Chapter 3

Mr. Racoon

We reached the SM building and I stood behind him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand as he  stole a kiss.

"good luck charm. So that everything will be alright." he mumbled 

"Ahhh Gomawo oppa.." I blushed.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. We entered a dance studio and I can figure some members out. I could see there's Siwon, Yesung, Donghae, Shindong. Leeteuk.. 

"yaaaah.. Kangin hyung!!! Is that her???" said a man with a very small face.

"yah! Call her name." he smacked his head.

"aigoo hyung. I just had to make sure." he whined and reached for a handshake.

"anyyeonghasaeyo......" he smiled sweetly

"annyeonghasaeyo.." I shook his hand.

"yah hyung. What's noona's name?" he asked Kangin.

"ask her yourself." he growled.

"see.. He is so mean with us." he pouted.

"annyeonghasaeyo. My name's Kimyi." I blushed

"that's an easy name... It sounds like kimchi. No wonder hyung like you" he chuckled.

I feel so embarassed I don't recognize his name and quickly did a search on super junior member. I was scrolling down the screen and paused at Kangin's gorgeous profile pic. Kangin must've caught me and pinched my cheeks.

"yah. If you want to remember them. I'll introduce you myself." he pecked my lips. 

"I don't wanna bother you. Just let me find out myself." I sighed

"what if they don't know you're taken and they hit on you." he narrowed his eyes.

"Pfft yeah right. Oppa. You gotta be kidding me right?" I rolled my eyes.

"If you're getting older and you have no girlfriends. And here's this perfectly adorable girl walking around. They're definetly going to hit on you babe. You know how desperate they get." he told me.

"fine oppa. Bring me knowledge to my brainnnn." I smiled.

He smiled and grabbed my hand as he brought me to a group of boys.

"that man with the cheeky sly smirk. That's Leeteuk. that cool guy is donghae. That one with a cute smile is Yesung. That one with the crazy hair is my cute dongsaeng, sungmin." he explained it to me like a teacher.

He brought me to another group of boys which are dancing and we stood on the side. He then wrapped his arms of my shoulders and laid his head on it.

"that chubby one is Shindong...." he began

"yah oppa. That's mean. Aren't you alittle chubby yourself." I joked

"I'm not chubby. I'm buff. Anyways I know you like me this way." he smirked

"now let's continue. That one dancing seriously is Hangeng. He's from china." he continued

"he's cute." I mumbled

"yah yah! I knew it was a bad idea to introduce them to you." he whined

"I'm just saying. Please continue oppa...." I made a puppy face

He sighed and continued.

"that one with the small face is Eunhyuk. He talked to us earlier. That one smiling at himself in the mirror is Heechul." He chuckled.

"Grah this is so frustrating. So many names. I can only remember yours." I pouted.

He played with his tongue and his lips.

"that's too obvious. You always say my name even when you're sleeping." he smirked

"I speak in my sleep?" I widened my eyes.

"and you laugh too." he added

"that's awesome....." I chuckled

"I know...." he laughed and kissed my cheeks.

"yaaah you love birds. Excuse me. Can I borrow Kangin for awhile miss? He needs to practice." said another Buffy figure.

"yah Siwon-ah let me accompany her for five more minutes." he whined

"okay." he turned away and proceeded to his dancing.

"well he looks like siwon... Am I right?" I asked

"I'm much more handsome though. Right?" he smirked

"you're not answering my question" I chuckled

After a welcoming lunch with everybody we're sent to the airport. We had our luggages checked in and everything was done.
Kangin and I fought to sit for the window seat but I won with the puppy face of mine.

"fine. But you're not sleeping on me." he growled

I faked a whimper and placed my head on his shoulder as I widened my eyes. 

Kangin's POV

She gazed into my eyes with that puppy eyes of hers. I have to resist it. I want her aegyo. I kinda missed it. Soon the lights dimmed as the captain announced for the plane to depart soon. She snuggled and hugged my arm.

"Ani yeobo.. I haven't forgive you." I said

"b...bbut..." she pouted.

I closed my eyes and ignored her. 

"yaaah oppppaaaaaaaaa." she shook me.

"what??" I opened my eyes.

"Pwease?" she made her cutest expression.

"what?" I burst out laughing quietly and covered my mouth.

"forgive me?" she said with her hand still in the same position.

"I was just fooling with you.. I just want to see an aegyo~ come on. Sleep on me.." I smiled widely, still chuckling at her previous expression.

She shook her head lightly and put on her earphones as she buried herself with her hoodie. Suddenly the plane began to speed and fly. I could feel her tense. I chuckled and held her hand. She opened her eyes and held me on tightly. After the plane is in a stable position and the lights are back on, she stared at me with a smile on her face.

"what?" I asked

"I think... I love you." she mumbled and kissed my lips.

"That was sudden..." I smirked and kissed her back with my tongue slipping inside . Suddenly she opened her eyes and hurrily pushed me away.

"what is it?" I mumbled and leaned for more when I heard the woos.

"aigooooo go get a room~" laughed Siwon

"yah! Even nari don't do that with me." said Shindong

I could see she's blushing.

"yaah.. Just admit that you guys are jealous." I said.

They all burst out laughing and everyone is cracking jokes about how jealous they were. Eventually we all fell asleep. After what seems like hours, Finally the captain announced that the plane will land in a few more minutes.

I looked to my left and saw her curled up and still sleeping with a few light snores leaving her lips. I shook her lighty and mumbled.

"yah jagiya.. Wake up.." I mumbled as I shook her again.

"we're here?" she mumbled and rubbed her eyes lightly.

"wow. I didn't expect you to wake up already." I joked

"yaaah." she hit my arm.

"just get ready. It's about 6 here." I checked the time.

"oh." she mumbled and blinked a few more times.

I shook her again and smirked playfully.

"wake uppp~" I mumbled

"I'm already awake..." she open her eyes wildly and blinked.

"neh neh arrasso. I just don't want to lose you to dreamland again." I pinched her nose lightly.

I held her hand as the plane came to a stop an landed on the ground.

"yah oppa. Don't tell me your scared." she teased.

"Aish. This girl. You should be happy you have me to hold it for you." I scoffed.

She chuckled and clutched my hand tightly. She held on her blue and white striped bag as she put on a black sunglasses.

"wait...what about your hat?" I asked as I wore mine.

"omo. I... Didn't bring mine..." she mumbled.

"aigoo... Nae pabo... Here use mine..." I chuckled and gave her the khakhi colored cowboy hat.

"Gomawo oppa." she smiled sweetly under the shade from the hat.

I smiled and pulled her to my chest as we walked outside the plane. 

"waahh! A limo?!" I widened my eyes In shock

We all got on it and got ready to go to our hotel. We were warmly welcomed by a group of uniformed peoples. We were given the keys to our hotel room.

"yah jagiya what's your room number?" I asked

"I didn't get one." she answered

"ah! Jinjja?" I smirked

"yah Kangin!" said Yesung as he smacked his arm

"akh! A-PA!" he groaned and tried to hit poor Yesung.

"agh!! Kimyi-ssi!" he shouted

We all laughed as Kangin stopped and made an "it wasn't me.. He started it" face.

"so I guess we have to share a room then." said Leeteuk.

"I got a double bed." said Taeyeon

"great. Kimyi ssi will sleep with Taeyeon then." they all agreed.

"but.. Won't it be better if she be with me?" i tried suggesting.

"Eunhyuk and Sungmin still hasn't get a room yet. You can share with them." smirked Yesung.

"yah. Ige bwoya. Ige." I tried to complain.

"yah yah! Even Kimyi isn't complaining.." laughed Eunhyuk

"fine. Let's go pack our bags so we could go to the market place. It's recommended in this book." said Sungmin which is diligently reading his "Guide to Thailand" book.

Kimyi POV

I followed the older lady to 'our' room and although she wasn't saying anything, I could feel that she doesn't really like me by the way she looks at me.
We entered the room and waited for the doorboy to drop our baggages. He eventually came after we walked in. 

"ma'am this are your baggages and for miss Kimyi? I have a message for you." he said a he handed me a letter.

I thanked him and gave him a small tip which he accepted with a smile as he left. I read the words written by Kangin which wrote: 'jagi! Wear blue~ so we can look the same~" 

I chuckled silently and walked to my baggage as I left the paper on the bed. As I ped my bag I heard a scoff.

"Kangin oppa.. Kangin oppa... Still the same as he is." she snorted

"excuse me unnie?" I asked

"Kangin oppa. You didn't know? We use to date. Well that's before you showed up." she said

"Kangin oppa didn't tell me...." I mumbled

"maybe there is a reason for that." she smirked.

Suddenly there was a phone call. 

"hello?" I said and picked it up.

"hello miss Taeyeon and miss Kimyi. There are a few gentlemen waiting for the both of you and would like to talk." said the receptionist.

"okay." I said

"yah! Jagiya! Are you done yet?" said a familiar voice

"ah! Oppa we're on the way out." I lies

"okay then! Pali pali~" he said before hanging up.

"I bet it's Kangin isn't it." she said again, this time she already changed into a pair of blue tanktop and yellow shorts. 

"Neh. We better go now." I said and went to the bathroom to change into a pair of peach crop t-shirt and white shorts.

We both went out as I avoided her constant smirks and trying to convince me in saying that she used to be Kangin's girlfriend and that they did stuffs... That me and Kangin might never do.. I tried my best to ignore her and finally arrived to the lobby where they were waiting.

"finally! Let's go!" said kangin, reaching to hold my hand. 

I forced a smile and followed him as Taeyeon whispered to my ear. 

"remember. There might be a reason he didn't tell you. Maybe.. He still likes me..." she said.

I kept the smile on my face and got on a mini van which the company rented for us. 

As we reached there kangin suggested to eat.

"but I'm full.." I said

"let's just try the local best~" he poured

"okay then." I surrendered and followed him to the crowded streets. It was so full with tourists that I found myself walking alone. I looked around to find the hand I held on earlier.

"oppa?" I asked a familiar figure. As I was about to approach him, he turned to me and I realized it wasn't kangin.

I quickly apologized and wander around. Maybe kangin haven't even notice anything, I said to myself. I find it even more interesting walking alone. Looking at local souvenires and even tasting some local food. 

I quickly forgot everything after finding myself a cup of ice-cream. That's when I met a group of little kids which are playing something interesting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HYPED... and still waiting....