So the first day ends.

♥A TaeNy Little Story.♥ (Resuming)

 

Maknae Seohyun fell back into the arms of Taeyeon as she fell.
The other members heaved a sigh of relief together.
Tiffany got up from her place and went over to the duo.

 

----Taeyeon's POV----

Seohyun cuddled onto me like a kid when I caught her safely before she hit the ground.
I smiled at her adorable side shown.

"Unnie caught me." Seohyun happily smiled and sat upright.

"Of cause I did." Taeyeon proudly boasted with a pout.

 

Tiffany saw this and giggled to herself while she helped Seohyun untie her blindfolds.
Manager oppa clapped his hands and thumbs up-ed to my success.

"You are going to be a good leader Taeyeon" Manager complimented me.

"Thank you manager oppa." I thanked with doubts in my mind. "But I can be really childish at times..."

"We will overcome it together." Manager oppa encouraged.

 

We were interrupted by Sica, dashing out of the room.
YoonA got up and gave chase to the California girl.

"What happened?" I asked Hyoyeon and Yuri, as they've just finished their turn.

"No idea. But it seems as if Sica's afraid of doing this activity." Hyoyeon answered with a puzzled expression.

"I hope she is okay though." I sighed.

"Don't worry. YoonA's with her." Yuri smiled and patted my back.

 

We hanged around in the room and talked with one another.
Sure enough, just as we were about to start, YoonA and Jessica came to us hand in hand.
I eyed Jessica's fatigued expression with anxiety rising in my heart.
She looked back at me and gave me a smile.

"Are you okay?" I mouth silently to her.

"Yes Taengoo." Jessica cheerfully nodded and answered.

 

I heaved a sigh of relief as they took their seats.
Manager oppa resumed the activity the moment he did a headcount.

Currently, its Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny's final round.
Tiffany fell backwards and the aegyo queen caught her just in time.

"Yay!" Sooyoung cheered and hugged her partners happily.

 

At that moment, Tiffany's smile caught my attention.
Her eyes were nearly closed while she smiled.
So this is how an eye smile look up close.

"You look so pretty with that eye smile Panni." I joked and patted her back.

"Really? I didn't know Taeyeon unnie." Tiffany blushed and bowed.

"You don't have to be so formal with me." I laughed along with her.

 

We were interrupted by manager oppa as he suddenly called for our attention.

"Now girls, through today, what have you all learnt?"

 

We paused and entered a state of deep thinking.

"Maybe, we learnt to be artistic?" Sooyoung randomly answered.

"Okay? Good try." Manager oppa laughed.

"Well, we learnt the importance of mutual understanding." The wise maknae spoke up. "Through the drawings, we learnt how much we understand each other."

"That's good Seohyun." Manager smiled and thumbs up-ed while we stared at her.

"We've learnt how much love and care we have for one another through the last activity." I sighed deeply.

"We also learnt of how special YoonA is." Sunny exclaimed. "How she does anything for her unnies."

 

Manager oppa nodded his head in agreement. "You all have learnt well."

He continued. "Now that concludes today's special training." He took a sheet of paper out.

"As for the rest of the week, we shall train physically and prepare for the choreography." He smiled. "You are dismissed." 

 

----Tiffany's POV----

Hearing that, we packed our belongings and proceeded to leave the room.
I felt that it was kind of funny that Taeyeon didn't know I have an eye smile.
We've been living together in the dorms for a year and yet...

She went around gathering each member's contact number.
So that it would be easier to contact each member in times of need.
When she was done, we went off ahead from the rest of the girls.

"So, what do you think about training today?" Taeyeon asked, breaking the silence in the elevator.

"Well, the falling part was scary. Other than that, it's alright." I smiled at her.

"That's great. Boy, I am hungry..." Taeyeon held her stomach and grumbled quietly.

 

Seeing her dorky yet adorable behavior, I laughed quietly and called my driver.
I told him to drive us to a street vendor before sending us to the dorms.
Yes, my father sent my driver over from the states as he was worried.

 

-At the street vendor.-

"Ahh, that is so satisfying." Taeyeon wailed after finishing her spicy rice cakes.

"That sure was." I tried to agree, but I began sweating in the warm enviroment we were in.

"You don't look like you enjoyed it..?" Taeyeon questioned, frowning.

"Well yeah, I'm not good with these kind of food." I grinned. "How did you even manage to finish five plates?"

"It's a talent." Taeyeon grinned cheekily and stuffed with more rice cakes.

"What do you think would happen if I didn't met you that day?" I asked. "Would I be back in the States now?"

 

Taeyeon chuckled and just shook her head.
I stared up at the night sky and went deep into my own thoughts.
Thoughts about that day.

 

-Flashback-

"I am finally here!" I stretched out my arms and wailed.

I have just arrived in Korea from the States.

I held the invitation that the company personally sent me within my hand.
Jumping around, I happily walked around the airport, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Okay, so where should I go now?" I wondered while looking around.

 

Then, I decided to ask for directions.

"Hello sir, how do I get to this place?" I asked a random guy, pointing to the address on the invitation.

"Eh...?" The guy muttered with a puzzled look on his face?

"Ahh, I forgot that this is Korea." I slapped myself I'm the face lightly. "Okay...Let's use your rusty Korean language then."

 

I cleared my throat and spoke in my rarely used language.
But that man seemed to be puzzled at what I was saying.
Did he not understand what I've said?

Things got worst as he burst out laughing.
Although my Korean's not as fluent, there is one word that I understand really well.

"Babo!" That guy wailed in the midst of his laughter and walked away.

"But..." I mumbled, eyes turning watery.

 

Trying my luck, I walked over unwillingly to a woman to ask for directions.
To my horror, she not only did not understand me, she adviced me not to make use of their language at all.

I fell to my knees crying by the stress I had.
All I wanted to do was to ask for directions, why is it so hard?
Walking towards me, I met her for the first time...

Kim Taeyeon.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Sorry for such a long hiatus.
I've been really busy, hopefully I can get back my momentum and update regularly.
Sorry and thank you for reading~