You're My Obsession.

You're My Obsession.

                                                                                                                     

 

After having dinner peacefully with his friend and agreeing on going to his friend’s  newly bought  villa tomorrow night to have have dinner together with Bae’s family they parted. After getting to his own villa, Jiyong decided that he should call his girlfriend before she starts freaking out about him not being caring enough. She picked out after the second ring telling him that she was probably waiting for his call all along. “Hello? Jiyong! I have been waiting for your call all night....even when you decided to cancel our date just to meet your friend, I was so upset! we haven’t seen each other for 3 days already!” Jiyong rolled his eyes before finally answering “Babe, I told you that I was sorry about that, but I haven’t seen that friend for a long time and I really missed him. Sorry but there is nothing that I could have done but to cancel our date, we are both too busy but I promise I will make time to meet up with you this week okay?” “Yeah, yeah....you always call me babe when you want me to ‘let it go’ Fine! Goodnight Jiyong!” she said before hanging up, Jiyong let out a deep sigh and let his cellphone  down to the small table beside his bed. Jiyong felt so drained, so he decided to take a warm bath before finally going to sleep.

Jiyong woke up at 7:30 am like always and got ready to go to work. After eating breakfast that his maid made, he went to the garage, got into his white Bentley and drove to his company like every morning. He got in the building at 8:10, parked his car at the C.E.O’s especially made parking spot and went directly to his office located on the 8 floor, highest floor of the building. (picture this as his office http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8CBMotmaWfA/Sl6fIDE8gVI/AAAAAAAAD3U/zNA7jHKW4kY/s400/office.jpg) As soon as he sat down on his chair, one of his friend and employeed entered and went directly to him.”Jiyong! what is this that I hear from Youngbae that we are taking his son in?We have lots of trainees just  waiting for their debut, plus the dorms are full!” Jiyong couldn’t believe that Bae already went and told Yang Gaeng about it even before Jiyong could, he must have been really happy about it then. “Yang, Seungri is not a normal trainee, I will be training him myself. Plus he is too young to be staying in the dorms or for debut anytime soon. Bae only wants my help with his singing and dancing, even Bae wouldn’t agreed on having him debut at 15” “After hearing Jiyong his friend sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk and said. “Don’t tell me that you are gonna have him live with you? hahahaha Jiyong.....he is a 15 year old boy, how messy do you think he is? A control freak like you wouldn’t stand living with that boy even for a week I’m telling you! Plus your gayness may creep him out at some point! hahahaha” Giving a glare to his friend Jiyong decided to answer to his accusations. “Yang! I am dating a girl at the moment you moron! Plus all of my trainees know of my uality and they better be okay with it because I will not tolerate any homophobic into my agency okay? even if they are my bestfriend’s kid, plus I don’t think Bae would raise his son that badly” “I guess you are right, well I wish you all the luck. So talking about the whole trainees and debut subject....are we still releasing the 2NE1 girls MV on friday? They are very excited already and they can’t wait to be on stage. If we release the mv on friday, they can have their debut stage on Inkigayo the following Monday, are you okay with that?” “Yeah. those girls are more than ready, they have been here since I opened this company, so they deserve to debut already” “Well that was all I wanted to talk to you about. Have fun tonight at dinner in Youngbae’s house.....and BABYSITTING! HAHAHAHAHAHA” his friend said and runned out of his office before Jiyong could say anything back. Jiyong let out a sigh thinking that with friends like those who needs enemies, and going back to his work.

Jiyong finally left work at 7, he had just enough time to go home take a shower and get ready to go to Bae’s house for dinner at 8:30 (this is how you should picture Jiyong in this fic https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDQqjKt48W7Hue4gCqmEt5ZfA_ZQkuROyi0aWQ9QDcbQgLLVwPcQ) He parked his car at the villa’s guest parking spot, got out the car and went infront the door to ring the door bell. After only 5 seconds his friend finally opened the door for him, he gave him a small welcoming hug and let himself in to the beautiful house. He gave the bottle of red wine he bought on his way home to his friend and said. “Here this is my  happy housewarming gift to you guys!” Bae took the bottle into his hands. “Oh Thank you Jiyong-ah you didn’t have to, come let us sit down. Hye Jin is gonna be done with dinner soon. She went all out tonight just for you. The kids were so excited to see their uncle again after so long, especially little Min Jung she can finally see you in person after looking at pictures of you for so long.” Jiyong let out a small laugh and sat down on the leather couch on the living room. 2 minutes after, Jiyong could hear someone running around on the upper floor and finally down the stairs. “Appa! why didn’t you tell me that uncle was here already!” After hearing the high pitch voice Jiyong turned around and saw a little girl standing at the bottom of the stairs, she looked just like Youngbae. His friend stood up and went to her, carried her and went to where Jiyong was, “Min-ah say hi to uncle Jiyong” Jiyong extended his arms finally taking the little girl into his arms and giving her a little hug.”Is nice to see you finally Min Jung, you are the cutest little girl I have met!” Jiyong said and put her down patting her head gently.”Thank you uncle Jiyong! you are just as handsome as the pictures that Appa used to show me!” the little girl said with a shy smile and went to the kitchen where her mother was right after saying it. “So where is Seungri? I bet he has grown so much since I last saw him 10 years ago” “Yeah, he is almost as tall as me, he is looking more and more like his mother everyday, just as beautiful and charming as her....I always about it, telling him that he should have been my daughter instead of my son.” Bae let out a loud laugh and Jiyong followed. “APPA! how can you be saying this stuff to uncle Jiyong! I am manly I told you, aish!” Jiyong once again turned his face around to where the stairs were and saw his nephew finally after so long. Oh God.....Seungri was as beautiful as his mother, just like Bae was telling him, Jiyong has never seen a fifteen year old boy as beautiful as little Seungri was. Jiyong was left unable to take his eyes away from the boy even as he made his way to where he and Bae were  sitting on the couch. Seungri finally standing in front of him, gave him a wide smile and extended his right arm towards Jiyong. Getting out of his daze Jiyong stood up and took Seungri’s hand into his own. “It’s so nice to finally see you again after so long uncle Jiyong!” finally letting go of Seungri’s hand Jiyong opened his mouth. “Ye- yeah same here...I..I can’t believe how big and and handsome you have gotten...” Jiyong couldn’t believe how tongue tied he sounded....all that stuttering was unbelievable even for him. Seungri was something that he was not expecting at all.........

To be continue...

 

Note: So as a regard to all the comments and subscribers I decided to post chapter 2 (told ya that it gets me pumped up reading them didn't I!) I am very glad that you guys don't have a problem with the age thingy...I find it rather y if you ask me...hehe

I wanted to clearfy that I will NOT have gri falling completly in love at first sight....this is not Romeo and Juliet so please don't be expecting them wanting to die for each other at first. I plan to make them work very hard for their relationship so yeah...just wanted to clearfy that..

p.s For the people wondering what Seungri looks like during the fic...well just picture him as what he looked like when he was 15 people hahahaha. Here is a pic just in case. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Bye~