I'm dazzled by your charms

B1A4's Assistant manager

 

It has been two days ago that I fell from the stairs, my legs and arms are still covered in bruises. I’m so glad I didn’t break anything..

The doctor told me that I can go home this evening, ahh I’m so happy that I can sleep in my own bed again!

It was a bit boring in the hospital but lucky for me Minho oppa did come to see me whenever I called him. Still it felt a bit lonely, because I haven’t seen B1A4 these days..

Wait.. What am I thinking? It’s only been two days!

 

I decided to take a walk outside the hospital before the doctor would do my last check up. I sat down on a bench and stared at the clouds..

It was a pretty clear and blue sky with a few clouds, the clouds are moving fast. It really calms me when I look at the clouds. I don’t really know why, but whenever I’m sad or just want to think I look up at the sky to watch the clouds.

 

“______!” Ah.. Baro’s voice, why am I hearing his voice? I remember the weird scene that happened before I fell from the stairs again and felt my face burn. God, I must be blushing again..  I feel a cold hand on my cheek, and suddenly Baro’s face was right in front of me, he hung over me and looked into my eyes. “Are you okay _____?” He asked looking a bit worried.

“Am I dreaming?” I said while still being in a daze. Baro’s face became bright red, then I noticed that what I said would sound as if I dream about him! I immediately woke up from my stare session at the clouds.

 

 

Baro’s view!

 

It’s still really early in the morning, I wonder what I should do today.. Our schedule only starts in the afternoon. Then I remembered that I haven’t seen ____ in two days. Maybe I should go see her, I feel kind of guilty since I didn’t notice her walking off to the stairs back then..

 

As I got dressed  Sandeul woke up, I jumped on the bed and started tickling him while I sat on top of him. Sandeul couldn’t stop laughing. “AHHH! BARO STOP IT, HAHAHAHA” He screamed with a big smile on his face. I love teasing Sandeul, especially when he just woke up. “Hambaro attack!” I screamed back at him. That’s when Gongchan walked into the room and hit my head with a book as he groaned “Will you guys shut up?” and then he wanted to walk back to his bed again, but I grabbed a hold of him and Sandeul started tickling Gongchan. Now all three of us where screaming and running around the house like crazy, until Shinwoo and Jinyoung knocked us down. “What are you guys doing so early?” Shinwoo said while looking a bit mad. “Ehmmmmmm, I’m going out!” I said. “Whaaat? Don’t leave us!” I heard Sandeul and Gongchan scream as I ran out of the dormitory.

 

“Luckyyy, I got away before they got up with a punishment!” I thought to myself. As I walked to the hospital I passed a flower shop. I saw a beautiful bouquet with light pink ranunculus and a few well placed baby's breath.

I thought about her holding the bouquet with a smile, she would like these flowers right?

Then the florist came to me and said: “Do you like the bouquet? In the language of flowers the rununculus stand for ‘I am dazzled by your charms’ and the baby’s breath stands for ‘happiness’. I’m sure that if you gave this to your girlfriend she would love it.”

Girlfriend?! I’m not buying this for my girlfriend though.. I guess I’ll keep the meaning of the flowers to myself. I smiled at the florist and said: “Could you wrap them for me?” The enthusiastic florist was all smiles as she said: “Of course! I’ll put an special lint on this one for your girlfriend”.

Hmm.. What would it be like if she were to be my girlfriend? Oh no, I shouldn’t even think of it, it’s not allowed to date her.. right? I should ask the other members about that some time. In a way that won’t make me suspicious..

I blushed a bit because of my way of thinking, I haven’t really gone out with so many girls. It makes me wonder whether she had many boyfriends. Wow, seriously I shouldn’t think about this so much.

 

I paid for the bouquet and headed towards the hospital. When I arrived I already saw ______ sitting on a bench. What is she looking at? As I came closer I noticed that she was looking at the sky, I called out her name “______!” Eh, can’t she hear me?

That’s a bit embarrassing, since everyone around us did hear me…

She looks a bit lost when she stares at the sky like that, I observed her face. Her hair is beautiful I already knew that but now that I look at her face like this, I can see that she really is a beauty. I feel bad for pinning her up to the wall now.. but still I couldn’t restrain myself for a moment and my hand automatically reached to her cheek. I hid the bouquet behind my back as I leaned in and my face was exactly above hers. “Are you okay?” I asked, since she was still busy with staring and hadn’t noticed me yet. Suddenly she whispered: “Am I dreaming?”

Whaaaat? Dreaming? What is she saying? That’s like confessing she wanted to be with me, right? I felt my face burn up and tried to hide that by quickly sitting next to her and looking the other way.

I hope she didn’t notice that I’m blushing, it’s weird for guys to blush right? Arghh!

“How come you’re here?” I heard her say with a soft voice. “Ah.. Well, to see how you’ve been doing, can you go home yet?” I said, but I still didn’t look at her yet.

“Actually I can go home this evening!” I heard her voice brighten up. “Really? That’s great! Ah,, and actually I got you these flowers, do you like them?” I turned to her now and showed her the beautiful bouquet. Her eyes widened a bit and her cheeks turned light pinkish/red. “They are beautiful! Thank you so much!” she took the flowers and smiled, as I thought the flowers suit her.

 

Your view!

 

He sat down next to me.. Was he really blushing just now? I looked at him but he wasn’t facing me. So I decided to just start a conversation “How come you’re here?”. Even though I’m talking to him, he won’t turn this way? I wonder what expression he’s making right now..

“Ah.. Well, to see how you’ve been doing, can you go home yet?” he’s worried about me? He really must be feeling guilty. But it was my fault for not noticing that there were stairs in front of me, all because I kept thinking about.. Wait, I was thinking about him, right? Ah.. this is bad. At least for now I’m happy he worried about me, but I shouldn’t let him worry about me more then this, so I said: “Actually I can go home this evening!” He now turned around as he said: “Really? That’s great! Ah,, and actually I got you these flowers, do you like them?”

Wow, such a beautiful bouquet! I never got flowers from a guy before.. I took the flowers as I said: “They are beautiful! Thank you so much!”

Baro then stood up and as he said “Shall we go back inside? It’s still a bit cold out here, and you have such a thin jacket”. I smiled, he can actually be so nice.. “Yeah, it’s still march after all, it was snowing yesterday! Did you see it?” I asked enthusiastic.

Snow always gives me a weird feeling, when I see it falling down it makes me happy, but when it’s snowing I can’t watch the clouds. I do like the feeling of the snow falling on my face and melting in my hand when I catch it. Before I was adopted I used to live somewhere with lots of snow in the winter. We’d also go ice skating with my whole family, I smiled as I remembered my childhood memories. When suddenly baro stops me from walking and hugs me close as he says: “Don’t cry out of no where. I don’t know how to handle crying people!”.

“Who’s crying?” I said while looking at him. He touched my cheeks and said: “You..”.

I was in shock, me crying? I normally don’t cry so fast, besides that I was smiling! Those memories are happy, why would I cry? I reached for my cheek and felt that it was indeed wet, I didn’t know what to say about this.

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” Baro asked worryingly. I pulled out of the hug as I said: “No..I'm not hurt, please don’t worry about me”. I don’t want to tell him about my past, he knows that I’m adopted. It’s no big deal, but still I don’t want him to know that I cry about it.

“How can I not worry when you suddenly burst out in tears in front of me?” he grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

 

Should I just tell him? He won’t be satisfied until I tell him why I’m crying huh?

“I..I was just remembering the past” I said while faking a smile. “Your .. past?” Baro asked but I could hear in his voice that he wasn’t sure whether it was something he could ask about.

“Yes. Before I got adopted, it’s nothing bad really, so don’t worry about it, okay?” I faked a smile again in the hope he would give up this conversation.

 

Baro didn’t dare to ask more, so he changed the topic, we talked a bit more before it was time for him to leave. “Give the other boys a hug from me!” I said as I waved Baro off. “hahaha, sure sure” he said as he waved back.

 

I went back to my hospital room, the nurse put the bouquet that Baro gave me in a vase. “Do you know the meaning behind these flowers?” She asked as she put water in the vase. “You mean the flower language? Honestly I’m not even sure what these flowers are called” I answered. She sat down next to me and started explaining. “These light pink flowers are called ranunculus, in the language of flowers they mean ‘I’m dazzled by your charms’ and those white flowers are called baby’s breath. Their meaning is happiness!” She smiled as she gazed at the flowers. Then she said: “Your boyfriend must really like you, to give you a bouquet which looks so adorable and even has such a meaning!”.

I blushed, would he have know the meaning of these flowers? Does that mean.. that Baro actually likes me?

That can’t be true.. right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! I did my best for this chapter, I hope you guys like it ^^

Baro is so cute isn't he? Hihihihihi

Let's make Jinyoung fall for you next time!

xx