Our first meet..

My Prince

 

Youngmin POV

“Let’s breakup and never meet again.” My girlfriend, Mira said to me. “But… Why? What’s wrong?” I said while held her soft hands. “O-oppa, I can’t accept it anymore, your love to me is faded, I can see it through your eyes. Besides, I’m already in love with someone and will engaged with him 2 days later.” I stare at her eyes, disbelief for what she had just said. “B-but, you promised me you will never leave me for another boy.” “That’s a long time ago, oppa. You have to accept that we’ve not destined to be together. Mianhei [sorry], but I must go now.” She released my hand and leaves me alone at the park. I was frozen for more than 10 minutes, I think, everything went too fast. I’ve to process it slowly. What’s wrong with our relationship? We’ve never really fights, and we’re dating for almost 2 years. With a broken feelings, I walked and go to my home step by step.

After reached there, I put my shoes on the racks, and headed to my Kwangmin’s and my shared room. I throw myself at my bouncy bed, burying my face on the pillow. “My feelings tell me something is wrong with you.” My twin, Kwangmin said to me from nowhere. “Just leave me alone.” I groaned and take my blankets to cover up my whole body. I heard Kwangmin’s sighing, and sat on his bed beside me. I closed my eyes wanting to sleep and forgetting for what had happened earlier.

 

Tomorrow morning

 

Kwangmin POV

“Yah, Youngmin-sshi, get up. It’s time for work.” I shook his body, trying to wake him up. He sat on his bed, eyes still closing. “Palli [hurry].” I said to him, simply. Eventhough we’re twin brothers, but that doesn’t mean that we’re close enough. I don’t even know why but we sometimes being awkward when we’ve both alone. Maybe it’s just our difference in personality, but I don’t really care about it. We’re just not very close, that’s all. He rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom as I prepared myself, combing my hair. After we prepared, we were having breakfast that our mom had cooked for us and then heading to the coffee shop, where Youngmin and I worked.

 

No One POV

Kwangmin and Youngmin were doing their own duty as usual. When Youngmin was just about to headed to the counter, he saw a petite girl standing at the cashier. “New worker I guess?” He mumbled in his mind. Then, he went to where the girl was standing right now and patted her shoulder. She turned around and smiled, while saying “Oh, anneyonghaseyo. I’m new here. Please treat me well~~” and bowed to Youngmin. He saw the girl’s nametag, you. “Oh, welcome, ________. Please just do your best.” Youngmin said with no emotions on his face and went to the kitchen. The said girl is a bit dumbfounded, “Maybe he’s just having a bad mood today.”

After a long, tiring day of work, it’s the time to close the shop. you was cleaning the counter. Youngmin just glanced at her and went home without saying goodbye. Kwangmin saw the scene and shook his head; he really needs to know what his problem, really. Kwangmin go to you and said “Are you finished?” and smiling. you nodded her head and replied, “Yes, it’s done.” “Oh, it’s 8.15pm. Do you mind if we walk to somewhere?” Kwangmin said and he continued “Don’t worry, I will not kidnapped you, okay?” She thinks for a while. “Okay. Let’s go, oppa!” She said in cheerful voice and dragged Kwangmin’s along with her. “I’ve been wanting to buy taro bubble tea. I can’t live without those.” you said while pouting. Kwangmin chuckled and replied “Aish, chincha [really]? Ok then, we’ll go find it. And you should spend me, since it’s your first day of work.” “Wae [why]? You’re the one who should, since you’re older than me.” She crossed her arms and stare at Kwangmin. “Haha ok, I’ll spend you, but just this time, okay? Next time you spend me. How’s that? Deal?” Kwangmin raised his right eyebrows, giving his pinky finger towards her. “Ok then, deal!” you replied his pinky finger with hers. After that, they together went to nearby shop for buying those.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few weeks, a friendship between Kwangmin and you is getting stronger by seconds. They often shared a secret, story, spending time with each others. Youngmin do realized about this, but he ignored, since his heart was not fully cured yet. Still, Kwangmin didn’t know his problem. He tried many times asking for it, but Youngmin will always ditch off or trying to make some excuses, obviously avoiding such a question. “_____-sshi, can you help me?” Kwangmin asked. “Eh? What is it?” she asked, frowning. “Actually, I think Youngmin has problem, but I don’t know what’s that about. I’ve tried anything, but none worked.” “So why were you asking for my help? It’s not that I closed with him.” you titled her head to the left. “Well, I have nobody except for you. Please, for me?” Kwangmin make puppy eyes and pouted to her, which makes you laughing. “Yah, you better stop that. It doesn’t suit you at all.” “Aisyh, I know, but, please, ______-sshi.” “Hmm, I’ll try, but only after…” “What?” “You treated me pancake!” “Yah, this girl, really.” Kwangmin knocked her head. “Ahh wae? It’s hurt.” She touch her head where Kwangmin had just knocked and make a sad expression. “I’ve raised money for my own living, not for treating you.” Kwangmin put his hand under his chin and glared at the girl in front of her. “I’m just kidding, you pabo.” “What did you say just now?” “Pabo.” “Yah, how dare you say that to a handsome guy like me.” Kwangmin said while pulling her foreheads. “Handsome? Haha really? Omooooo hahahaha.” you said, holding her stomach. Kwangmin shook his head while smiling. “She’s really something.” He thought. They didn’t know that there’s someone who was watching them silently.

 

    

 


 

Sorry if it's bad, this is just the beginning. But please wait for the next chapter, okay? Comments are welcomed, stay tuned, you ;)