The Bridge and The New Beat

Melodies and Memories

 

BOM’s POV

Today marked Jae’s death. He was Dara’s fiancé. My best friend seemed devastated after he left. It took me a month to convince her to straighten things up and that did the trick. Although throughout the year, she still had those episodes of missing him moments. When I called her earlier to meet me after she visited him, I knew I had to check up on her.

Seeing her with a man quiet shocked me. She’s not even bothering telling me she’s dating again but then I just way too ahead to make an assumption, maybe they just met at the café or he comforted her or something. And what shocked me when I approached her was it was Teddy. The same tragedy happened to him, I think I know what to do next. I’ll be playing cupid again. After we left the café…

“Teddy” I said as we drove to our building

“Hmm?”

“How did you know my beshie?” I then asked him

“Well I just formally knew her moments ago. Like I was just sitting in the corner then when I saw her tears fell I found myself in front of her offering my handkerchief.” He said with eyes still on the road, we then have reached the parking lot’s entry.

“Are you smitten with my beshie?” I suddenly asked him out of curiosity. He slammed the brakes good thing we were already inside the parking lot

“Yah! What was that for!” I clutched my chest. Seriously my life had been reduced to half.

“It’s just I’m startled by your question. You’re odd.” He looked at me before finally parking the car and never did answer my question. We then took the elevator. And still I bugged him more. I always get what I want.

“So…” I started in a tone that will get his nerve.

“Fine. Fine I give up.” He finally said as he raised his hands up. “It’s just that she looked so fragile. When I saw her tears, I felt her pain. Like I wanted to mend her wings or something. She’s really pretty and not seeing her smile well I can’t really explain it really.” We reached the floor by then. “See you Bom good luck, still need to bring this music in my head into a hit breaker.” He said as he rushed to his sanctuary.

“Finally Dara, someone’s willing to take care of you.” And my plan started to commence.

Teddy’s POV

As I reached my studio, I then grabbed my gadgets and composed a new beat. This was a new genre, something fresh; something I didn’t had done before. Seriously Bom caught me off guard a moment ago. But I really do think I should open up once again and experience that kind of feeling again. Sigh. I was so lost in my own little world that I was startled by somebody poking my shoulder.

“Oppa you seemed happy today” CL greeted me.

“Oh hey CL, baby Mingki and Jiyong” I definitely forgot that I called them here for this new song in their album.

“Anneong oppa” Minzy greeted me. “Seriously oppa you looked happy today”

“Maybe he finally found the inspiration he truly needed” Ji said. “So care to tell us, and seriously I love this new beat you made.”

“Well I just met the most famous girl version of me” I said as I smiled at them

“Frozen Rose?” CL asked

“Yes, the Frozen Rose, her name is Dara by the way.” I added as I continued doing my mixes.

“Whoa hyung like it is a privilege to be just with her presence I mean” Minzy added “Like she’s the nicest and most sought producer next to you. Though only some people got to meet her personally.” She pouted.

“I definitely agree hyung.” Ji said. “She’s been on a break since last year and nobody knew what happened like til now. Some said it was due to a death of her loved one. They are definitely waiting for her comeback and rumors had it she’s signing a contract with us.”

“That would be nice if she joined our family and I know that fact really, people just loved her. That must be awful experience for her to lose the one special to her.” I said

“We definitely feel you hyung. You were like a zombie after that part of your life.” Baby Minzy said as she hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder

“Aigoo baby Min, I’m much better now.” I said as I ruffled her hair. She then pouted and released the hug as she fixed her hair.

“Definitely see the changes in you hyung” CL said “So now to business why’d you call us anyway”

“Oh, this new song I’m creating right now will be part of your new album. So how or rather do you like it?” I then played the beat.

“Wow it’s something fresh hyung.” Ji nods his head to the beat

“It will definitely be a record breaker” CL said as she did the thumbs up sign.

“Great I’ll present it to the president for approval later.” I said as I focused on the screen more and them practicing the lyrics to the beat.

---------------------------------

in the future updates there would be really a lot of flashbacks so hope you enjoyed reading this story... (bows down) ^^