Wait Patiently For Me

Wait Patiently For Me

 

I heard my phone’s ringing. Immediately, I open my eyes. Ohh, I remember, today was our first anniversary. I’m so happy and felt today is the best day of my life. So I went to my bathroom. After I finished, I quickly went to the kitchen and make some cake for my Boyfriend.

“Eun Mi, what are you doing? Its 7.30 already, you’ll be late!” my mom told me.

“Mwo?” I looked at my watch and run to my mom with my cake and kissed her cheek.

“See you later mom” I ran outside and started walking faster to my school. My school is only a few block from my house. So I don’t have to run.

When I reached my school, it’s already 7.50 AM

“Omo, I’m late” so I went to my locker to take my book that I need for the class. Before I opened my locker, I saw a letter was slipped between gaps of my lockers. It’s from my secret admirer. I don’t know who he is. Did he’s a stalker? Who’s actually this secret guy? I quickly took that letter and slipped it into my suitcase.

Then I placed my cake inside my locker. I quickly ran to my class. When I reaches my class, I felt relieved because there no teacher, so I went to my chair and sit.

Then someone was tapped my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw my bestfriend, Peniel.

“Yes?” I said to Him.

“Emm, I want to say something that important. Please don’t meet...” before he finished his word, our teacher was coming.

“Okay, let talk later after I met my boyfriend” I said happily to him.

Then, I turned around back and start our lesson.

 

*Break Time*

“Okay guys, you can go now” our teacher said us. So, I quickly went off from my classroom and walked to my locker to get my cake for my boyfriend. Then I quickly went to the canteen. Before I reached the canteen, Peniel grabbed my hand and turned my body.

“Eun Mi-ah, can we talk?” he asked me.

“Sorry Peniel-ah, but I have to quick, my boyfriend is waiting for me and I really want to meet him!! Don’t tell me you not remember what is today? Yeah, it’s my first anniversary with my boyfriend!!! How dare you don’t remember it!!” I said happily to him and turned around. But he held my hand and turned me back again.

“I remember it, but I don’t want you to meet him. I don’t want you to get hurt, lets me explain this!!” he said.

“No, I don’t need any explanation.  My boyfriend will not hurt me! He loves me and” before I could finished my word, he told me to go to my boyfriend with his angry tone.

“I already tell you not meet him, but if you get hurt by him… just remember I’ll always beside you! And I’ll wait patiently for you to accept my feeling towards you” he said softly and walked away from me.

‘Maybe one day I’ll accept you and your love.. Just wait patiently for me’ I said in my mind. So I went to the canteen.

When I arrived at canteen, I saw my boyfriend with…a girl?

I went to him and approached him while my eyes looked at that girl.

“O-oppa” I said to him

“OH, Hello nerd!! What you want?” he asked to me with his smirk

“O-oppa, who’s she? And today is our anniversary. Don’t you remember it?” I said with my lower tone.

“What did you say NERD?” he emphasized it.

“HAHAHA, since when we’re couple?” he smirked.

“O-opp…” before I could finish my word, that girl interrupts me.

“Myungsoo oppa, why this nerd girl comes here and who is her? That girl asked Myungsoo while smirking.

“Ouh, you mean this girl?” he pointed me and that girl nodded.

“This girl is a nerd girl who doesn’t know what the meaning of ‘shame’ is. Understand honey!” he said to her while touched her cheek.

“I just play with you all this time. You are easier than I thought. HAHAHA!” he was laughing while looked at me.

I didn’t believe that he just pretend to love me all this time. I felt something at my cheek. I just realised that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and ran outside the school toward my favourite place at the yard where Peniel and I always gather at. I sat there and let my tears falling.

“If you not ignore me and let me explain earlier you won’t get hurt like this” I was shocked when I heard that voice. I quickly turned to the owner of that voice and looked at him.

“Maybe? Hehe” he said while rubbing his head. Then he sat beside me and looked at me with his charming smile.

“Beauty girl like you must be smile, not crying like this” he said. He caressed my face and removed my spectacles which made me frowned because of his sudden action. Then he wiped my tears and made me shocked again.

“W-w-what’re are you d-doing?” I asked him. He just smiled and turned around.

“You’re so cute” he said while his face turned red. ‘Omo, he’s blushing’ I said in my mind. I was blushing and felt butterfly in my stomach. I quickly turned my face away.

“Eun Mi-ah” “N-neh“ I turned back my face to look at him which made his lips met mine. I was shocked and tried to break away but he held my back head. So, I tried to make myself relaxed. I could felt my heart beat faster. Our kissed become deeper until us breathless.

He let go of the kiss and stared deeply at my eyes. I was blushing and hide my face with my hands’

“Don’t hide it” he said and removed my hands from my face.

“Eun Mi-ah, you know why I’m doing this?” he asked me. I nodded. “Y-ye-es, I know”

“But you don’t know that I have feeling for you since we first meet right?” he sighed. “w-what??” I asked him.

“Eun Mi-ah, actually I know that myungsoo just use you. I heard that his friend bet him” he said. My heart was hurt because Myungsoo Just use me. I felt that I’m stupid to believe him and love him. Why I can’t realise that he just playing me.

“I want to explain to you earlier why I don’t want you meet him, but you just ignore me” he said with sad tone. I felt sorry for him.

“Mianhae” I shortly said. “Wae?” he asked.  “Because I hurt you” I sadly said.

“Anyway there’s something I wanna ask you, Eun Mi-ah”

“What?” I could felt something bothering him from his beautiful eyes.

“Wouldyoubemygirlfiend?” he said in one’s breath.  “W-what? I can’t understand”. He sighed and took a deep breath.

“Huh.. Emmm, would you be my girlfriend?” slowly he said.  “Huh?” I was shocked with his confession.

“I’m sorry if this is too sudden. I know he’s hurt you, but I can’t stand my feeling towards you again. You must know this. I like you,no, I love you since we first meet. Yes, it is love at the first sight.  Also I have a secret that I hide from you. You know what, you always told about your secret guy who gave you a letters, right?” I nodded.

“That secret guy that always gave you a letters is..” “Who?” I asked him.

“Me” he said to me. I quickly took a letter that I got before and read it.

“A secret guy is you?”  my tears start to flows. ‘Wae? Wae? I should know it was him. He is my bestfriend. Why can’t I realise his handwriting? I should know it. I should.’ I said in my mind.

“Yes, it’s me.” He shyly said to me. Then he took a few steps toward me and wiped my tears. I was taken back but half of my heart felt happy because he still waited me even though he knows that I’ve boyfriend before.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked me again while held my face between his hands.

Should I accept his feelings? His loves? What should I do? Accept him? YES? NO?

Then I held his face and kissed his cheek. He was surprised with my action. Even though I was broken heart and just broke up with my boyfriend who’s just playing me, I know he’ll heal my broken heart. He can make me felt better. He’ll be a good boyfriend, bestfriend and friend for me!!

“Yes, I do” I said to him with a big smile. He hugged me and lifts me up. I feel really happy!! Suddenly, he puts me on his shoulder and twirling which makes me shocked.

“Yaaaaaah!! Let me down Peniel-ah!!” I yelled at him.

“Not until you called me Peniel OPPA! You never call me oppa!” he said while laughing.

“Okay. Okay. Peniel oppa! Yah, oppa let me down!” I said while he didn’t want to let me down.

“Hahahaha” he’s laughed. “Oppa Oppa let me down now!! Yah Oppa!!!!! “  ‘Hah, I have an idea.’ In my mind.

“Jagiya, please let me down..” I said with my adorable aegyo. He smile widely and let me down.

“That’s my sobang!” he ruffled my hair and I pouted. ‘Aigoo, stop pouts, will you?” He asked. “Wae?” I asked him back. But he just kissed my lips.

“Because if you pouts, I’ll kiss your beautiful lips *wink*” he said to me. I hugged him and kissed his lips. “Peniel oppa, thanks for loving me and wait patiently for me! I LOVE YOU!” he hugged me again.

“I Love you too! And…” he kissed my lips.

“I stole those lips”