Flirt

I'm Your Secret Girlfriend?

Little did I know.... That the guy that was in my tuition class..

Was a total flirt.


"Haha we've been really good at this." I said smiling. My head was positioned so that I was looking at the worksheet on the table. It started getting awkwardly silent, by now Myungsoo usually would've replied with a 'haha yeah' or a 'mhmm'.

I started lifting my head up to see what was wrong. I was just about to face him...

When I was suddenly pushed back onto my chair and his lips went crashing onto mine.


 Yup.

This kid took it from miniature eye smiles to a kiss, in just about a week.

I was suprised at first. I didn't know what to do, but that day I slept on it and...

I noticed that he might not be the brightest light bulb, but nobody is perfect. And you can't look at all the negatives in a person, you have to look at the positives too. 

He was good-looking, plays instruments. and plays football. Now....isn't that the most perfect definition of a guy?

Yes, in fact it is. And plus he was a good kisser. But then I thought it over again....IF we were to have a relationship, even though he didn't ask me out at the time, how would we make it last? I didn't even know if he was going to attend my new school WHS (Woolim High School). If he didn't go to my school it would be hard to have a relationship, which if I was to have a relationship I want it to last long and be good.

Then...I thought it over AGAIN....

He was such a bad boy....Bringing our relationship up to such a high level at such a fast rate..Is this how a relationship was supposed to be like? I don't think so.....

THEN I thought it over AGAIN.....

But I like bad boys....

And I thought it over AGAIN....

and again.....

and again.....

and again......

And in the end, I went back to the point that....

He hasn't even asked me out yet, I have nothing to worry about. 

That kiss was just a friendly kiss....Something he did to tell me that we should be friends.

Yes....That's it...

.

.

.

The next day he would have to ask me out....At least that was what I thought....


But I thought wrong.

The next day at tuition, the same thing happened all over again.

At the end of class I was packing up my books, and the teacher was already out of the room since class was over with. When suddenly I was pushed back on my chair and Myungsoo kissed me on the cheek.

And the funny thing is that I didn't even push him away or do anything.... He was using me, but I didn't mind because I liked him too. And something in my heart kept telling me that he WAS going to ask me out. Even though he would always kiss me on the cheek or lips before tuition ended.....He would always make the atmosphere around us so nice. We were actually pretty friendly with each other. We would have friendly conversations throughout the tuition class and we would still help each other with math problems. Like friends with little benefits, and I also had no problem with that. Our semi-relationship was going well.

Before, we used to help each other at the other ends of the table. Now we help each other just about a centimeter away from each other. Before, we had a lot of silent moments where the atmosphere was very awkward. Now whenever it gets quiet we would just look up at each other and smirk at each other and just go back to our work. Maybe friends with a little bit more than benefits,

This little 'relationship' we were going with lasted a pretty long time. Long enough for the tuition session to end. The whole entire time we were having this little relationship our tuition classes were slowly coming to an end. And before I knew it, it was the last day of tuition class. Then the new school year would have to start.

It was the last day of tuition class, I slowly and carefully walked to the tuition center, having small hopes that he was going to ask me out. But my hope in Myungsoo asking me out went away little by little every day. I mean, he was a football player and remembering the football players from my last school....They flirted with just about everyone, and their girlfriends changed just about every week. And I had a small thought in my head that wondered if Myungsoo was one of those people. What if he was actually just playing around with me? Those fears poured into my head day by day, but my faith that he was still going to ask me out was still there deep inside my heart. And today as I was walking to the tuition center on my last day, my faith in Myungsoo asking me out was at an all time low.

I entered the tuition center that day trying to be as happy as possible. We did the usual math problems, but Myungsoo never looked up at me, he knew I was hoping that he would ask me out.

But back then we didn't know each other that well...Somehow we didn't even ask each other what school we were going to go to. Being in each others presence was good enough for us, so we didn't even bother to get to know each other. So in the end we both made assumptions that we were going to be separated at the end of tuition classes. Which...in my opinion....lead him up to not asking me out. And I, at the time, also thought that we were going to be separated at the end of our tuition session. Which actually  wasn't what was going to happen.

We were just blinded by our silly assumptions.....

.

.

.


Hey guys~ I would just like to thank all of you guys for allowing me to reach 100+ karma points :D Tell me what u think about my story! I am REALLYYYY curious....none of u guys commented.. :'( (except my bff b1a4lova XD haha RUV U!!! ^^ <3) Is the story good so far? Do you guys not like it? Should I make the chapters longer? Or what? I don't know...:"( I want to improve but I don't know how.XD but...i WILL still love you guys for allowing me to get so far <33 I shall present u with kitty L :333 <<3333


ah i cant wait to finish this fanfic and start a new one fresh. 6.1.15

wAH gained like 5 subscribers and a comment this is a nice feeling. :) 6.2.15