Past

I need to forget

>> FLASHBACK <<

It was first day at school, I'm a new student here so I'm kinda lost. I was trying to find my classroon but I failed until someone tapped my shoulder I turned and I saw the most gorgeous boy in earth. 

"Hi, you must be new because I never see you here. My name is Kim Myungsoo but you can call me Myungsoo" he said to you you only nodded because he is too perfect. 

"Hi Myungsoo -shi. My name is Hyemi. Nice to meet you and yeah I'm new here and I'm kinda mmm lost" You said a little to fast but You was a bit nervous but he didn't react he only giggle at your answer.

"So Hyemi -shi could you please hand me your schedule please?" he said and so you handed him your schedule he saw it and start looking around because he was trying to find your locker and when he did he took your hand taking you for surprise and you started feeling your cheeks getting hot and you weren't the one that was surprise becuse of his actions the rest of students stopped in their tracks watching the both of us walking hand in hand. I knew that this wasn't the best way to start my first day. When we reach my locker he put my password and open it for me, I put my books inside and closed it. Myungsoo was still there waiting for me.

"Hyemi-shi~ your first class is math and you must be very lucky because you have most of your classes with me and my friends, ah you will meet them soon"he said more happy than you probably. You both walk together to the classroom that wasn't far from your locker. Whe you both went into class some girls started screaming you didn't know why, until you saw those girls saying "OPPA! MYUNGSOO OPPA! WHO IS SHE! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER? IS SHE SOMETHING TO YOU?" you wanted to laugh but you couldnt because those girls might be crazy and could do something to you. Myungsoo walked to his seat at the back of the class and give you a sign that you should come with him AND sit with him, with that the girls gasped and started whispering a bit loudly for you to hear "OMG! Why is she sitting to him? He never let anyone to sit next to him only INFINITE members" I keep walking and take the seat next to him He smile at me and after that more handsome guys came into class I guess they are Myungsoo's friend because they greet each other. 

The teacher came and ask me to introduce myself since I was new.

"Hello. My name is Lee Hyemi, I'm a transfer student from America. I hope we can be friends and please treat me well. Thanks" I said and the handsome guys including Myungsoo stand up giving me big smiles and thumps up I was shocked but I smile at them too. I went to my seat and started listening to the class when the bell rang you started picking your things when the handsome guys went to you.

"Hi my name is Sunggyu" the one with tiny eyes said to you.

"Hi mine is Woohyun" the one with tone muscles said.

"Hello i'm Dongwoo" the dino face said.

"Hi I'm Sungyeol" the chubby one said.

"Hi I'm Hoya" The serious said

"Heello~~ I'm Sungjong. I'm the maknae and the most cute between them" the boy-most-pretty-than-a-girl said making me grin

"Hi I'm Hyemi nice to meet you" you said happy that you have made some friends