Proposal

Kidnap The Love

i don't even know what to say. enjoy~

----

“Okay. What time is it again? 5am? Or is it 6am? Argh.” I ruffled my hair in frustration because I was too nervous. Why? Just because today, is simply the day I decided to officially propose to Kyungsoo. I prepared for this since long time ago.

I was so nervous that I barely gotten any sleep. It’s an important day, who wouldn’t be nervous right? I want to make it as perfect it could be. This shall be the greatest day for both of us.

I got up from the bed and started to get ready. After done showering, I went to my wardrobe to grab my clothes. I already picked what to wear yesterday which was one of the reasons why I slept that late last night. I glanced at the mirror making sure how would I look. Being sure I looked the best already, I grabbed my car key and head to the door.

I touched my pocket and realized that the most important things isn’t there.

“The ring! Joonmyun how can you forgot! Aish” I ran back into the house and took the right gently into my pocket.

“Okay Joonmyun! You can do this!” I practically shouting and throwing fist in the air and quickly get into the car. I don’t want to make the love of my life wait didn’t I?

~~

“Joonmyun ah!” There he is, my love is waving to me. Oh my god, he looks especially dazzling today. He opened the car door and sneak in beside me. I simply looked at him, not blinking my eyes.

“Yah.. Is there something on my face? Why do you keep staring?” He said, waving his hands in front of me.

“Uh? Yeah, there’s something on your face. It’s called the perfectly beautiful eyes and lips and nose and everything.” I pinched his cheeks and he blushed. Aigoo, my love why are you so cute~

“Cut it out. You’re too cheesy, you know that? Anyway, let’s go!” he smiled before telling me to drive to the park. I noticed that he hasn’t put his seatbelt yet. Honey, why so careless?

“Hold on,” I said while leaning to him. I pull the seatbelt and buckled it for him. I stared at his face before leaning closer and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Now, there we go!”

~~

I drove the  car to an amusement park in the city as the first destination. As soon I’m done parking the car, Kyungsoo got out and spotted a gift shop. You know, that one sells those cite stuff like headband, balloons etc. He pulled my arm to a nearby gift shop. He spotted a mickey and minnie headband at the front door. He quickly ran into the item and put the Minnie headband on his head.

“Do I look good in these?” He asked with his big round eye that I love the most. I just chuckled.

“Of course babe. You look good in everything!” I said. He giggled and took the mickey headband on my head.  “Well you too, honey! Let’s take a picture,” he pulled out his phone and we took selca with big grin on our face. “Now let’s enjoy the ride.”

After about 4 or 5 rides, I can’t take it anymore. The rides was too much for me to handle! I was already at the point to vomit my tummy out. I wonder how Kyungsoo still want to ride the Viking.

“Babe, I don’t think I can handle this anymore”

“Come on! It’s only 5 rides, let’s ride more!” he shouted.

“No.. I can’t,” he scoffed. He freaking scoffed. “Joonmyun, you know what?” he made a fist and brought it to his cheeks. ‘no please not that..’ “BBUING BBUING!!” I growled. “Okay okay. But can we go eat first? Joonmyun’s tummy is singing now~”

“Alright, alright. After we eat, Let’s rock the ride again!” he jumped excitedly before grabbing my hands and heads of to the café”

 

Our tummy were full of waffles and bubble teas as we were done eating at the cafe. we're now heading to the next ride as promised. While lining up to buy new tokens for new rides, Kyungsoo nudged my arms. "Honey, look at that," he said while pointing to a certain kid that i would say looked like 3 years old crying by himself. "Poor him. Why isn't anyone took notice of him?! Let's go to that kid" he said as he dragged my arms(again) to that kid.

"Hey, little angel, why are you crying?" Kyungsoo bent down and kneeled so that he was at the same level as that kid.

"M-my parents," the kid sobbed "They're gone.." and keep sobbing. My Lord, poor this kid. Who dared to abandoned this child!

"Shh. It's okay. What your name baby?" kyungsoo cupped the kids face as he wiped the tears off the kid, trying to calm him down. "M-my name is L-luhan." "Luhan? such a cute name, like your face. You shouldn't be crying okay?" aww. What a heartwarming sight. Kyungsoo, now I'm determined to make you my wife! or husband.. aish. My only love of my life. Now that sounds cool. Oh. Back to the kid.

"What about this? Let's follow us first okay? we'll look for your parents together. How's that sound cutie?" Luhan nodded his head and reached his hands to hold our hands. We hold his hand and started walking around.

As we passed an ice cream shop, "Umm," Luhan said as he tugged my shirt. "Yes cutie?" "C-Can we b-buy that ice cream," he plead with his doe-like eyes.

"Of course we can," I said. "Now what flavor do you want?" "Taro! I want Taro flavor!" He shouted happily. Well, it's ice cream in front of me now, I looked at Kyungsoo and he was giving me that sparkling dazzling shining eyes... oh.. how beautiful is that.

"You want this too?" Kyungsoo nodded eagerly at me and pointed to the flavor he want. Strawberry. "Okay my dear honey, anything for you" I said as I tell the ice cream parlor what we want, well, including me. it's ice cream! who can resist.

"Hahaha. Hyung are you both married? It's so sweet. Just like papa and mama" I could see the red tint on Kyungsoo's cheeks. He must be embarrassed at Luhan's mark.

"No, not yet. Soon maybe.." I winked at Kyungsoo and he blushed even more. So after that, we continue searching for Luhan's parent  hand in hand. Now to thinks, we looked like a happy family. I giggled to myself.

"Oh!" i heard Luhan screamed. "Mama, papa!" he screamed again as he ran to the two figure not far from us. We quickly ran after him.

"Luhan, where did you go baby? i'm worried so much about you!" A man, i assumed his father was his hair. "Mama, i miss you.." MAMA?! He's a She?! I stared at them before Kyungsoo nudged me, and whispered "it's rude to stare. Stop looking"

"Thank you so much. Thank you. By the way my name is Baekhyun. And this is," Baekhyun pointed to his side, "Chanyeol. we're Luhan's parent. Thank you for taking care of my son." he bowed. "Ah. No, it's fine. Right babe?" "Yeah. It was fun. He was being a good kid." We smiled at each other before both Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned to other direction and walks to the rides along with Luhan.

"He's cute isn't he?" I asked Kyungsoo. "Yes.. I hope I can have a son as cute as him." I kissed his cheeks and we both giggled as we run to have another ride. It wouldn't kill if it was for Kyungsoo.

~~

"Wah! i had so much fun today honey." Kyungsoo said as he hugged me.

"Really? it's not the end of the day yet though~" i giggled as i pinched his cheeks.

"So where do we go next??" Kyungsoo asked as we reached our car and slipped inside.

"That's a secret. Since it's pretty far, Why don't you sleep first? i'll wake you up when we get there."

~~

"Honey, we're here." I shook Kyungsoo. He stirred and woke up immediately.

"We're here? Where are we now?"

"We're at the beach. Now come out"

I opened the door before i took his hands and walked alongside the beach for a moment enjoying the scenery. Bright moons, surrounded by twinkling stars along with the sound of waves and the light breeze.

It was then, when we reached a certain spot.

A spot that has a table. With two chairs. A lighted candle. And flowers around it.

There's a cake and wine too. I smiled to myself at this.

"W-what is this..?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Surprise." I smiled at him. "Let's go seat there." I held his hand and made him seated in front of me.

"This is so beautiful. I mean, really.." I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Shh. It's too early to cry and be touched Honey. I have more than this," I said. "Let's enjoy the cake first., and cheers!"

We ate in silence. I glanced at him from time to time. Thinking when would it be the best time to start..

"Honey what are you looking at?" With his question,

 

I walked to his side. Kneeling. 'relax Joonmyun. This is the time..'

"Joonmyun ah.. "

"Kyungsoo, with bright start, the waters, the waves, the winds, the candles, the moons as witness," I pulled out a ring, and slowly reaching to his hands, tracing his fingers, "Would you live the rest of our life together? as one.."

"Joonmyun, are you really.." Tears already flowed from his eyes. "Yes honey. Yes, i would.."

 

{END}

 

A/N lol i don't even know what i wrote. it's almost 3 am here. sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. please comment! thank you :)