The Shocking Truth

"LOVE WAR" Height doesn't matter (on going)

CASEY's POV

                            Here we go again, I hope this wouldn't be like yesterday. My brother's gonna kill me. For Sure!!! x|

                     "Alright! Today we'll be practicing more on your physical fitness and skills. Oh, and by the way.. let's have a review." Mr Yoon clapped his hands to catch our attention.

                     "Review??" Zelo asked scratching his head. "Yes, Zelo. Review. Meaning, we'll go back to what we did yesterday and check if you'd already passed that." he replied nodding his head to Zelo.

                     

                    Review what we did yesterday?? Meaning?? NOOOO!!! Not again, you mean the eye contact thing and the holding hands whatever.. puh-lease, noooo!

                    "Casey. Where's your brother?"  Mr Yoon whispered.  "My brother??"  I raised my eyebrows. "Yes. Jung Daehyun."  he replied looking around.

                    I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe he's in his classroom now, probably."  I replied.   Why is he asking.

                   "Well, it's better to do the practice beyond your brother's sight." he replied then ruffled my hair.

                  "Psshh. Let's just start it now so it'll end." Zelo, of course, being snobish, cut our conversation. He placed his hands in his pocket and continued walking away from us. "Just tell me if we'll start. I'll wait." 

                  "What's wrong with that guy?" Mr Yoon stared at him. "Ya! Come on, we'll start!!"

                   Then we started the practice.

 

 

AT THE CANTEEN : LUNCH BREAK

                    :3 foods!!! Munch! Munch! Thank God it's Lunch break.. I'm so freaking tired. Imagine, Zelo and i just ran around that 330 meter oval, TEN times!!! What the eff!!! HOOOOOOOOOOHHH 

                    What's gone to Mr Yoon for doing this to my weak, tiny body??! I'm gonna eat much to ease the tiredness. Mmm ~  Yum! Yum!

 

While eating...

 

                   "Casey!"

                   "Huh?"  Omo! Not this time. Kwangmin??! i quickly hold my plate and keep it away from him. He laughed as he sat on the other side of the table, facing me.

                  "Don't worry, I'll not get your food this time. Hehe." I know you need that" he continued. I slowly put my plate back, staring and waiting for his actions. Psss, just making sure he's not tricking me.

                 "So, how's the practice?" he asked as he placed his arms on the table. I quickly hold my plate, "Ow, haha. I'll not get that I told you.'' "Huh, just making sure." I replied. Then, he rested his head on his arms on the table, "And, about the practice,,pssshhh, it's HELL!!"  I rolled my eyes.

                 "Yeah, i know it is.. So just eat and eat there, I'll not bother you." he smiled then lifted his face, "So sad you'll not be in Dance Class later." he looked at me and our eyes met, "U-uh..Yeah.." I nodded then avoided his eyes.

                 Then I noticed Junghwa eonnie hanging with some students at the other tables, I tilted my head slightly and looked at her.

 

                 That beautiful lady...hmmm..I wonder if my brother likes him...

                 "Uh..Casey..What are you looking at?" he asked then looked to the direction I'm looking to. "Ahh, you like HyungSeok?" he asked. "Hyung Seok who?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "That guy.'' he pointed to a guy sitting next to  Junghwa. I shook my head.

                "I'm looking at sunbae-nim, Junghwa" I whispered. "Do you think my brother likes him?"  I asked him.

                "Your brother? You mean JUNG DAEHYUN, you're asking if he likes her?? AHAHAHAHA!" he laughed, now I don't have any idea why he's laughing. Did I just say something funny or what? -__-

               "Those two are always quarelling. How come they'll like each other? HAHA" he continued laughing. "Aishh, Kwangmin-shi, stop laughing!" 

               "Amp, okay." he covered his mouth with his hands, then placed his arms on the table again. 

                "And..besides, she just broke up with Sunbae Jongup three months ago" he whispered. i suddenly stopped eating......

               "H-Ha?"   O_O   

                ^__^

                 O_o

                ^__-

                     =__=

            

               -__-    

               "eh?? Why?"

 

            "Three Months AGO?"  I exclaimed.

             "Ssshhhh.."  "Right, and there's a rumor that it's because of Ilhoon hyung, Jongup's bestfriend." he mumured.

             O_o

             "No way!"

            "Yes way!!" he grinned. "She's actually his first gilfriend."

 

 

           Believe me, I'm shocked. Junghwa? That lovely lady is Jongup slash my loves slash my saviour slash my life slash my dream slash my angel's EX GIRLFRIEND??? Huhuhuhu... T_T    kwangmin~ tell me you're just kidding!!! 3 T__T