Introduction

I'm Your Secret Girlfriend?

High School.

For some people it's the best years of their lives.... For others, it's their worst....

Hi, I'm Lee Hyerim and this is the story of my high school year.

So far, I'm not sure if high school is going to be the best or the worst years of my life.... I can't really tell yet...

Oh, why don't I introduce myself first? I'm the new transfer student in Woolim High. I am offically labeled the 'school outcast bullied loser' it's written all over my face. It's what I, Lee Hyerim, is known for. 

NOW if you want to get even more specific..........

It all started with that Lee Soobin...

I was just happily minding my own business when she suddenly comes by and trips on my foot. She blams all this crap on me when it was all her fault in the first place. Yup, and I guess ever since then she has wanted to ruin my life and made and sculpted me into....THIS.

So... Here I am being bullied by this stuck up cheerleader, doing nothing..... Now, being the person I am I would've done something about her and all her business. BUT, there is a little something else, in the story...

L A.K.A. KIM MYUNGSOO A.K.A. MY BOYFRIEND

And now, this is the part where you wonder...How is the school out-cast loser dating the school jock football player? Well, this story goes a little far back but it doesn't hurt to think about it again...

It all started at tuition classes in the summer. I've attended for awhile now and it was the beginning of August when a new kid comes in. Generally he just seemed pissed off, but he still kept a smile on his face and did all his work. He was one of those kids that had that buff but sweet but dorky image. But, somehow....I was interested.... 

His shirts would always be a little tight on him because of his huge body. And on his worksheets he would always miss one or two problems, and I would always have to help him... In the beginning helping him was the only contact that we really made. 

And then a few days of helping each other with math problems, he stepped it up a bit. By smiling after every time we talked......

"And so x equals 32.8921," I pointed out to him. I leaned back on my chair to stretch out my back. When I looked up from the paper he had a small smile on his face. It was shaped like the number three. And I was frozen staring at him...

"Thanks," he said back with his minature mouth and eye smile that I've never seen before.. It was actually....Pretty atrractive...

And that's how our relationship started...

From helping each other with math problems...

To minature eye smiles...

To...... A kiss?

 


Hey guys^^ lol cliff hanger on chapter one TT^TT sorry~XD

Sorry it took me so long to update...I've been really tired lately...:'(( 

One word: SCHOOL.

ahaha so yeah TT^TT 

And yes...I am clearly notified that this chapter is sorta shortish....XD 

BUT unlike my other story...I wanted to take this story slow and steady...

So that I won't end up with a mental breakdown at the end of the story XD

I need to build up the history a little bit more before I start the LIGIT story XD 

You guys understand...Right??

Oh BTW for the first few chapters it won't be like a liget story...It's more like a....windup on everything that happaned in the past...:) You won't really get the story anyways if you don't know the past...Right? haha yeah....XD off to writing the next chapter^

EXTENDED AUTHOR'S NOTE


i love how i used to write. :'( its changed now. 6.1.15