the plan is working...too bad

PROJECT: make "HER" jealous

taeyeons pov

 

 

i walked up to our room, then i saw my lovely bunny with......

 

 

my wife,

 

tiffany.. well not really my wife but for the locksmiths out there, she is my wife.

 

they are asleep already, sunny was embracing tiffany tightly. i decided not to disturb them. i guess your wondering that i should be jealous right now.

but unfortunately i am not.

of course I am jealous.. but I trust my bunny and my virtual wifey.. so I will just let them be.

I know they are tired. well I am tired to..now that I think of it... I wonder where should I sleep... yawn*

 

haiisshh.. I should get to fany's room. I dont want to sleep on the couch nor the floor ...

inside fanys room..

 

woah even though its been years that I knew tiffany I still not used to her pink addiction...

here her room is an oblivion of pink stuff. as in pink....

I lay down to her pink bed...and think things through.... I know my actions aren't the same as before.

 

I know she misses the sweet and byuntaengoo. . .she acts extremely clingy and sweet when we are together. to tell you the truth...

 

I am learning to constraint myself. why because... I think i am starting to be an.... addict..... should I say it?

 

 

 

I am starting to be an "the S word" addict.

 

but. exclusively for sunny. and as well as her, I guess. we almost did it whenever we can or should I say everytime we are alone....

 

and I dont want us to be maniacs..

if you guys only knew how tormented I am right now. I am restraining myself for almost a month. its so hard for me to control this urge when it comes to sunny.

how could this be happening...but I know its for the good...

 

for both of us..

 

 

I should stop this restraining should I??? '

as I am thinking so much I drifted off to sleep... 

 

end of taeyeons pov.

 

 

the next day...

taeyeon woke up,

she visited her room to see if her bunny was still there.... but sunny was not around,

as well as the eyesmiling princess. she sigh deeply.

remembering the thought of last night she went to the living room and....

 

 

 

she saw sunny laying her head at tiffanys lap they are at the couch while watching the television.

the doubting feeling was there.. a tinge of jealousy was arousing.

 

"sunny-ah" taeyeon called her.

hearing a serious tone coming from taeyeon as she called her name sunny jolted up.

tiffany look at her and greet taeyeon.

 

"goodmorning taetae. sorry I slept at the wrong room." tiffany said flashing her famous eyesmile. and winks at taeyeon.

 

"morning fany-ah, its okay.." taeyeon said.

 

sunny then walk towards taeyeon.. and hugs her.

 

 

"taengoo~ goodmorning." sunny said smiling from ear to ear, noticing taeyeons facial expression she knew that her partner was getting jealous.

 

"goodmorning." taeyeon said coldly.

"what do you want to eat?" sunny asked.

"nothing i dont feel like eating anything." taeyeon said.

"me and fany-baby ate already. you should have something at least. I will make you a sandwich." sunny offered but taeyeon rejected her.

"dont bother I am fine." taeyeon said as she went back to there room.

"hmm..baby I think we should stop this.." tiffany said to sunny. worried to her hubbys reaction.

 

"no worries, it wont take long,I promise. I just want her to know a lesson." sunny said and smiles.

________________________________________

 

taeyeons pov

we are currently walking to this airport its afternoon already, sunny was with me the whole flight but theres something wrong with us, I dont want to think about this but....

 

[flashback...

back at the airplane..

I am sitting next to her after a tiring rehearsal we took off. she looked so tired,

"sunny-ah try to sleep," I said. she refused and took her phone and start texting. shes really busy texting... who is she texting to??

"seems your busy, who is it your texting?" I ask from curiosity.

"just hyo and fany-ah"she answered. I didn't bother to ask more since I respect her privacy.

i stole a kiss to her cheek. she turn her head.

"taeng..stop it." she said and continue texting. i frowned..

​"so you choose texting over me?" i said trying to get her attention. she look at me, i smile victoriously.

"stop acting like a child.." she said coldly. woah i just want some attention.

"alright, i won't bother you if that's what you want." i said, she just sigh and turn her back at me.

 

after that our whole flight was filled of silence

as I am feeling more enviness and jealousy creeping inside me.

end of flashback.]

 

is this the end of our story? I dont know...

 

"hey taetae, looks like your in deep thought." fany said showing her eyesmile at me. snapping me out of my thought.

"me..anniyo.." I said and give her a weak smile.

" you can tell me, I am ur wife afterall." she said and winks, I get it.. theres fans around us. she starting it..

 

fan service. I smile..

 

"alright,when we get to our hotel i'll ask you something" I whisper and patted her . the fans goes wild..hehe

 

 

 

for somehow I forget the jealousy inside me...

 

 

after the performance.. we went back to the hotel..
she is now taking a bath... i sat at the edge of our bed.

i am thinking why sunny is so clingy...

 

to others while she's so cold towards me, doesn't she want me anymore??

 

at the airport sunny and hyoyeon was acting sweetly while laughing, then at the plane hyo and fany-ah are busy texting with her,

at the van she's too clingy to yoona hugging and whispering and before that she kisses tiffany's cheek after whispering something..

yeah, i am trying not to get jealous but i can't..

 

back to my reality.. she is now changing in front of me..

her milky smooth skin, with her beautiful y body embarking my sight...

this temptation..i guess i won't hold it anymore..

this byun-ness i can't control it..

 

 

taeyeon. stop yourself,  what happened to the leader and kind and caring girlfriend that they know..

after all the hardship from restraining yourself you will just give up easily.. NO.

i am talking to myself...convincing myself not to do anything.

 

i lay down the bed and look at the ceiling.. then..

 

"taeyeon hook it up for me.." sunny said now she's acting sweet ...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! screaming at my thought..

i - i can't hold on anymore..someone anyone HELP!!!! i sat at the bed again and..

 

 

*knock knock knock!

 

 

at last! 

" everyone at the lobby after 10 mins.." someone said,,probably manager oppa,

 

 

 

whew that was close.. i hook her bra and look away..

now this is bad.... she sat at my lap.. and cupped my cheeks..

then she kisses me...softly, as i responded she pulled back, i held her neck forgetting all the restrictions that i set.

i kissed her deeply..

i miss this sensation..slowly my jealousy and enviness fading away... then another knock.

 

 

*knock knock knock...

 

we parted, i smile slyly..

 

she then stood up and wear her clothes..

 

"SUNNY-AH!! we will go ahead see you at the lobby!!!" a person with a husky voice shouted.

its tiffany i guess..

 

"wait fany-baby!!!!" sunny replied.

"i'll go ahead  taeng... see u there later" sunny said.

and before i can react she walks away..

 

sunny-ah....soonkyu..

 

this is so hard for me..

 

 

but...

 

if you don't want us anymore i- i am willing to set you free..

just say it to me..

 

end of taeyeons pov

 

 

 

 

outside the dandyu's room

 

tiffany,hyoyoung are laughing to death..knowing that there kid leader was jealous as sunny get out of there room seeing the rest laughing she immediately laugh also at the thought...

 

"what's her reaction?" hyo asked...

"i bet she's spacing out.."soo added..

"anniyo... it's still not enough,she kissed me." sunny replied.

"at least there's progress" sooyoung said as they walk at the hallway..

"then let's make her more jealous..until she explodes then we can do the surprise.." fany said smiling at her idea.

"wheres yoona and maknae and yuri and sica??" sunny asked.. 

"they are preparing the surprise.." hyoyeon said.

"jinjja?? let's hurry then" sunny said.

 

 

 

at a private room inside the hotel..

 

taeyeon arrived...

everyone was having fun..its a feast, looks like they are inside a mini club.
hyoyeon was dancing and teaching maknae how to dance seductively, as the shikshins are eating to there hearts content.

 

yulsic is dancing sweetly even they are out of tune.

while 2ny is missing, she walk over to find them...

seeing sunny and tiffany together acting lovely, her doubt,jealous and envy crawl out again.

i cant take it anymore..-taeyeon thought.

 

"fany-ah excuse me for a while, sunny come with me." taeyeon said as she grabbed sunny's arm and dragged her inside the comfort room.

 

"sunny..if you continue doing this....sorry i-i can't hold this any longer." taeyeon said and hugged sunny tightly, sunny smiled as she thought that the leader is missing her and was jealous..

"if you are happy with her then, i am setting you free." taeyeon let out a tear.

"taeng.." sunny called her but taeyeon wiped her tears and show sunny a smile.

"i got to go, see you tomorrow." taeyeon said and left sunny without hearing any word.

 

"taeng you got it all wrong..." sunny thought,

 

outside the comfort room...

"one...two..three.." yuri counts waiting for taeyeon to come out.. taeyeon then came out and popping the poppers. everyone shouted 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"  but taeyeon was too absurd by the hurt she's feeling ignoring them all.

taeyeon ran as fast as she can outside until she reached there room...

 

"ahh..is she deaf?" hyo joked. sooyoung nudged her..

"hahaha.."yoona laugh..

sunny then went out expecting the surprised taeyeon but it turns out..

 

"wheres taeyeon?" sunny asked confused.

"she ran outside unnie,she even barely notice us.." seohyun said.

"huh?!" sunny said and head to there room.. the rest followed her bringing the banner, cake, glasses and wine.

"THIS IS EPIC!" sooyoung said. as they stopped at the dandyus room. sunny knocked and enters there room, while the others are waiting for the cue..

 

"taeng.." sunny called taeyeon, she's facing the window.

"why are you here? your suppose to be there with fany.." taeyeon said.

 

sunny then hugged her from behind.

taeyeon turn to face sunny. her eyes was teary..her nose was red.

 

"wha----" sunny then kissed her passionately, taeyeon pushed her gently confused.

 

"i thought you like--" sunny again cutted taeyeons word using .

this time taeyeon didn't resist instead she kissed back.

 

after some moment... a voice shouted.

 

"YAH! STOP MAKING OUT THE CANDLE IS MELTING ALREADY!!!" the voice is no other than the ice princess...

 

sunny and taeyeon stare for a moment and blush because of embarassment..

"whats that for?" taeyeon asked..

"just open the door" sunny said and taeyeon do so..

 

"at last!" hyoyeon said..

 

"ONE TWO THREE!!" tiffany shouted.

 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TAEYEON AND SUNNY!!" the girls shouted...

 

taeyeon absolutely surprised...

she bows asking for an apology to everyone because of her behavior,..

 

"BLOW THE STUPID CANDLES!!" jessica said.

"why are you like that? poor candles.." yuri said because both of them held the cake.

"ahh..alright alright.." taeyeon and sunny blew it..

 

"its our anniversary tomorrow so this is for advance." sunny said.

"soooo..surprise!"  sunny said with her aegyo.

"yah!!! i thought you didn't love me anymore" taeyeon whined..

"i guess we should leave you be.." said tiffany..

"yeah i guess too..bye unnies and congrats!" yoona said.

"ahh, don't be noisy...keep it down okay.." hyo said.

"i will be bringing this since you wont needed this.." sooyoung said while bringing the cake.

"bye and goodnight unnies.." maknae said.

"bye danshins..hahaha" jessica teased.

"whats funny?" sunny pouted..

"nothing. haha" jessica replied.

"envy aren't we sica?" sunny teased..

"yuri-ah take your princess now.." taeyeon asked yuri.

"i will, sica" yuri dragged her.

"thank you everyone and goodnight! SNSD TOGETHER FIGHTING!!" sunny said..

"yeah fighting!!!" everyone shouted and leaves the danshins..

 

 

"so where are we?" taeyeon said and smirks.....

 

a/n: sorry for the long wait...and sorry if the ending was not that satisfying..

it wasn't supposed to be the ending but if i didnt do that it will take up to few more chapters.. so there..

sorry for all sorts of errors.. and thank you for reading... leave some comments!!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!