the scene and complains

PROJECT: make "HER" jealous

a/n: just a pigment of my imagination..thanks for reading...enjoy

 

 

"so nyuh shi dae! forever! fighting!" the crowd cheered at the nine girls with stunning beauty. the leader waves her hand and followed by the others.

 

its like a concert but actually....

 

 

 

its just there arrival at an airport.. with flashing flashes and stuttering of the cameras bursting with every seconds, papparazzi's or should i say fans are capturing every move of the girls.

the famous taeny and, yulsic are right beside each other.

clinging and holding each other while whispering random words makes the fans go wild. admit it or not the fans are crazy about soshi pairings.

with high expectations and so. but a few stirs on the sones cafe are occuring..

 

the sunyeon shippers are not that happy anymore there are few dandyu moments now, as i am telling you its very few. the latest photo that was released by sunny's fansite at faceb**k.com caught my attention.

 

 

its a 2ny,yoonsun and hyosun moments... you wanna know the story behind it??....here it goes...

 

 

 

 

 

as they arrived at there dorm...

 

 

"wah i am so tired..." sunny whined.

 

 

"yeah me too.. i want to eat too." sooyoung said.

 

"but unnie you just ate my goguma already." seohyun reacted.

 

"yeah and you steal my potato chips too." yoona demanded.

 

"yah! its about an hour ago. my stomach wants some food right now." sooyoung said.

 

"hmmm..yul come on lets sleep" do i need to tell you who it was?

it's no other than the ice sleeping beauty princess. the knight understand that ice princess needed to have her beauty rest or else a hellsica will appear.so they head upstairs.

 

"ahh taeyeon-ah i think we should head upstairs too." sunny said with her aegyo.

"i will just follow you later alright? i am not that sleepy yet." taeyeon said. with that sunny nodded.

 

sunnys pov

 

taeyeon was acting coldy. we have been in this relationship for how many years. and this past few months she's busy doing twinkle promotions and solo recording. while me i am busy filming and practicing the musical. we are very busy. i didnt receive the attention i wanted from her. we are able to see each other when we have practice and now that its our chance to be together there she is.. downstairs,

 

haaaist...

 

 

 

i even dye my hair to get her attention and all i receive was...

"it suits you." with a flat tone.

i dont even know if its a compliment.

and i know that this hair wasnt the best for me.

 

 

now back to my complains regarding taeyeon...

 

what i am trying to say is that. she was changed. her sweetness and dorkiness was falling off little by little.

 

i miss the time that she make surprises even though theres no occassion. my sweet taengoo..

 

 

she vanished.. and this next complain that i will say will shock you guys.

 

 

for the end of the world i can say that this is one sign of it... ready hold on tight

 

 

 

 

 

 

here it goes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

byuntaengoo...

 

shes gone...

 

 

 

 

 

yes you heard me right. the byun leader is gone.

 

 

no great reason can stop her.

 

 

but its been a few months.

 

 

 

we havent done it again.. anything you know privately. specifically intimately. i am making rhymes.. haha this is funny talking to myself missing her, what did you say?

 

oh i should make the move. well i already did.

 

last last week.. we arrived to this hotel at the us.i am very much excited as the "room arrangement" was on our side.

 

yey! i am excited its our chance to finally be together. so i prepare myself for her. as we get to our room she lay down on the bed. then i hover on top of her and try to cuddle and play with her., but she rejected me.

 

 

she said. "i am so much tired lets have a rest." 

 

i try again but she really doesnt want to. .

i give up and get to sleeping. and now

 

 

 

its happening again.... taeyeon why? don't you like me anymore?

 

arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i growled in frustration..

 

then

 

*knock knock

 

who is that? taengoo??

 

"come in" i said.

then a beautiful eyesmiling princess surprised me. her head was peeking at the door.

"soonkyu-ah.. they are going to have some snack, tae is asking for you." she said, why does she have to ask fany-ah to ask me.

"ne miyoung-ah i won't are you going with them?" i asked her this time she entered the room.

"anniyo..i want to take a rest.." she said as she lays at our bed.

"ohh.... they might take a while there. i will just tell taeyeon i wont come, i will be back " i said as the brightest idea popped into my head.

make my lovely taeyeon jealous.. i grin widely.. then i left the room.

 

 

end of sunny's pov

 

 

 

"oh sunny are you going with us?" sooyoung asked.

"no, i just want to say goodbye to you guys.." sunny said as she kiss taeyeon's cheek.

"oh how i wish i am taeyeon, with a sweet sunny unlike this shikshin who doesn't know anything other than eating" hyoyeon whined, complaining about sooyoung.

 

"well i ended up eating you, aren't i?" sooyoung said earning a slap from hyoyeon. everyone laughs at the act.

"yah unnies!" maknae retiliated.

"we shouldnt hear those kind of things." maknae said.

"then get upstairs.." hyoyeon said teasing the maknae.

"but it's worst up there specially yul and sica unnie was doing there.... thing.". seohyun said shyly and blushing.

everyone gets what seohyun is trying to mean.

"awww poor maknae..." sooyoung said as she patted seohyuns head.

"let's go with them then," yoona said while backhugging  seohyun making the latter to blush.

"ah, alright." seohyun said. they bid goodbye to sunny as she walk upstairs again to see the lazy fany sleeping at there bed.

 

 

 

 

let the plan begin...

-sunny thought.

 

 

 

 

a/n: i decided to add some few chapters, and thank you to my subscribers.. i will update again but i am not saying urgently.

but i will do update so plase wait for me. *bows...

hope i don't disappoint you... and leave a COMMENT! and sorry for the errors.

THANK YOU!!! ^___^