Bladder of a champ

Oh Sehun, Maknae extraordinaire.

The life of a maknae is anything but easy and Oh Sehun knows it. Being the youngest of 12 is not a walk in the park when the majority of them have the brain capacity of a sack of potatoes.

Today of all days was not that much different. He was woken up by a smiling Kyungsoo in a pink apron with a half awake Jongin and his stupid face practically on top of the elder’s back mumbling incoherently. Baekhyun was whining about how he couldn’t sleep again because “Chanyeol snores like a ing mammoth,” Joonmyun was setting the table for breakfast and of course the “mammoth” was still sleeping accept he was on the floor, spread-eagle in the middle of the hallway.

Yep, typical morning for Oh sehun.

-

After breakfast they headed down to the practice room, because they totally had to practice a song they’ve preformed like a jillion times. After about the 5th play Sehun had realized something. He needed to pee, badly. But the closest bathroom was the one with the faulty door. Have his bladder Explode or pee with the door open.

Explode

Pee

Explode

Pee

While Sehun was internally debating, all the liquid in his body had rushed downwards.

Pee with the door open it is.

“GOTTAA PEEEEEEEEE”

Five heads whipped up to see a speeding figure slam the practice room door shut.

-

Sehun reached the bathroom in under 30 seconds running in but careful not to shut the door behind him. After what seemed like hours of draining liquid from his body he tucked himself neatly in his pants and zipped them up. Sehun sighed and walked over to wash his hands while whistling a happy tune when he noticed Jongin had walked in and to his horror he had done something else on his way in.

“Hey Sehun-ah took you long enough. What? You drink 4 cups of bubble tea again?”

“Jongin.”

“Hey look there’s writing in some of these stalls!”

“Jongin.”

“Kai bal-Hey!”

“JONGIN!”

“What?!”

“Look at the door.”

“What about it?”

“IT”S CLOSED!”

“Yeah, so?

Sehun literally tackled Jongin onto the floor and had his hands on his throat, choking him because Jongin ing locked them in the bathroom. Together. With Jongin. The bane of his existence, to say the least.

“You idiot! How are we supposed to get out now!?

“What do you mean?”

“What do you mean what do you mean? Jongin The.Door.Is.ing.Closed.”

“And..?”

Sehun stared at the boy in front of him wondering how he got to be so stupid without being pelted with bricks.

Now that would be fun, pelting Jongin with bricks.

Yes. Good.

“Just try opening the door and you’ll see”

So Jongin did.  He jiggled it but nothing.

He tried again.

Nothing.

By this point Jongin was slamming his fist into the door while dramatically screaming like those really obnoxious girls in dramas.

“Sehun, ohmyhoshwhyisn’tthisopeningwearegoingtodie.”

“Okay, first off, I have absolutely no idea what you just said and second, this wouldn’t have happened if you had just used your brain, which you are clearly incapable of.”

“How the heck was I supposed to know this door was on crack?”

“Because there’s a sign on the door that says, “FAULTY DOOR. DO NOT CLOSE!” in big black letters. That’s how.”

“..Anyone could’ve missed that..”

“Anyone named Jongin.”

This time is what Sehun who was tackled to the floor, hands around his neck.

-

Two ing hours of Jongin going on and on about his nearing death

“But what if no one finds us? Where is everyone? Did they just forget about us, those good for nothing bastards always had it in for me.”

“Wow, um okay, someone is going to eventually find us. I mean it’s pretty hard to not notice were gone,”

Sehun walks over to the door and jiggles the knob a little; he hears a noise that sends pain throughout his entire being. He looks down at his hand.

The door knob is in it, severed from the door.

“We’re going to die here.”

-

Sehun loses all hope when Jongin starts reciting his will.

“Tell my parents that they can give away my clothes to charity, but they can’t sell any of my comics because I swear to god in like 10 years, that is going to be thousands.”

“Jongin.”

“Also tell her to keep monguu away from my room because he likes to pee on my bed.”

“And if Luhan or any of you ers try to lay your grubby hands on my signed cds and posters, tell them I will personally come down from heaven and curse them with years of horrible diarrhea”

“How do you know you’re going to heaven?”

Jongin throws multiple wads of tissue paper at him.

“ you.”

Sehun dodges them all.

“No thank you..”

-

They sat there for what seemed like days, feeling hungry, tired and a little betrayed.

After they drifted off to sleep Jongin dreamed about food.

Sehun dreamed about torturing Jongin in many, many ways.

-

 “How cute!”

“Awww someone take a picture.”

 “This is so going on the internet.”

Sehun and Jongin had woken up to the sounds of their band mates cooing at them. Confused and a little groggy Sehun rubbed his eyes to clear his vision when he noticed what a compromising position they were in. Sehun was cuddled into Jongin’s chest with his head under the other’s chin. Jongin had his arms wrapped around Sehun and at some point, thrown a leg over him.

Quickly realizing the situation, they backed off each other, got up and straightened themselves out.

They turned around when they heard Chanyeol stumble in.

“Guys I just got the pics! They are sooo precious!”

None of them were focused on Chanyeol, but instead the door behind them.

The closed door.

They all stared in awe, then shock, then anger.

Four pairs of hands were now grabbing at Chanyeol’s neck.

 

 

 

 

All but Sehun complained and panicked because he was after all, Oh Sehun, Maknae extraordinaire.

 

                                                                         Fin

 

 

 

 

 

Umm apparently I “plagiarized” this other story that I haven’t read until now so I took this down so I could edit any similarities. Just clearing up any inconvenience!

Sekai is the ultimate bromance and I seriously love to portray Sehun and Jongin like this. It's just so fun. I know this is bad please don't kill me, but i promised myself there would be no and yay i kept it!