The Revelations

The Child of Namyrur

After being dragged around the castle interior by two men obviously stronger than him, Taemin found himself just frowning and mad. He has been uttering complaints and tho they did say sorry to him once, the words he said are still ignored. If not forced, Taemin might be in awe of how elegant the castle is. And a fleeting thought of getting lost inside is imminent and not impossible to him.

When they turn on a final corner, the guards let go of Taemin's wrists and usher him to the last room. Sighing and slightly fumed, Taemin complies. He looks around and knows that it's the East Wing of the castle where the chamber quarters are mostly situated. He cautiously opens the door to the said room and walks in. Taemin looks from left to right. It is a rather wide room, considering he lived in a house a size of a hut before, and it looks pleasant. The bed is made, the furniture dusted, the window glasses shined and he is alone. What more can he wish for?

"Hello, Sir." A woman's voice greets Taemin from behind, causing him to jolt a little.

"Oh, uh… Hello." Taemin replies, turning around. The woman is wearing a very worned dress, her hair dressing messy and loose. Taemin knows by her looks that she's a servant and tho she smelt like chicken roast faintly, Taemin works on not to dwell on it. She has a generous smile on her face.

"Um, pardon me, but I don't understand why I'm brought here." He confesses.

"You are Sir Taemin, correct?" She asks, her smile fading. Surely, a mistake can make a great difference in the treatment given to her.

"Uh... yes."

"Then there's no mistake, Sir. You're brought here under my master's request." She said, her smile returning.

"Your master? Who?" Taemin's brows furrow. "And why?" The servant woman only smiles further at him.

"My master's name is Jongin. He seemed to have taken a liking with your company and expresses his hope that your path will cross his again."

"Jongin?" Taemin digs in his mind and tries to figure out who in five hells is Master Jongin. He fails miserably. Whoever he is, since the patron he is trying to show compassion is really Taemin, then perhaps accepting it will grieven no one. Besides, Taemin needed a bed for the night. He smiles gratefully and glances back to the nameless servant woman.

"Tell your Master that I am beyond thankful." He says. The woman bows at him before taking steps back in attempt to leave. "Wait, tell me your name." Taemin calls. The woman is a little caught out but still beams a smile at him.

"My name is Praelie."

"Thank you, Praelie." She bows again and dissapear behind the closed door of Taemin's room. Alone at last, Taemin drags his feet to the comfy-looking bed and drops. He takes in the fresh smell of the well-washed cot appreciatively. What good luck he has, Taemin thought.

"Better... So much better." He mumbles, reminiscing on the bed he had in his little house back in the forest. It was so much quieter there and lesser human beings but Taemin figures he can't hide forever from his race and live contently with his nightmares. Instantly reminded, he sits up.

Onew's face draws in his mind and his heart starts to beat fastly. It is really happening. He saw the person that was always in his dream. The idea seems crazy and because he knows the man only through dreams, he begins to think that this might all be a new set of dream. He shakes his head.

"No way. That's not possible." Taemin denies. This man, Onew, was there talking with the King of Nairn. Surely he is playing a part in all of this plot to overthrow the proud Kingdom like he is doing now. No, he meant, like he will do from now. Taemin fleetingly wonders if Lord Junsu is peddling the same boat. What makes his mind torrid and his gut churning tho, is the fact that he might be the only one who knows Onew's secret; He is immortal. Like him.

"Two of Namyrur will see to it that Nairn pays heavily for the scare.." Taemin recites, the old language seems all too familiar and fitting to his tongue. He is one of the Namyrur and he has always been aware that Onew is the other. They are two sides of the same coin. And now they found one another, Nairn Kingdom's downfall is bound to happen eventually.

Taemin wasn't there. He didn't live in the past. But he lived with it every single night. He wasn't inflicted with pain from old battle wounds. But he hates Nairn Kingdom. Always, no matter what.

Eventho he has no enough reason to bring about downfall to it, if his Father, the late King Jaejoong, the last royal of Namyrur bequeath on him the duty to do so at the risk of his own life, Taemin has no use of reasons. He will simply bring about what the old mages has foreseen; A future of doom for Nairn Kingdom.

 

~o~

 

There are two guards stationed between one mahogany door in the West Wing, where all state affairs are handled and administered. The room's common name is the throne room and tho the King are usually occupied here with all the work scrolls and messages from couriers, it is also used to welcome royal guests.

Today, King Changmin and his Prince clanks their ale mug with Lord Junsu and his trusted Knight, Sir Onew. Fruits and bakings are served on a few platters before the men on the long wooden table for them to snack on before dinner. The King jugs down his drink happily, sighing contently when he finishes one mug.

"It's really good to see you, Junsu." He says with a proud smile. "I don't remember the last time I've heard of ill news from the villages under your reign. Your reports proved very boring to read." He jests and both of them laugh, while the two younger ones can only smile.

"I must say, My Lord, I'll be fat in no time if this continues." Lord Junsu replies.

"Don't you mean fatter?" The King replies, instilling another round of pleasant laughter. When the laughter dies, King Changmin looks at his good friend with two trusty eyes. "I'm glad for everything you've done. You've dedicated your life to your responsibility so earnestly. It's more than I can expect from anyone."

"Please, Sire, tis the Kingdom where I was born and raised in. I'll do anything to protect it." Lord Junsu utters.

"I've heard from the patrols that a tiding from the East said a group of bandits are steadily marching from one village to another. Soon, they might even breach Nairn borders." Prince Minho addresses the Lord, earning all glances.

"Yes, my men have their eyes on them already. We've caught ourselves a traitor among them and he is willing to share information in exchange for freedom." He informs.

"And what is the information he promises?" King Changmin inquires.

"The rations they have and the pace they are threading on." Lord Junsu replies, his face growing serious. Sensing this, the King raises his hand in the air, halting the topic.

"No bussiness affairs today. We discuss only happy occasion, aye?" He decrees. The smile on Lord Junsu's lips return and they clink mugs again thereafter.

"So where's your youngest son, My Lord? I don't see him anywhere." He asks, suddenly reminiscing the old days when the child clinged on his leg, asking to be tutored on archery. He excelled in archery and as he ages, he has seen the child shouldering his talent instead. He's as proud as a father would of a son tho the Lord never had his own.

"Jongin is up to his everyday activity. That child is hard to handle, I tell you." King Changmin laments, tho a playful smile is on his lips.

"He's helping in his own way, Father and I'm glad to say he's doing it right." The Prince interjects gratifyingly. "I talked with him last night and he said he missed you." He adds, glancing to the Lord.

"Even so, he's missing out his chance to meet you. No worries, Junsu. He'll be there during the banquet tonight. I give you my word." King Changmin quotes.

"I'm looking forward on it." He replies witfully.

 

~o~

 

When the sky appears a shade darker than orange, the town's merry life recedes and soon it darkens to a deep purple, notifying an approaching nightfall. People begin to retire to their humble abode. When this happened, Taemin is still pacing distressedly in his room, seeking for a plan in his mind to approach Onew and the Royal Court.

What would he say when the court is summoned? Greetings, I am Taemin and I'm sorry but I have to kill your King so your Kingdom perish.

"Yeah, that's gold." Taemin mutters to himself, reflecting on his own ridiculousness. He shakes his head and taps his tummy, realizing that he is hungry. An empty stomach earns an empty head. Sighing, Taemin grabs his greatcoat and decides to depart to the tavern in the lower town.

He unlocks the wooden door and steps outside. Taemin looks up and locks gaze with a pair of brown eyes belonging to the man he stressed on earlier, Onew who was about to enter his chamber situated next to Taemin's. His eyes are intense, like a mountain eagle eyeing a prey and as Taemin is petrified to gaze back, Onew strides hurriedly to him. Taemin found his feet backing to the inside of his safe chamber. What he feared for, he himself is uncertain. Once Onew tails Taemin further inside, Taemin speaks up.

"What do you want from me?" Altho frightened, he redeems control over his voice, so the other party won't hear his shaken voice. Onew stands still. A few silent moment goes by. He raises his hand cautiously and Taemin watches his every move.

"Ien khyat." Onew enchants with a low hum, using the ancient language that Taemin genuinely recognizes. And the wooden door to his room shuts gently by itself. By magic.

Taemin's eyes waver back to Onew, who eyes him back for admittance. To Taemin's unenlightenment, Onew has also been yearning this reunion. He had waited an awful lot during his journey to find Taemin and he has seen an awful lot of things too. However, what he truly wants to see, is justice proven to many eyes on Namyrur Kingdom's real truth and history. For that, he needs Taemin. Now he found him.

"The vow." Taemin begins, swallowing a lump in his throat. He speaks of the secret he upheld by himself all this years to a stranger he barely knows in reality. Maybe this is fate and meeting him meant that Taemin's nightmares will begin to stop. Taemin's conscience is blown away by a seducing chance. What if all this is just a silly fable? He fleetingly thought. But that thought is blown away too when Onew recites what he wishes to hear, in their native language, long forgotten in the flow of time.

"How fool they are and how they play dirty. Forgiveness is something they will never win and neither will the curse be lifted from them." Onew inhales, then adds, "These are true words, spoken by the frightened, the tortured, the abused and those who exercise patience and seek safe."

"Hear. Two of Namyrur will see to it that Nairn pays heavily for the scare." Taemin found himself reciting the vow as well, eyes unable to tear away from Onew's. His earlier fear is replaced with intrigue.

"Hear. This, sworn by us, a curse only for the Nairns." Onew continues. Then, they synchronised in a single voice and heartbeat.

"The child will see it done." Taemin never felt so complete. He finally found his sworn ally, the other side of his coin. When Onew breaks into a wide smile, Taemin can't hold his either and he runs into the older man's open arms joyfully. He thanks the God and his father that he knows are watching over him.

"Prince Taemin." Onew calls him and they break apart to exchange glances. "It is really good to see you."

"The pleasure is all mine, truly." Taemin says. He has a lot in his mind to inquire from Onew and loads of questions he needs answering. And only Onew is the only one who can provide them. But Taemin didn't bother dwell on it now.

"Did you ride here, knowing I arrive in Nairn today?" He asks.

"In truth, I was expecting you. Tho I didn't held as much hope as I did on previous visits. It was a surprise to me, a pleasant one." Onew smiles widely. But it chases away soon after. "I take it you are aware of what you must do, Prince?"

Taemin his dry lips, musing his stressed expression again. "I do but I am at loss. One thing Onew, I want you to drop the 'Prince'. Just call me Taemin." To his request, Onew shows surprise to his face, then chuckles lightly.

"Your Father said the same thing before his coronation. He used to be a spirited Crown Prince." Taemin's face changes to a sad smile, partly happy for getting to know a small detail of his beloved Father and partly sad because he knows he'll never get to know him in person. He's a man long asleep in death.

"Thank you, Onew. I'm glad I found you." Taemin says lightly, holding his hand affectionately. Onew is like an uncle to him that replaces the hollow space a missing father is supposed to fill in because in this decaying world, Onew is the one person who knows everything about him. And that everything is what he lives with every single day, his magic. Onew knows and he appreciates. Taemin's past, his present and his future. His loyalty is proven repeatedly through Taemin's dreams and he knows Onew is the only person he can trust thoroughly.

"Tis my duty, Taemin." Onew replies with a satisfied smile, tho he knows that his loyalty lies beyond the line of duty. Before he could begin asking Taemin further on their matter at hand, there is a knock on the door.

"Sire? It's Praelie. May I come in?" Onew and Taemin exchange brief glances.

"Sure." Taemin answers and the servant woman enters with a tray of food. The young warlock eye on them with hunger. The reunion with Onew had made him forgot about his empty stomach and now, his appetite has return to beg for some food down his throat. But Onew's swift command startles him.

"I don't think Sir Taemin needs them, you can take them away."

"What?" Taemin retorts. He looks at the older man, hoping for him to read his eyes that desperately trying to convey, I am hungry beyond five hells of torture! He failed.

Praelie hesitates. "Allright." She agrees anyhow and made a move to take leave, because it was apparent to her that she interrupted something. She is tired. Taemin observes her skinny waist, covered beneath a thin and ragged cloth, topped with a smudged apron. Her hands on the wooden tray are bony and her long fingers are dirty with, probably, charcoal. Taemin halts her.

"You can have that for your dinner instead. I don't mind." He chirps, smiling at her. Her grateful expression is evident on her face and she thanked Taemin so many times that Onew chuckles to himself at the sight. She left with a lifted mood, her mind occupied with the kind gesture shown by people above her status that rarely crawls in her crippled life.

"You just gave a servant a meal worthy of a royal guest. You made a noble act, Taemin." Onew says, unaware of Taemin' glare.

"I'm hungry, mind you."

"I know. That's why I am inviting you as my partner to the banquet tonight."

"What?"

"I said--"

"Let's go now!" Taemin squeals. His tummy is singing a tune now.

"Wait Taemin. Hear me out." Onew tries to calm the Prince down. "We will not be there to have dinner only. We have to make our move, and if you ask if it's too early, no it isn't. We have to strike while the iron is hot."

"What will you do?" Taemin inquires, his head full of the images of food plates.

"It's not what I will do." Onew explains, a smirk gracing his lips. "It's what I will have you do."

 

~o~

 

A garden occupied the middle section of the castle, open in the air. Tho surrounded by the tall walls, it still flourish to a beautiful garden with hardly any flaws. We can tell it is cared for a great deal. Tonight, the banquet is held here.

When Taemin and Onew left his room to head for the event, most of the guests have already present themselves. Taemin checks them out from the hall, inspecting over the low wall and as the wind blow through his golden hair, his eyes found the large chicken roast before they waver to Lord Junsu. He is talking to someone and he looks so fond of the man. Taemin knit his brows as he leans out further the low wall to appraise the man that he seems to recognize.

"Not the chicken roast Taemin." Onew warns, amuse evident in his voice.

"I am not looking at the roast!" Taemin argues, quickly glancing to Onew behind him who let out a small laugh.

"Fine, fine. Come on." He said, pulling on Taemin's left hand. As they descend the stairs and closen to the garden, Taemin can't help but feel anxious. What if their plan is thwarted before it can reach glory? Will everything be okay? Is anything going to happen to Onew and him if things didn't go accordingly? Of course there would.

"I'm scared." Taemin whispers, tightening his grip on Onew's gentle hand. The older man glances to him as their feet bring them out to the garden. It has just dawn on Taemin that everything is going to be different from now. He has a responsibility that he will carry out until he lies in his grave. That will be the end. However, things are just starting. His nightmare is yet to cease and his fate is beginning to unfold and tie to new ones. Onew can tell that the Prince is ready, only a little bit stunt by the first bump. He gives Taemin's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"It'll be allright. We can do this." Onew beams a smile. And Taemin loosen his tensed shoulders. He has to believe if he wants to see things done. That's a must in hoping for a miracle.

People of high standards creams the whole garden and amongst them stand few servants bearing trays of refreshments. Taemin his lips as he stares at a plate of strawberry rhubarb pie settling untouched on a serving table not so far away. He feels like hopping down the last three steps stairs and run on the battered stone walk across the garden to sweep the plate up like a knight in shining armour would for his princess. He didn't do it.

Taemin is not fond of gathering attention to himself and the last thing he wants now is all heads whip around to his direction. But his hate doesn't ward the attention away. When Onew slips on the last step down the trivial stairs and falls on his buttocks, all heads did whip around to their direction. And how Taemin wishes he could blow up right now. Onew grunts.

"Are you okay?" Taemin asks, urging the man to stand up. After he did, Onew pats his own bottom twice.

"Well, it's not broken." He says without a slight embarrassment. "Don't worry. It occurs to me most of the time, it's like combing my hair." Onew grins innocently and Taemin sighs aloud. People snickered lightly and soon looks away.

"I'll go for the food first." Taemin declares, shrugging off the incident. Onew looks around and spots his Lord calling out for him.

"My Lord needs me." He says and walks off to him, separating them. Taemin gazes at Lord Junsu and is reminded on the plan he discussed with Onew earlier. He walks to the strawberry rhubarb pie and takes a slice as Onew's words run through his mind.

"We, Namyrurians are peaceful people. We don't fight unless we need to defend. But that all is for naught now that the Kingdom is gone. Nevertheless, we carry out our dealings fairly. Even for revenge, we will do it the way all can see that we are righteous. For that, we will start with a declaration. And we need to make it so I can stay here with you."

Taemin munches on the slice of pie, relishing its delightful journey down his throat and into his hungry stomach. His eyes bore onto the vase nearby, just staring out of trance as those words repeat in his mind. They both decided to use Lord Junsu and tho the man is the best choice, Taemin can't help but think of the consequences.

"This is good." He mutters to himself as he takes another slice.

"I made that." Came a voice from behind. Taemin turns around to see who’s, the pie halfway in his mouth and is greeted by the sight of Kai dressed in a crimson coloured satin cloth with gold embedded sash around his waist and dark pants. He smiles at Taemin, almost laughing.

"Really?" Taemin asks, trying to find out the meaning behind his smile. What he really want to ask is why his clothes are so fitting for a Prince when during the day, Taemin definitely remembers Kai dressed in a very dull common cloth. Just like him now. Well, currently he is wearing his best which looks like a dirt rag next to Kai's. Kai clasp his hands on his back.

"It is actually for Lord Junsu." Kai says and Taemin's mouth stops munching. Embarassment showers him down again. "It's fine tho, I get to talk to you again." Kai adds and chuckles a little at Taemin's pink cheeks.

"Who are you, really?" Taemin asks. Kai smirks and tsk-ed thrice at him.

"I have my secret too."

"Let me guess, a Prince?" Taemin appraises, not that it needed any because it is plain as the moon on night sky.

"True." Kai says casually. "Technically I am the King's son, but I'm not the Crown Prince. I'm just the Prince's brother." He explains.

"Oh.." Taemin spots his sad smile and could only wonder what runs through his mind right now. "You cook well." Taemin says, in attempt to cheer him up. When Kai lights up, he figures it worked.

"Have you got a lodge for tonight?" Kai asks.

"Yes, fortunately. But I must credit it to a Master Jongin." Taemin replies, wondering again who the man is and Kai nods at him. He still has that playful smile on his lips which sparks curiosity in Taemin.

A herald's voice suddenly boomed the entire garden, causing everyone to give way to silence. Taemin stares at the open arch alongside others. "His Highness, King Changmin, Lord and Clan Chief of Vawdrey Province and King of the nine provinces, Leader of the Clans of Nairn and Crown Bearer of Nairn Kingdom!" The King then enters the garden, his wine-red cape bellowing behind him and his people bows at him as he passes. He stops next to his good friend, Junsu.

"Tonight, we welcome the reigning Lord of the Vawdrey Province; Lord Junsu, who pacified and fought for peace that we all sought out." He pats the Lord's shoulder appreciatevely, smiling broadly to one another. People clap and drink toasts to them. Taemin, who is now about to eat pork chops, notices that Onew is calling for him. Sighing annoyedly, Taemin put down his plate, said goodbye to Kai and walks to him.

"It is time." Onew whispers.

"Now?" Taemin moaned, suddenly scared again.

"You can do it. In fact no one else can but you." Onew cheers, looking deep into Taemin's dark eyes.

"Okay." The younger one agrees, sighing. He closes his eyes. He needs all his innate talent to chant and possess another living creature and tho he is blessed with great magic, everything has its limit and bounds. Once Taemin can single out himself and Lord Junsu's spirit, standing not far away from him, he begins to lay out his power.

The base practice of Namyrur mages on using ethereal power over the spirit of others is the drop of water down their water clock, like sand down the sandglass. This is their core, their innate that is not visible to others. However, Taemin can see them. He sees when his drop of water spirit synchronises with Junsu's and he sees that as an opportunity.

"Inca merh tia an weld. Ra enma ki, tuwa in cas sorn ya merh." Taemin enchants, his voice wispy and low, audible only to Onew who stands next to him. When Taemin opens his eyes, flashing for a mere moment as glassy as pure water that reflects all that is good, the Lord let out a wail that shocks everyone. They, even the King, stare at him warily.

"We have return!! We come bearing what you deserve and what you harvest from your ancestor!! Hatred!!" He shouts, shoulders tensed and eyes white. Both Onew and Taemin gazes intently, knowing this marks the start of everything. Nearby, Changmin grips onto his sword on his belt, ready to unsheathe at Junsu who is acting oddly. Minho approaches from behind, passing by Taemin slowly. The Lord continues to wail. Jongin watches worriedly.

"We will make it known that Namyrur is not to blame, our name is not sullied!! When we begged for mercy, Nairn didn't give any!!" Lord Junsu shouts. His eyes catches the sight of the King close by him. "Now, we won't give you any!!" He adds and unsheathe his sword to kill King Changmin.

People shriek as the King, who was ready to receive a blow, parries the crazed Lord's sword. The King's sword falls out his grip with a grunt and Lord Junsu raises his sword again to strike the last blow to the defenceless King and Onew and Taemin held their breath at the sight.

Will the Kingdom perish? Taemin hopes.

Before the sword lowers, Prince Minho grabs the man from behind, locking him down with a tight clutch. Junsu fights free off Minho, his strength doubled from the magic spell and the younger man falls on his back harshly, right before Taemin's feet.

"Brother!" Taemin hears Kai's panicked voice. He looks up to see the Lord pulling up his sword again to kill Minho instead. Junsu's eyes have stop seeing sense. Taemin’s heart wept at the sight, regret filling him as the spell ate at the man’s sanity. There need not be any unnecessary bloodshed, a voice sparked in him.

"Stop, Junsu!!" King Changmin yelled.

At the spur of the moment, Taemin yanks the Prince away from Junsu and the sword clashes on the garden floor. Minho and Taemin exchange streaked glances. Taemin felt confused. He was vaguely aware of what he just did. Maybe because Minho is Kai's brother and he was too near to be ignored.

Before Junsu could continue his sword spar, Onew grabs the King's fallen sword hurriedly and pierces Junsu's back in one swift blow. His body freeze and the chaos dies along with Junsu's last breath.

No one speaks or dare to approach. No one can explain what just happened. In exception to Onew and Taemin whose hearts are beating fastly. When the King regains his composure and tears his gaze away at the corpse of his once good friend that had tried to murder him, he strides towards Onew.

"I am confused of this oddness but I want to thank you for saving my life." He says heavily, as if still caught out on the thought of Junsu's behaviour and his death. They were close friends and Taemin feels a pang of guilt. But why would he? This is what he prepared for his whole life and now he's living it out. Surely he's on the right road, making the right choices.

"And you." The King addresses, glancing to Taemin. He looks back with great surprise. "You saved my son. You spared the Kingdom their future sovereign." Taemin's gaze found Minho's, whose eyes casted down. For a moment, he thought the taller man is angry. Maybe he's just hungry. And dear Lord, how hungry he is too.

"I cannot have these deeds go unrewarded. I shall bestow you, Onew, a knighthood. And each of you, a land in the Province." The King decreed. He was about to issue them done when Onew stops him.

"Please, My Lord. We do not want much but a home to return and a workplace to belong. That is more than a valuable price to us now. I have lost them and my friend, Taemin is desperate for them as well."

"Are you certain?" The King asks, enunciating his words.

"Yes, My Lord." Taemin answers in Onew's stead.

"Very well. You will have a home within the palace walls and positions in the royal household." The King declares. Onew and Taemin let out a breath of glad.

"I can do with people like you, Onew, whom I can rely on as my personal guard. You are quick-witted." He praises and Onew bows gratefully. "And Minho, I've heard that you dispelled your bearer. I'm sure you can do with a new one?" The King asks, glancing to his son. Minho looks back, then his eyes waver to Taemin, assessing the slim, long haired man.

"Yes, Father." Minho agrees with his husky voice and critical gaze still fixed on Taemin. The younger one wanted to squirm in discomfort. He can't tell whether the man is pleased or otherwise.

"Then Taemin, Minho shall have you as his bearer. I'm sure this time, you'll come round and settle with him, Son?" The King asks again and it dawns in Taemin that Minho will be a tough one to deal with. Minho let out a sigh.

"Yes, Father. I give you my word." He says. How unlucky, Taemin thought.

"Tonight has been an awful misfortune. I will have one of the Royal Commissioner investigate the matter in depth. I don't grasp the subject.. Namyrur's hatred and all." King Changmin says. "All is pardon. You may retire for the night." He adds lastly then turns around, his advisor at his heel and dissapears into the deep halls of the castle. Onew holds Taemin's hand. Surprised, Taemin glances to the man next to him.

"You did it." He says, with a voice so caring. Taemin can't help but breaks a smile for him.

"We did it." He corrected. They will strive. Namyrur's time has begun to tick again while Nairn's time is nearing its demise. They have vowed it and held the words strongly, their light never fading. Now, Taemin will see it done. No matter what the cost.

He looks up, catching the Prince's gaze. Taemin will have to deal with this obnoxious man first.

 

 

~o~

 

A/N: Howdy everyone~ Hope you like the new update. Next chapter, finally some 2min! ^^

 

This is what made me happy all week, hope it makes you too :