding themselves at a corner and kept peeking out. They were looking at each other and hoped their planned will go on very well.

            Inoo Kei took out his phone and looked at it hesitated. The three of them nodded and Inoo gasped. His beautiful fingers were typing very fast on his phone’s keypad and waited for the reply. A few minutes later, he received the reply from Yumi.

            “Set. She got ready.” Inoo said to Yamada and nodded.

            “Then, you should go now.” Yamada said.

            “It’s your part now. Daiki to Hikaru… Ready?” he asked. Daiki and Hikaru gave him two thumbs up. They moved from that place slowly and heading to the front door of the college.

            A few seconds later, the bell rang. All the students moved out from the class and Hikaru gave the sign to ask both of Yamada and Daiki to leave. He kept looking at the class and waited for Reika and Yumi to move out from the class. Inoo moved into the class and approached Yumi.

            “Ohayou ne, Yumi_chan.” He said and smiled. He tried to act normally and glanced at Reika once.

            “Ohayou ne…” Yumi replied and smiled. Reika was still busy gathering her things up and put them inside her bag. Yumi and Inoo kept talking and sometimes looking at Reika without she realized it.

            “Anou… Kei_chan, Ryo_chan wa doko?” she asked and Inoo answered that he didn’t know as Ryosuke suddenly disappeared.

            “Anou… Yumi_chan, Kei_chan… Jaa naa~” she said and wanted to leave.

            “Matte ne, Rei_chan…” Yumi chased after her and stopped her.

            “Ano… Rei_chan… I need your help ne… Can you accompany me with Kei_chan ne? I’m… I’m still nervous… Emm… Can you, please?” Yumi begged and Reika can’t avoid herself from laughing.

            “Hai hai… Sou kanna… Ikimashou ne.” she said and Yumi smiled happily. Inoo from far smiled happily because the plan went very well. They left the class and as Hikaru saw them moved out from the class, Hikaru gave them another sign and quickly moved to the stairs; went to Daiki and Yamada quickly.

            The three of them kept talking at each other while Yamada was getting ready for himself. He looked at his friends and they gave him a good luck wished. They went nearer and nearer. Inoo’s part was trying to catch Reika’s attention and tried to make fun as possible in front of her.

            After they reached in front of the college, Daiki and Hikaru suddenly appeared in front of them and smiled sheepishly; blocked their way. And, there they heard a loud song being played. Daiki and Hikaru moved to separate way and there they revealed Yamada.

            He was holding his black hat; on his head and looking at Reika sharply. Reika gulped and gasped on the same time; doesn’t know what actually happen at there.

Yamada sang (with a slow rhythm):-

 

Happy birthday to you…

Happy birthday to you…

(Hikaru came out with a cake on his hands)

Happy birthday… (winked)

Happy birthday…

(Daiki kept out with a bouquet of flower on her hands)

Happy birthday to you…

(Inoo Kei, Yamada Ryosuke, Arioka Daiki and Yaotome Hikaru stood in

front of Reika and opened their arms widely)

 

            Reika was speechless and she gasped. She was very surprised with what had happened. They heard big claps from the other students. They were watching them and a loud of applause heard. Reika cried of joy and Yamada approached her; with the bouquet of flower on his right hand and a box of chocolate on his left hand.

            He kneed down in front of Reika and smiled sincerely towards her. He stared on that face and waited for Reika. Reika didn’t know what to say and only God knew how surprised and happy she was on that time.

            “Otanjoubi omedettou ne, Rei_chan. Kimi ga suki nanda.” He said and there were big claps came from them again. Yamada stood up and gave the flower to Reika. Reika went to hug him and Yamada laughed happily.

            “Arigatou ne, Ryo_chan.” She said.

            “My pleasure…” Yamada replied proudly and they kissed; watched by the rest of students. Inoo approached Yumi and smiled meaningfully. They felt satisfied with what they had done.

            Yamada lent out his hand and Reika held it tightly. They walked along the college’s street followed by the big applauses into Yamada’s car. They left the college a while later and jumped into their world.