13 Wrong … 1 Right

The Many Suitors of Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong. Born January 26, 1986. Twenty-six years old. Beautiful, charming, stylish, fun, and single. Everything else was fine, the problem was that he was twenty-six and single. Why was it a problem? He was the sole heir to the Kim Corporation and his parents wanted him to settle down and take over the company, both things which Jaejoong had zero interest in.

 

“Jaejoong-ah, enough is enough!” shouted Mr. Kim at his one and only child. “All you do is party all night and sleep all day, when are you going to be responsible and grow up?”

 

Jaejoong kept his composure as he listened to his dad’s lecture. It was nothing new since he got to hear it at least once every day.

 

“If you’re not going to settle down on your own, I guess I’ll just have to help you.”

 

Jaejoong did not like where this was going one bit. “W-What do you mean dad?” he managed to stutter out, fearing the absolute worst.

 

“Arranged marriage, that’s what I mean.”

 

And like he guessed, it was the absolute worst. “What?! No dad, no way in hell!”

 

“Kim Jaejoong, watch your language!” roared Mr. Kim.

 

“I’m sorry dad, but seriously, there is no way, at all, I’m agreeing to an arranged marriage.”

 

Jaejoong’s stubborn and he gets it from his father, so he knew this topic wasn’t going to be dropped so easily.

 

“Here’s the thing Jaejoong, I have given you enough time to find a suitable partner on your own, but since all you like to bring guys home for is so you can sleep with them, I’ve taken it upon myself to find your perfect match.”

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “I’m just enjoying life dad. Plus, what is this, the 16th century?”

 

Mr. Kim smirked and said, “Oh you’ve enjoyed life quite aplenty, but now you’ll do as I say, and just so it’s clear, this is an order Kim Jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong hung his head low as he knew he was defeated, his dad wasn’t going to let this go so easily. “What do I have to do?” he asked softly.

 

“I have picked out several eligible bachelors for you, all from good families and successful businesses. You will meet them tomorrow one by one and then give me your final decision.”

 

Reluctantly and slowly, Jaejoong said, “Yes dad.”

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

The next day came too soon. Mr. Kim instructed their driver to take Jaejoong to a very posh restaurant, where he was then led to a private room so he could talk comfortably with his suitors.

 

The room was simple yet elegant. It had a wooden floor and white walls, which were decorated with many alluring paintings. There was just one table in the center with two chairs across from each other. The table had a red tablecloth and a flower vase in the middle filled with purple larkspurs.

 

Jaejoong took his seat and the driver bowed and bid his goodbye.

 

‘Let’s get this over with,’ thought Jaejoong.

 

The restaurant manager came in and introduced himself. “Jaejoong-sshi, your father has instructed me to send in your suitors one by one. I’ll be sending in the first one now.”

 

Jaejoong faked a smile and nodded.

 

 

 

♥Bachelor #1♥

 

A handsome looking guy with a naughty smirk plastered on his face walked in. Jaejoong rose from his seat to go for a handshake but the guy grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it.

 

“Yoochun, Park Yoochun,” he said haughtily.

 

Jaejoong withdrew his hand immediately and sat down. “Ok Yoochun, you may sit down.”

 

“With pleasure,” smirked the lecherous man.

 

This guy had playboy written all over him and Jaejoong felt very uncomfortable.

 

“Ok, so Yoochun, why-”

 

Jaejoong’s sentence was cut short as he felt his leg being caressed by Yoochun’s foot. He looked at him as in to say, ‘Are you kidding me?’ However, Yoochun played it like he had no idea why Jaejoong looked pissed.

 

No longer being able to hold back his anger, Jaejoong went under the table and harshly grabbed Yoochun’s leg, twisting it painfully so it burned.

 

“Aaahhh- uuuggghhh!” yelled Yoochun. “What was that for?!”

 

“For feeling me up you !”

 

Yoochun got out of his seat and made his way towards Jaejoong. “That was just a preview, we can start-”

 

Before he could go on, Jaejoong rose from his seat and kneed him harshly in the groin.

 

Yoochun held onto his crotch as Jaejoong glared at him.

 

“Fine, fine, I get the message. But seriously, just cuz you don’t want this up your doesn’t mean others don’t.”

 

“Get out!” yelled Jaejoong and Yoochun stumbled out of the room.

 

‘What a ,’ thought Jaejoong.

 

 

 

♥Bachelor #2♥

 

A cute, angelic looking guy walked in and Jaejoong felt relieved it wasn’t another . However, not taking any chances, he didn’t go for a handshake and just sat there.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Junsu,” smiled the adorable guy.

 

“Hi Junsu. So let’s get this started. Why do you wanna marry me?”

 

Junsu stared at him blankly, slowly blinking his eyes. “Uuummm…”

 

‘Why me god, why?’ complained Jaejoong in his head.

 

“Ok we’ll come back to that. What do you consider your best quality?”

 

Junsu beamed brightly as he stood up, turned around, and bent over. “My !” he answered proudly.

 

‘Is he for real?’ thought Jaejoong.

 

“Can you please get your out of my face!” complained Jaejoong.

 

However, Junsu started shaking his and started singing, “Shake shake shake. Shake shake shake. Shake your booty!”

 

“That’s it! Get out!” fumed Jaejoong.

 

Junsu scoffed at him and gibed, “Just cuz you don’t got an like mine, you don’t have to be so rude.” Then he humphed and walked out of the room.

 

‘What the hell was that?!’ wondered Jaejoong.

 

 

 

♥Bachelor #3♥

 

The next guy to walk in was tall, manly, and very good looking.

 

‘This looks promising,’ thought Jaejoong as he smiled.

 

The guy casually strolled in and sat down. “Shim Changmin,” he deadpanned.

 

Jaejoong gave him his best smile. “Nice to meet you Changmin, I’m Jaejoong.”

 

Changmin raised an eyebrow and looked at Jaejoong like he was an idiot. “If I didn’t know that, would I be here?” he asked rhetorically.

 

Jaejoong was taken aback by his straightforwardness and left speechless.

 

“Will you stop staring at me and ask what you need to ask?”

 

Changmin was very intimidating but Jaejoong wasn’t going to be scared that easily, at least that’s what he told himself.

 

“Ok, um, why do you wanna marry me?”

 

“That’s a stupid question. I’m not answering that,” said Changmin, tapping his fingers on the table.

 

Jaejoong could feel a vein popping as he tried to keep his anger in check. “Ok, so what did you like about me?”

 

Changmin folded his hands together and rested his chin on them. “You really give new meaning to the phrase ‘beauty with no brains.’ Clearly since I only saw your picture and heard your name, the only two possible things I can like about you would either be your face or your name.”

 

Jaejoong slammed his fist on the table and stood up. “What the hell! Are you always this ing rude?!”

 

Changmin smirked at him and leaned back smugly. “Don’t take it personally. I just don’t like dealing with idiots.”

 

“Is this how you’re going to treat me after marriage?”

 

“That depends, are you going to be this stupid after marriage?”

 

“Get out!” yelled Jaejoong, pointing his finger to the door.

 

Changmin stood up and wiped nonexistent dirt from his clothes. “Well, I’d say it was a pleasure, but I’d be lying like hell.”

 

‘What an ,’ thought Jaejoong as Changmin walked out.

 

 

 

♥Bachelor #4♥

 

The next guy to walk in seemed friendly but Jaejoong refused to be deceived anymore.

 

“Hello. I’m Park Jungsu, but call me Leeteuk,” he smiled.

 

Jaejoong still had the aftereffects of dealing with Changmin so he couldn’t bring himself to smile and got straight to the point.

 

“Yeah, ok. So-”

 

“Don’t you think I’m good looking?” interrupted Leeteuk.

 

“Um, yeah, whatever. So-”

 

“I’m actually too good looking. It’s so hard to be this handsome and live a normal life. You know what I mean?”

 

“Um-”

 

“I’m telling you right now Jaejoong so it’s not a surprise later, I’m complete eye-candy. I’m so good looking but I hope it won’t affect our relationship negatively.”

 

“What are you even talking about?” asked Jaejoong annoyed.

 

“Well it’s just that when we stand next to each other, c’mon, I’m more handsome. And if we happen to get married and you can’t take the stress of being married to such a god-like human being, I don’t want you to say that I didn’t warn you.”

 

“Ok, I think we’re done here.”

 

Leeteuk stood up and looked sym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter