Chapter 12

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{Peniel's P.O.V}

 

*Must or not I apologize to her? Ah~~ Just apologize.. besides it's your fault, Donggeun-ah~~*

While the plane is above the clouds, the stewardess start to offer foods and drinks. I see Clara still sleeping.

"Clara-ah, wake up. Do you want to eat anything?"

"Ah~~~ Did we arrive? Oh, mianhae. I just want to eat what you order.. But, no eggs in it." Clara answers while her eyes still a bit close. She really looks cute..

"Okay, we would like 4 packets of biscuits cheese and two cups of Nescafe. One with milk and the other just black one. Thanks."

Then she gives me the foods and drinks that I ask for.

"Clara-ah, wake up. Let's eat. BTW, you already slept for 1 hour. "

"Okay... I'm awake now. Let's eat."

While they eat silently, Peniel starts the conversation first.

"Clara-ah, I'm sorry for my previous behaviour. I know it really rude for you. I just can't...."

"It's okay, Peniel-ssi. I also worried that you maybe feel guilty about that. I just okay since you-are-my-soon-husband." She smiles like an angel. Pheww... I feel much better now.

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

They arrive at Jeju Airport. All of them walk to the main gate and put the bagages to a big one taxi. Now, they're heading to the hotel that Hoya rented before they come here.

" Wah!! We're at Jeju Island.. It's sooooo beautiful.." Minkyung says while shows her eyesmile that can melt any men around her.. Peniel just smile when he looks at her.

--------------

>At Restaurant P<

A lady in front of that restaurant offers Minkyung a slice of EGG that her company had produced for promotion. Minkyung doesn't realise that it is egg and since the 3 men doesn't know that Minkyung is allergic to egg, they just eat and so do Minkyung. Till they entered the restaurant, something happen..

______________________________________________________________________________________________