Past II

I need to forget

Continue the flashback


I made new friends They were really funny and when someone tried to do something bad to me they were always by my side, They protected me but Myungsoo and Woohyun were angry after any bad situation that happened to me.

Little by little I started to fall in love with Myungsoo, I always blushed everytime he hugged me or whispered in my ear. I didn't want to tell him about my feelings because I was afraid to lose a really nice friend so I tried my best to stop my feelings over him but I think I failed because on person notice all my actions, and yes it was Woohyun Oppa , He notice everything from my flustered face until my different ways to hide my feelings. He asked me so many times If I was in love of Myungsoo because of the way I looked at him but I always denied it until....

"Hyemi ah~ You know I'm your best friend and I want the best for you but I just need to know your feelings because I'm afraid you are ..in love with Myungsoo" woohyun said to you

"Woohyun oppa, You are so sweet but I - I don't feel nothing towards Myungsoo oppa" I said trying to sound convinced bitting my lip

"Hyemi, You know since I know you when you are lying you have that thingy about bitting you lip while lying so tell me I'm not going to get mad It's just that I want to knooow~~ " He started pouting so I give up and told him everything about my feelings and stuff.

"Dongsaeeng~ please be careful with Myungsoo, If the time comes and both of you are together please be careful, Myungsoo is a very cool guy but when It's about girls He is not the best He always make huge mistakes and He doesn't notice them after long long time,  so please be careful" He said but I was confused at the same time because Myungsoo doesn't look like a person with girl problems right? 

"Don't worry oppa, I don't think that we can be together one day I guess its just about time to know If he is the right one you know" I said

"I know but just be careful ok? " Woohyun said

"Neee~ " I said and that was my last conversation with woohyun as a single person because one week later Myungsoo asked me to go out as "friends".

"Hyeemiiii!!! Waiiiit~~!" someone was shouting behind me I turned around and saw Myungsoo running behind me.

"What's up Myung?" I said a little surprised 

"I was amm You know..... IwanttoknowIfyoucouldgooutwithmethisweekend" He said too fast and of course I didn't understand

"Wait what did you said? I didn't understand  a single word" I said with a puzzled face

"I - I want to know If you want to go out with me this w-weekend" He said while blushing as you can imagine I was extremely surprised because It's a dream come true..

"Yes! I would love to go out with you "You said while giving him your best smile.

"O-Okey so I'm going to pick you at 1pm " He said while waving because he had to run again, he had classes.

>> Few Days Later <<

So it was saturday I got ready for my date with Myungsoo. 

He pick me at 1pm as he said and we went to the amusement park, we played in most of the games, we buy tons of things like couple headband and more. We went to another park , we laid in the grass and saw the sunset. It was a beautiful day.

"Hyemi I want to tell you something" Myungsoo said breaking the silence.

"Yeah tell me " I said trying to sound calm

"Well I like a girl a very beautiful girl, she is very intelligent and funny, she is a good person and very caring and I've been trying to tell her how I feel but I'm too coward so help me how should I tell her my feelings" he said, I was surprised because I thought he likes him but I was wrong, I tried to hold my tears and I did.

"Oh sure I can help you .... Well I think you should talked to her look her in her eyes and tell her about how you feel, I think she is a very lucky girl" I said trying to focus my vision in something else because I didn't to show him how sad I was.

"No I'm the lucky for having such a wonderful girl beside me" He said I turned to see him and he just smile.

"What did you say?" I asked him

"I said tha I'm a lucky person for having such a perfect person beside me, I mean Hyemi ah~ You are the girl I'm talking about I like you I think you are the prettiest girl in earth, you are the best for me. Hyemi would you like to be my girlfriend? " He said. I was surprised extremely surprised because I thought He didn't like me, I thought he loved another girl not me, I thought this was never going to happen, ever. But here I was listening at the perfect boy saying those eight words.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend."I said and hugged him by the waist he hugged me back.

"I'm so happy of the thought that you are my girlfriend now" He said while kissing my forehead

"I'm happy too Myung, I thought that you didn't like me but now that i know that you like me I think its the most perfect day ever" I said while looking into his eyes.

"I love you Hyemi ah~" He said while leaning closer to me.

"I love you Myungsoo ah~" I said before He kissed me.

This was the most wonderful day.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

The time flies fast we had been together for almost a year and a half. He used to stay at my place most of the time. 

We were so happy , we used to be with each other most of the time but then We started to separate from each other , started forgotten some things about us or he started to came late to pick me up or things like that but I never thought that something was wrong between us. I started hearing some rumors in school about Myungsoo cheating on me but I never paid attention to those rumors because am there are rumors.

One day I reached home and saw that it was unlocked so I thought that Myungsoo or the rest of Infinite were inside because they are the only people who knew were the other key was so I stepped inside and all my ideas dissappeard when ....

 


Best part is coming ~~

Wait for it until amm tomorrow I guess <3

Sorry If there are mistakes I'm going to do my best , and there are few chappies left so please for the end ^^ 

Love you guys, subscribe and comment.  Any advice is well received.