Final.

If it has to be goodbye, let it be.

"I'm busy. Sorry babe." A text from my boyfriend, Moon Jongup.

Ever since he debutted, he had no time for me. I felt like as if I had no boyfriend. Not even a single text or call. Unless I texted him with text like "Are you free? Please reply."

We're drifting apart. Even during parties, I had to go alone, looking at other couples being lovey dovey and wondering how great would it be if Jongup is here. Friends even teased me if I was single and wanted to introduce new boys to me.

Today is my birthday. I wasn't even looking forward to it. I bet Jongup would tell me, "I'm sorry, I'm busy." and forget all about my birthday.

I took out my phone from my pocket and texted him. "Baby, care to come for dinner tonight? Cooking your favourite pasta ." I patiently waited for a reply. "Sorry baby. Busy." Jongup texted. See, told you. If you look through my text conversation with Jongup, all his replies are, sorry, busy. But today is not any ordinary day. Its a special day. If this goes on forever, I don't think we can stay together forever. I know I'm being selfish. He has a whole lot of schedules and practises lining up for him and by the schedules ends, he'll be dead tired. But theres no excuse he could use for not texting or calling. He have no idea how I longed for his voice. Even just a 1 minute talk could make my day. Why couldn't he understand that? And besides, texting takes not more than a minute.

I sighed and texted him, "I'm trying my best to restrain myself for selfishly wanting all your time and attention. But no calls, no texts. I keep trying to save our relationship. Just know that I'm trying. But if this has to be goodbye, let it be goodbye. Go for your dream, don't look up for me anymore. Bye." I slit my phone in my pocket and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naejima, hajima, jebal geurojima~* I squinted my eyes and reached to take my phone which is ringing from my pocket. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up the call. "Open your door." I knew who it was. Yongguk's voice. I stumbled out of bed and opened the door. Outside, lay a box. The box was wrapped up with sliver paper and a red bow was tied on top. I picked up the box and went into my house. I slowly placed it on the table and opened it. A white dress laid inside the box. I carefully pulled out the dress and stood up to try it. It fits me perfectly. A note fell out from the dress. "Han River! Go go go!" I slightly chuckled at the "go go go" part. I changed into that white and put in light makeup. I then started out to Han River. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, Han River was quiet as there is no one around. I looked aroynd nervously. Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Don’t frown with that pretty face

If you’re not mad, don’t kill me

Don’t just say you’ll understand and that it’s fine

Don’t be mad, I want you to smile"

I turned around and saw Daehyun walking towards me, singing passionately. He paused a while and smiled at me. I nodded at him and he led me to a bench. I settled down then he walked off. "Dae-” Daehyun turned his head to me and winked then he continued walking.

"You can do whatever you want in front of me

You don’t have to be coy with me

So please don't get mad at me."

Youngjae walked towards me and sang. He led me to a tall tree and walked off.

"Don’t get mad at me, stop it, please don’t do this

I’m getting annoyed, I’m getting mad – I love you

How many times do I have to tell you for you to know?

Do you know how I feel? Do you know how I feel?

Please don’t suddenly snap at me, there are people here

Talk quietly, everyone can hear us

How many times do I have to tell you for you to know?"

Everyone came out except for Jongup out of a sudden and sang to me. After the chorus, they parted and Jongup came out.

"Listen babe, I’ll dedicate this song for you.

A really happy you, who is next to me I waited for today, your birthday 

Your smile that looks at me oh It’s really, really bright

I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you My beautiful love

Baby, only for you Because you’re here, I’m happy

Happy birthday to you Just like today, forever

Baby, only for you We’re going to be together

From when I open my eyes till I close them, I only think of you for the whole day

It’s lonely, a night without you

You, who is like the sunshine that shines through the window

You wake me up and make me smile, you’re special, a bit different

You, who is more important than anything else in the world

Will you accept my heart that I prepared for you

Your smile that looks at me oh It’s really, really bright

I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you My beautiful love

Baby, only for you Because you’re here, I’m happy

Happy birthday to you Just like today, forever

Baby, only for you We’re going to be together." 

Jongup ended the song and grinned at me. I was touched but began sulking away when he came closer. He backhugged me and place his chin on my shoulder.

"Baby~~ I missed you! I'm sorry for not calling or texting. But I love you with all my heart. And I know I'm never gonna let you go. I must have been selfish.. I didn't care about your feelings. I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong. Will you please forgive me?~" Jongup apologised.

I turn around to face him. Jongup looked at me, pouting. I sighed. "Forgiven." Jongup whispered a 'yes' and smiled brightly at me. Jongup backhugged me again.

"Awww hyung~" Zelo teased Jongup.

"We've done our job. Bye~" Yongguk said, walking away happily. Daehyun smirked at Jongup and whistled. "YAH! Daehyun hyung! You winked at my baby just now!" Jongup pouted. Daehyun sticked his tongue out and shouted, "Mehrong!" and he ran away. I chuckled at their cuteness. "Come on, let's have your pasta tonight. Oh nope. I'm going to cook it instead." Jongup said, beaming at me.