ChangJo's Back Story; The Base Of This.

The Tragic Story Of A Boy Called ChangJo.
I had a great family, and a great life with my perfect boyfriend.. but that all soon turned sour and I lost it all...
Me and my sister was always close, we did everything together, we was childish fun and bubbly, we had the same hobbies took the same classes together like dance class. She always told me I should be a dancer when I grew up because I could dance so well and had the ability to re-teach her the routines perfectly.
My family was also always close with each other and we could've never been torn apart from each other for any reason.
When I got a boyfriend my parents didn't really seem to mind about it, They always guessed that I was biual as I had a girlfriend before, but my father just thought I was gay and didn't like girls. However my sister was not happy about it, she did not like the look of him, she wanted her little brother all to herself not out on dates with a guy that did not deserve him.
After a month or two, my boyfriend started to act differently and started to ignore me completely and push off any skin ship I tried with him. After this I started to hang back around with my sister, but she too was acting differently with me, almost like she was guilty and had done something she was ashamed of..
Me, My sister and My boyfriend all went out together one day and my boyfriend let one wrong word slip to my sister and I instantly had figured out what was wrong with the both of them,, My boyfriend was cheating on me with my sister.. I was heartbroken and since then I didn't ever want to believe in love or want to be in love with anyone. Bursting into tears there and then I pushed my sister and I guess Ex-boyfriend away from me and I tried ran as fast as I could from them.
But my sister had held onto my arm to stop me from running but I pushed her hand off of my arm and turned my back on her to look at my Ex boyfriend..
Then everything just went wrong my sister had walked up to him to hug him but before anything could go through right in my head she had screamed loudly and stopped moving completely as he threw her down a near embankment..
He had killed my sister.. my only sister.. right in front of me..
Running off from everything, desperate to get home, But as soon as I had reached home.. he was there already.. He told my parents I killed her.. I tried everything to make my parents believe me that he had done it and not me but he made a comeback of he was never gay for me or in love with me just wanted to get closer to my sister. My parents just said to me I was jealous of her and her beauty.
They told me to leave and never come back here, contact them or see any of my family. Ever again..
Of course I didn't want to but I had no choice in the matter and got all my remaining things thrown at my in a bag by my Ex with a smirk on his stupid face.. From that point on I had to live on the street from what money i had left. Of course it was rough, but i lived through it and managed. But it just got too much and I needed to improve my life... But how?
 
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Author Comment;
The way I'm working this story is first going through the past of ChangJo then to the present of what he will be going through. If that makes any sense to anyone? and yes.. I know this was kind of short but hey ho, It will get better trust me.